Author Topic: Yvonne Martin witness statement  (Read 19943 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Yvonne Martin witness statement
« Reply #630 on: September 26, 2022, 09:07:34 AM »
How many of the group said anything about Gerry’s return after his alleged 9.15 check?

Russell did.

He remembers that Matthew Oldfield left the restaurant, around 21H00, having gone to the apartments to ensure that no noise was coming from within.
- He is not sure who left first. But has the notion that, about five minutes after, Gerry McCann went to check on his children. Around 5 or 10 minutes after Gerry McCann had left, the deponent's companion, Jane Tanner, also left, to check personally on how her two children were doing. He does remember is Jane or Gerry arrived first but remembers that Jane commented on having passed Gerry on the road, and that he was talking to another guest in the same locale, named Jez.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #631 on: September 26, 2022, 08:14:11 PM »
Russell did.

He remembers that Matthew Oldfield left the restaurant, around 21H00, having gone to the apartments to ensure that no noise was coming from within.
- He is not sure who left first. But has the notion that, about five minutes after, Gerry McCann went to check on his children. Around 5 or 10 minutes after Gerry McCann had left, the deponent's companion, Jane Tanner, also left, to check personally on how her two children were doing. He does remember is Jane or Gerry arrived first but remembers that Jane commented on having passed Gerry on the road, and that he was talking to another guest in the same locale, named Jez.

Ah…the invisible man.

Doesn’t say who returned first or when either Gerry or Jane did return.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #632 on: September 26, 2022, 08:27:20 PM »
Ah…the invisible man.

Did Jane ever return?
She was supposed to be in her apartment tending puking daughter when alarm was raised.

Did she return from her 9.15 Tannerman sighting and then go back to apartment later & if so what time was that?

It all seems very confusing.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #633 on: September 26, 2022, 08:29:34 PM »

Topic Please.

Offline Lace

« Reply #634 on: September 27, 2022, 09:37:28 AM »
Ah…the invisible man.

He wasn't an invisible man Jeremy saw him and chatted to him.  He was back to order his dinner and eat it.  Laughing and joking with his friends. 

What do you think he had been doing?   Hiding Madeleine in the cupboard where everyone looked?  Behind the sofa where everyone looked?   In the garden where everyone looked?   Or tearing off somewhere to leave her until later,  where though as everywhere was searched.

Give it up please.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #635 on: September 27, 2022, 09:47:55 AM »

Another Reminder.

Topic Please.  This Thread is titled Yvonne Martin Witness Statement.

I will be Deleting any further Off Topic Posts.