Author Topic: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano  (Read 112428 times)

icabodcrane

Re: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2013, 11:41:28 PM »
What a bullshit excuse for refusing to back up his claims with a cite.

This is what's bullshit

...  you defending a convicted child murderess who is a degenerate and waste of space as a human being  ...  for no other reason than it's implications on Amaral ...  and consequently the McCanns

Using  the miserable life and death of little Joana Cipriano as part of an agenda  ...  that's what's bullshit !

You are a LIAR.

I have not defended her at all.

I merely asked you for a cite.

It is no wonder you are so stupid as you cannot even read simple English.

Show me where I defended her rather than questioning your unsupported claims.

Calm down debunker  ...  think of your blood pressure

...  and if you are not defending Cipriano  (  and given your avowed dedication to the law and it's pronouncements )   ...  you must accept that Cipriano is guilty of murdering her eight year old daughter

You  do  accept that,  don't you  ?

I accept that she has been found guilty of the offence.

I have some concerns that given current Portuguese Police Practice that we may not yet know the full story.

It took us Brits twenty years to admit that the Birmingham Six had had their confessions beaten out of them.

But you are right, her current position is that she is a criminal - as is Amaral.

I don't think there is a place here for  'qualifying'  your condemnation

Cipriano murdered her eight year old daughter,  as the Supreme court decreed

You accept that  verdict as justice being served     ...  yes  ?   

Offline sadie

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 11:43:25 PM »
Icabodcrane
Anyone who chooses to get into a debate about their  'doubts'  about the Cipriano case  ...  ( the case of a little girl who was treated appallingly all her life,  until it was ended viciously at the hands of her bestial mother and uncle ) ... must be pretty twisted 

I don't choose to 
and especially,

Until it ended at the hands of her bestial mother and uncle
... are you the mouthpiece for Amaral and Cristovao, the two proven crooks who invented the sick story that Leonor and Joao killed their daighter and cut her up into pieces to feed to their pigs?

.... then went on to make mega bucks by writing a book about it.  It had all the right ingredients for a best seller, didn't it? 

Invented sex beteen brother and sister ......nice and salacious ...  but just made up ... dont tell anyone, we can make loadsa money

Killed her daughter because she caught them at 'it' .........made up again, but a dramatic and stirring bit of best seller stuff  ... Oh, yes!

Cut her daughters body up and stored the bits in the fridge    .... Aw, just read this!  ... Sensation and make up again. ... No forensics...  the blood was most probably blood from their pigs which they slaughtered in the back room

Fed their daughters pieces to their pigs .......  Jeez, what drama!  (....this will sell millions of books, Am! .... yer it will Cris ... Aw, we are made!!)

And , of course, this means that they will eat their daughter, via the pigs .... WOW, we will have a worldwide best seller

Now what I have said above could be incorrect, but it has as much substance in it as what was said in Court about Leonor and Joao.  In fact it has more, because why did they make up the story with NO EVIDENCE about Leonor and Joao?

debunker

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2013, 11:47:37 PM »

This is what's bullshit

...  you defending a convicted child murderess who is a degenerate and waste of space as a human being  ...  for no other reason than it's implications on Amaral ...  and consequently the McCanns

Using  the miserable life and death of little Joana Cipriano as part of an agenda  ...  that's what's bullshit !

You are a LIAR.

I have not defended her at all.

I merely asked you for a cite.

It is no wonder you are so stupid as you cannot even read simple English.

Show me where I defended her rather than questioning your unsupported claims.

Calm down debunker  ...  think of your blood pressure

...  and if you are not defending Cipriano  (  and given your avowed dedication to the law and it's pronouncements )   ...  you must accept that Cipriano is guilty of murdering her eight year old daughter

You  do  accept that,  don't you  ?

I accept that she has been found guilty of the offence.

I have some concerns that given current Portuguese Police Practice that we may not yet know the full story.

It took us Brits twenty years to admit that the Birmingham Six had had their confessions beaten out of them.

But you are right, her current position is that she is a criminal - as is Amaral.

I don't think there is a place here for  'qualifying'  your condemnation

Cipriano murdered her eight year old daughter,  as the Supreme court decreed

You accept that  verdict as justice being served     ...  yes  ?

All judicial decisions are open to appeal over time.

Until proved otherwise the law should take its current course and she should remain in prison.

Offline sadie

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2013, 12:33:45 AM »
Icabodcrane

You should hang your head in shame Talking like that about Leonor, as should the Court that recently found Leonor guilty of identifying her torturers.  What rot; She could not identify, because she had a bag over her head

This is the Court of Faro that, it seems, is reputed to always find in favour of Amaral and Fascism.
THe Faro area is where nearly all the drugs come in from Morocco ... and the PJ office that Amaral and Cristovao operated from ... Amaral used to live there.  Cristavao is currently up on charges that seem to imply that he has records on peeps.  Could that lead to blackmail?

This is the Court that hid the case from the public, behind closed doors.  They hid the case!  Can you believe it?

Is it possible they were getting Amarals ?ACE together, so they altered the facts?   

Just as Amaral and Pat Brown altered the facts about the window? 
What an elaborate process, cutting down all those beautiful trees surrounding the car park, front door and window of 5A ... but only there, please note.  After all photographs had to be taken, didn't they?.  The other trees were left untouched

Then fixing a massive light on the wall where none had been before ... all to prove that there was no bundleman because the place was too well lit and overlooked?   To fit in and cover up for Amarals libel that Madeleine couldn't have been abducted, she must have died in 5A.    What lies and deceit ... or am I wrong? 

What for?  To ensure that the Mccanns are playing on an uneven playing field.  And that is cheating.

Is this phoney "proof" that Amaral did no wrong in the Courts against Leonor the ACE everyone brags about ?  Now they are trying to get his conviction quashed.  Jeez!

Is this why there have been so many delays to this case, Mccann V Amaral?   To give time for this "phoney" case against Leonor, then to get Amarals criminal record deleted?

Hurry up, Carter Ruck, and get your case in before there are any other phoney "facts" manufactured.  Might be too late already

Come back Marihno Pinto (sp?)

icabodcrane

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2013, 12:43:26 AM »
Icabodcrane

You should hang your head in shame Talking like that about Leonor ...

Do you know anything at all  about this woman and the life she gave her daughter   (  and other children )  before she murdered her ?

Hang  my head in shame   ...  for talking  'like that'  about Leonor  !

She is a monster  ...  a despicable excuse for a human being  ...  a foul and terrible blight on her children's lives

A piece of  ****  who can rot in jail

There  ...  all said with my head held high

Offline sadie

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2013, 12:56:09 AM »

Icabadcrane

You are making me very angry.  Leonor Cipriano was convicted on TORTURED OUT EVIDENCE

So called 'evidence' TORTURED OUT OF THREE PEOPLE.   Leonor, Joao and Leandro

THAT IS NOT EVIDENCE

Thanks to Bren, Leonor Cipriano after her torture:

Not only was Leonor tortured but so allegedly were Joao and Leandro.  Unfortunately NO PHOTOGRAPHS were taken of them

This case will go down in history as one of the most cruel and unsafe verdicts ever

Are you some sort of fascist that you think torture like this acceptable, Icaboidcrane ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 01:13:19 AM »
Knowing the facts of the tortured out confessions, all three ... and knowing that there was NO FORENSIC EVIDENCE, ... just a story invented by two convicted criminals, based on NO EVIDENCE ... you should shrivel up in shame.

These guys made a fat poacket out of this lurid murder trial and offered NO PROOF.  One JUDGE put on record his disatisfaction with the case

The fat packet was made from Cristavaos book, full of sensational stuff, supposedly about the case,

Had Kate been fitted up in a similar manner, they would have made a fat packet out of that too.  All the ingredients for a must-buy book were there, as in Leonors case ... even to a fridge where Madeleines body was supposed to have been kept (Like Joana) and to the lurid sex life ... they were all swingers weren't they ? 

Now were they boozers too?  I cant remember, but I fancy they were supposed to be.

Woinder what else would have been ascribed to kate and possibly Gerry had kate answered those stupid questions.  Thank God she didn't

Vivid imagination Amaral has.

There is NO humanity in you

icabodcrane

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2013, 01:32:55 AM »
Knowing the facts of the tortured out confessions, all three ... and knowing that there was NO FORENSIC EVIDENCE, ... just a story invented by two convicted criminals, based on NO EVIDENCE ... you should shrivel up in shame.

These guys made a fat poacket out of this lurid murder trial and offered NO PROOF.  One JUDGE put on record his disatisfaction with the case

The fat packet was made from Cristavaos book, full of sensational stuff, supposedly about the case,

Had Kate been fitted up in a similar manner, they would have made a fat packet out of that too.  All the ingredients for a must-buy book were there, as in Leonors case ... even to a fridge where Madeleines body was supposed to have been kept (Like Joana) and to the lurid sex life ... they were all swingers weren't they ? 

Now were they boozers too?  I cant remember, but I fancy they were supposed to be.

Woinder what else would have been ascribed to kate and possibly Gerry had kate answered those stupid questions.  Thank God she didn't

Vivid imagination Amaral has.

There is NO humanity in you

I'll tell you where my humanity lies 

...  with the little girl with shorn hair ...  with the little girl who the villagers called  'Cinderella'  ...  with the little girl always on errands  ...  with the little girl always looking after other children,  although just  a child herself ... with the little girl who's sad and miserable short  life was savagely ended by the woman who bruises your heart bleeds for

That's where my humanity lies

Offline sadie

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2013, 02:14:45 AM »
Jeez Bod

You only have to look at photos of Joana to know she was a happy child.

What is it with you guys that you are supporting all the terrible things that happen to the parents of abducted children, especially if they put up a fight for the PJ to search.  If they stand back and allow the PJ not to look, then seems they dont get any flack from the PJ. 

But if they are plucky, they get all this disinformation put about and torture

What IS YOUR AGENDA, Bod, that you support such dirty play and cruelty??

debunker

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2013, 07:02:00 AM »
The child murderess cipriano wasn't convicted on the strength of a confession alone was she  ?

I seem to remember reading the most horrific details of the little girl's finger nails being  left in the front door  (  as she had clung onto it while being dragged back into the house  )   8(8-))

Cipriano's confession was given the day before the alleged beating and in the presence of her lawyer.

Cite?

debunker

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2013, 07:06:37 AM »

This is what's bullshit

It is quite fair to question evidence and procedure in any case.

It is your attitude that kept the long series of victims of miscarriage of justice in the UK in prison for so long.

For years I was made a pariah by supporting the Birmingham SIx despite the fact that I was strongly anti the IRA.

Similalrly the West Midlands Torture squad hid behind people like you while people spent long terms in prison for crimes they did not commit that were tortured to get the evidence.

Your attitude is statist and fascist. Common in this case.

debunker

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2013, 07:09:49 AM »
Icabodcrane

You should hang your head in shame Talking like that about Leonor ...

Do you know anything at all  about this woman and the life she gave her daughter   (  and other children )  before she murdered her ?

Hang  my head in shame   ...  for talking  'like that'  about Leonor  !

She is a monster  ...  a despicable excuse for a human being  ...  a foul and terrible blight on her children's lives

A piece of  ****  who can rot in jail

There  ...  all said with my head held high

Exactly the attitude expressed by biased people about the Birmingham Six, Guildford 4, Barry George Stephen Kiszko etc etc etc.

I would rather be skeptical then be stupid.

debunker

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2013, 07:12:10 AM »
I have not got involved in this case, but as a nurse, having seen those photographs there is no way those injuries were received "falling down stairs".

C.Edwards

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2013, 09:45:19 AM »
I aim this response at no-one in particular in this thread, but this seems a reasonable place to put it.

Do those of you who claim "unsafe conviction" about Leonor Cipriano (in varying degrees of hysteria) realise how hypocritical it is to be calling into question the Portuguese legal system and then in other threads hold us "[ censored word ]s" up for ridicule as "two legal systems" have failed to charge the McCanns?

Basically what one/some of you are doing in here is saying, "I know better than the Portuguese system. This woman was tortured. This conviction is unsafe".  Your assertions are as much speculation as those of us who doubt the McCann version of events in that where you feel Leonor is wrongly convicted, we feel that the McCanns are wrongly not (yet) charged.  Both circumstances, of course, could change in the future, but as of right now, the Portuguese courts after multiple investigations has found Leonor guilty on more than one occasion and yet you still feel "you know better"...?

If you search on the internet about Leonor Cipriano you basically get hits from two main sources: McCann Pro sites and McCann Anti sites.  The pro sites, without exception as far as I've found, are "pro" Cipriano too.  You can understand why... to "prove" the conviction of the Ciprianos is unsafe/a miscarriage of justice is to prove that Amaral is a corrupt cop as far as they're concerned.  This helps bolster their belief system that if Amaral is a corrupt cop as regards Cipriano, he must be a corrupt cop as far as the McCann case goes.  This then allows by (their) logical extension (I've seen all the arguments) that to believe any of Amaral's words is a foolish endeavour and only us "stupid [ censored word ]s" would do so.

On the other hand, in support of the conviction of the Ciprianos, I could bring in any number of reasoned posts from Joana Morais, Anna Andresse, Duarte Levy, etc. and they would be INSTANTLY dismissed on here by any McCann supporter as worthless simply because the origin is one that tends to be critical of the McCanns.  This is classic "play the man and not the ball" tactics as used by supporters of the McCanns virtually everywhere.  When unable to make headway in an argument, attack the poster/source.  Discredit, discredit, discredit is the mantra.  Discredit the dogs, discredit the dog handlers, discredit the police who doubt the McCanns, discredit those bloggers who don't support the McCanns... it goes on, but you get the idea.

Where is the "truth" to be found in the Cipriano case?  With those (pro boards and blogs) who have a vested interest in making the portuguese legal system to be a farce and Amaral, in particular, to be corrupt or with the actual Portuguese system itself?

I've read countless bits of information on the Cipriano case. None of it seems independent and unbiased to me.  I'd be very willing to read up on "unbiased" reports if anyone has any but until then, it's undeniable that Leonor Cipriano has been proven to be a liar on more than one occasion.

C.Edwards

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2013, 09:46:05 AM »
I have not got involved in this case, but as a nurse, having seen those photographs there is no way those injuries were received "falling down stairs".
Do some research. This is a "myth".  The incident was not falling down some stairs.  Boo ya!