Author Topic: The Murder of Lin and Megan Russell - Michael Stone  (Read 20471 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: The Murder of Lin and Megan Russell - Michael Stone
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2021, 10:44:30 PM »
The photofit based on Josie’s evidence bears a closer resemblance to a young Levi Bellfield than it does Michael Stone.
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2021, 10:53:45 PM »
The photofit based on Josie’s evidence bears a closer resemblance to a young Levi Bellfield than it does Michael Stone.

Yes I've just been reading further on the website, she didn't pick stone out in a line up either, despite him allegedly having spoken to her.

However, the attacker demanded money & that wasn't Bellfield's MO.

Certainly it could have been Stone, he bashed a nonce with a hammer years prior, robbed & burgled, fantasised about murder & sometimes used a shoelace when injecting....but all that is still far from convincing me beyond doubt.
Free Martin Brueckner

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2021, 04:31:45 PM »

Confession of a serial killer?

Levi Bellfield and the Chillenden Murders

BBC Wales Investigates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHbbwCQvkA
Free Martin Brueckner

Offline barrier

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2021, 09:34:49 AM »
...And the police lost evidence, a boot lace used as a ligature (that didn't have Stone's DNA on it), claimed it had been destroyed in testing, then it re emerges in a police station 14 years later!

This case has potential MOJ all over it imo.

Quite agree.

And so I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man!