Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 251943 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #405 on: November 10, 2013, 05:22:01 PM »
The wrong exposure setting on a camera or a flash unit too close to the subject can make hair and skin appear lighter

I once had a professional photograph of my children and my beautiful blonde daughter had black hair

Offline Anna

« Reply #406 on: November 10, 2013, 05:29:01 PM »
I once had a professional photograph of my children and my beautiful blonde daughter had black hair

Yes it works both ways if the exposure is wrong and then if they try to define the image /contrast during developing
. When I had a professional photo taken 2 years old, it showed my hair black and it was red  8(8-))
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #407 on: November 10, 2013, 06:32:10 PM »
She's not fair haired sadie....

Her mother has very dark hair. IF she was blonde I would then think she had been abducted by her mother....from a family of blondes.... 8-)(--)

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #408 on: November 10, 2013, 06:39:19 PM »
The wrong exposure setting on a camera or a flash unit too close to the subject can make hair and skin appear lighter

Really is her hair colour relevant in the grand scheme of things. She was murdered and disposed of like so much garbage in my humble opinion.

Unless of course we prefer to believe she was sold by her mother and living in a nice house somewhere.

I cant really see the significance of the colour of her hair, only that it pushed the idea that several blonde girls were taken in the area, although this one was in 2004 and Maddy was in 2007.

Poor little lamb. What a life and a horrible way to die. GOD BLESS you little Joana you cant even be buried.xxx RIP.

Redblossom

« Reply #409 on: November 10, 2013, 06:43:14 PM »
Really is her hair colour relevant in the grand scheme of things. She was murdered and disposed of like so much garbage in my humble opinion.

Unless of course we prefer to believe she was sold by her mother and living in a nice house somewhere.

I cant really see the significance of the colour of her hair, only that it pushed the idea that several blonde girls were taken in the area, although this one was in 2004 and Maddy was in 2007.

Poor little lamb. What a life and a horrible way to die. GOD BLESS you little Joana you cant even be buried.xxx RIP.

seconded

Sadie was pushing some theory that some abductor was going around abducting little blonde girls....only theres no proof or evidence any of them were abducted....

Offline Anna

« Reply #410 on: November 10, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »
they do unfortunately and more than not someone in the family or circle of friends is responsible for younger children, older ones are often runaways as much if not more so in fact

all psychologically damaged and or other reasons for such acts.....part of the tapestry of our sad bad corners of the world

Ps not sure not sure what man you are talking about, if its sadies suspect.. ask her

Sorry RB I am still getting used to the set up on this forum . I thought that the photos came from you (wrong). I now know the man in the picci is her common law husband. thank for your reply. Ps, I get scared to answer on here in case I get a remark intended for the original poster and I have just done it to you...Sorry
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Redblossom

« Reply #411 on: November 10, 2013, 07:14:36 PM »
Oh dont worry anna no sorry required......and please do not be scared!!!......No one should make you feel scared to post your thoughts no one at all....no one has any right to even try...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #412 on: November 10, 2013, 08:40:43 PM »

as there is no proof she is dead its a good job she cant be buried
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:57:10 PM by davel »

Redblossom

« Reply #413 on: November 10, 2013, 08:51:24 PM »
as there is no proof she is dead its a good job she cant be buried

What a stupid post....no one has suggested she be buried alive....her family have said she is dead....on numerous  occasions...accept it and stop tormenting her memory or wanting to be a director of waking the dead....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:53:05 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #414 on: November 10, 2013, 09:03:23 PM »
What a stupid post....no one has suggested she be buried alive....her family have said she is dead....on numerous  occasions...accept it and stop tormenting her memory or wanting to be a director of waking the dead....

as per usual you didn't read the whole post..colombo posted it was a shame Joanna could not be buried...I pointed out that as there is no proof she is dead this is rather fortunate

Redblossom

« Reply #415 on: November 10, 2013, 09:10:24 PM »
as per usual you didn't read the whole post..colombo posted it was a shame Joanna could not be buried...I pointed out that as there is no proof she is dead this is rather fortunate

I read everything,dont preach to me and others that I dont read,,,,.thanks  sometimes there IS no body....in this case it was crushed and destroyed as testified by the uncle who killed her,fgs.....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #416 on: November 10, 2013, 09:13:23 PM »
I read everything,dont preach to me and others that I dont read,,,,.thanks  sometimes there IS no body....in this case it was crushed and destroyed as testified by the uncle who killed her,fgs.....
  so no actual proof just that obtained by torture or threat of torture..

or did he just walk into the police station and give them the whole story voluntarily..use your brains

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #417 on: November 10, 2013, 09:15:35 PM »
that's quite an interesting point..he had the right to silence...but decided ...no..they seem like a nice bunch..ill just tell them all I killed her ... doesn't make any sense..probably because it isn't true

Redblossom

« Reply #418 on: November 10, 2013, 09:24:16 PM »
  so no actual proof just that obtained by torture or threat of torture..

or did he just walk into the police station and give them the whole story voluntarily..use your brains

Supplythe evidence....the man was a violent psycho...nite now dear

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #419 on: November 10, 2013, 09:31:45 PM »
Supplythe evidence....the man was a violent psycho...nite now dear

the man was a violent psycho...supply the evidence