Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 251935 times)

Offline Anna

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #960 on: November 18, 2013, 03:52:10 PM »
It is indeed possible that they have been rightfully condemned for having battered her to death, chopped up her body and fed it to pigs or whatever. I find that doubtful in the absence of any probative evidence whatsoever.

There are no doubt victims of abuse whose abusers have escaped conviction. There are no doubt also people who have been convicted who were not the perps.

My question is: what happened to this child?

Spot on Carana  8((()*/
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Carana

« Reply #961 on: November 18, 2013, 03:54:50 PM »
No idea, but some "facts" don't appear to be true.

Including the first one:

1 – Joana Cipriano vanished from a small place 6 milers aeway from the outskirts of Portimão. Last time somebody saw her, she was on her way to a local groceries shop;

Nope, she'd been to the shop and was on her way home the last time she was seen.

Offline Anna

« Reply #962 on: November 18, 2013, 04:08:54 PM »
No idea, but some "facts" don't appear to be true.

Including the first one:

1 – Joana Cipriano vanished from a small place 6 milers aeway from the outskirts of Portimão. Last time somebody saw her, she was on her way to a local groceries shop;

Nope, she'd been to the shop and was on her way home the last time she was seen.

Yes Carana it was a neighbour by the window having a cigarette, but  did not see her arrive at her door I believe . Like you, I am just trying to make sense of the case and ignore remarks that have nothing to do with the evidence, such as Hearsay, blogs and press
The witness AA3, reported that on 12 September, by 8h 30m / 8h 40m, was at the window of his house, smoking, when he saw  Joane, with a bag in hand, go up the stairs in the proximity of the market, toward the house. The witness said that in that place there was no movement, nor saw cars, nor heard any cry, although he stayed at the window for some time longer. SAID that stemmed the "Feast of Cockles", but occurred far from that location and by reason there was nobody there.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:23:07 PM by anna »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Carana

« Reply #963 on: November 18, 2013, 04:27:35 PM »
Yes Carana it was a neighbour on his balcony having a cigarette, but he did not see her arrive at her door I believe . Like you, I am just trying to make sense of the case and ignore remarks that have nothing to do with the evidence, such as Hearsay, blogs and press

One of the most bizarre assertions in the SC document is that it was accepted as proven that she'd got home based on "the rules of common experience".

What on earth does that mean? Someone was on a balcony having a ciggie, saw her walking towards home and that is therefore proof that she did indeed get home... ??

What about kids abducted on their way home from a school bus?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #964 on: November 18, 2013, 06:12:36 PM »

"crimes of homicide and concealment of the child’s cadaver."

This seems to be a fairly popular crime on The Algarve.  And it doesn't seem to matter what nationality you are.

Redblossom

« Reply #965 on: November 18, 2013, 06:30:36 PM »
"crimes of homicide and concealment of the child’s cadaver."

This seems to be a fairly popular crime on The Algarve.  And it doesn't seem to matter what nationality you are.

Only know of one, this case, hardly popular is it now?

ETa unless youcan furnish the board with a list of all the other many cases, where homicide and concealment of a body was the conclusion in any other chld/adult missing cases.......
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:49:54 PM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #966 on: November 18, 2013, 06:46:33 PM »
One of the most bizarre assertions in the SC document is that it was accepted as proven that she'd got home based on "the rules of common experience".

Surely that was not the only reason given that they thought that! That doesnt even make sense......I expect youre being selective and taking thngs out of context....here

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #967 on: November 18, 2013, 07:05:29 PM »
Only know of one, this case, hardly popular is it now?

ETa unless youcan furnish the board with a list of all the other many cases, where homicide and concealment of a body was the conclusion in any other chld/adult missing cases.......

have you forgotten about the McCann case...almost an identical scenario....accidental killing...no body...body hidden in fridge..parents involved ..little or no evidence..

Redblossom

« Reply #968 on: November 18, 2013, 07:14:10 PM »
have you forgotten about the McCann case...almost an identical scenario....accidental killing...no body...body hidden in fridge..parents involved ..little or no evidence..

no mention of homicide in the  mccann case....not even accidental killing...no statement that a body was stored in a fridge......look forward to all the cases......that make it a popular thing in Portugal....

Mccann case has no similarity with Cipriano one however much you wish it to have.....but youcarry on making tenuous connections

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #969 on: November 18, 2013, 07:22:20 PM »
no mention of homicide in the  mccann case....not even accidental killing...no statement that a body was stored in a fridge......look forward to all the cases......that make it a popular thing in Portugal....

Mccann case has no similarity with Cipriano one however much you wish it to have.....but youcarry on making tenuous connections

Good God.  Are you blind or deaf or what?  No, don't bother to tell me.

Redblossom

« Reply #970 on: November 18, 2013, 07:26:04 PM »
Good God.  Are you blind or deaf or what?  No, don't bother to tell me.

You do wind yourself up so easily Eleanor.....take it easy, have some chamomile.....and then present the lots of cases in PT, you know, because its so popular as you stated,  where the family of missing kids or adults have been accused of homocide.....only seen one ....

stephen25000

« Reply #971 on: November 18, 2013, 07:26:46 PM »

As we know Red, the only real reason to discuss this case is to hammer Amaral, the focus of some of the mccann supporters hatred.

Redblossom

« Reply #972 on: November 18, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »
As we know Red, the only real reason to discuss this case is to hammer Amaral, the focus of some of the mccann supporters hatred.

Last bastion of desperation seems to me.....for some......what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket, is they tend to all get smashed.......awwww

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #973 on: November 18, 2013, 07:54:46 PM »

Just keep on posting on The Cipriano Forum.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  That's what it's all about, Folks.

Redblossom

« Reply #974 on: November 18, 2013, 07:57:06 PM »
Just keep on posting on The Cipriano Forum.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  That's what it's all about, Folks.

I soooo wholeheartedly agree
 8((()*/

Now, that list......of cases whch proves the Pj routinely accuse charge or convict  family of homicide in missing cases, something which is very popular in your words in Portugal.....im the patient sort so catch you bit later with your evidence....otherwise retract your blanket made up statement....

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:01:13 PM by Redblossom »