Author Topic: Could the Rettendon Two be a potential MoJ.  (Read 164521 times)

david1819

Could the Rettendon Two be a potential MoJ.
« on: February 06, 2015, 10:29:57 PM »
Jack Whomes and Michael Steele convicted of Shooting Tony Tucker and Patrick Tate in 1995

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/suffolk_essex_my_son_s_no_gangland_assassin_and_i_ll_never_give_up_on_him_says_mother_of_jack_whomes_the_man_convicted_of_the_essex_boys_murders_1_3599431

I have always had doubts about this. Could it Justify a topic section under the alleged MoJ section?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 08:44:34 AM by Myster »

Offline sika

Re: Could the Rettendon Two be a potential MoJ.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 08:27:59 PM »
Jack Whomes and Michael Steele convicted of Shooting Tony Tucker and Patrick Tate in 1995

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/suffolk_essex_my_son_s_no_gangland_assassin_and_i_ll_never_give_up_on_him_says_mother_of_jack_whomes_the_man_convicted_of_the_essex_boys_murders_1_3599431

I have always had doubts about this. Could it Justify a topic section under the alleged MoJ section?
In answer to the thread title...in my opinion, definitely not.

There was a mountain of circumstantial evidence including detailed telephone logs, which were extremely incriminating. 

Incidentally, there was a third man in the Range Rover, Craig Rolfe, who was also killed.

Offline a.baker

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 02:37:26 AM »
Definitely not imo too. Due to the connection with another man which is not widely known,I am certainly confident the right men were convicted.

Offline sika

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 07:10:27 AM »
Definitely not imo too. Due to the connection with another man which is not widely known,I am certainly confident the right men were convicted.
Who is the other man that you refer to?

david1819

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 10:09:22 AM »
I'm not to sure.

The conviction was based on the testimony of one man after being caught drug smuggling.

However they will be eligible for release soon so why still protest innocence after all this time?
From what I have read the three men shot had enemies left right and centre so woulden't confessing to the crime give them bragging rights and infamy in the underworld they are apart of?

Just a thought

Offline rotti

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 11:27:13 PM »
hi at 6pm on the evening of the murders rolfe gave his girlfreind 60 pounds to buy a dress to wear later that evening as he dropped her off he told her he and the boys were going to meet mickey steel to look at a landing site for a light plane to drop drugs.its in her police statement

Offline sika

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 08:42:30 AM »
hi at 6pm on the evening of the murders rolfe gave his girlfreind 60 pounds to buy a dress to wear later that evening as he dropped her off he told her he and the boys were going to meet mickey steel to look at a landing site for a light plane to drop drugs.its in her police statement
Thats right Sherlock.  Nicholls was also able to recount the story told to him by Steele, of Tate receiving a call from his partner, Sarah Saunders moments before the murders. 
Many would like to believe that others were responsible for the murders but the evidence is absolutely over whelming.  Essex Police, to their credit, conducted a superb investigation.  Mobile phone records place all the main protagonists in the tiny village of Rettendon on the evening that the murders were committed.  Now, what's the chances of that!

Offline mercury

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 08:52:03 AM »
Decidedly "dodgy" case

Offline rotti

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 03:39:31 PM »
i have no doubt there was a 3rd killer lying in wait for the car to arrive the grass was disturbed and police believe a man was hiding there.the 3rd man i wont name on a website .but was known to the murdered gang and was a friend at one time . without doubt rolfe was shot first and didnt know what hit him.his foot was still on the brake and hands  were holding the steering. tucker may have turned and seen the killer which is why the the 1st headshot he received got him in the jaw he moved his head .tate saw and even spoke to the killer when he was shot in the stomach.you see the 3 were ambushed the shots were fired so quick 3 seconds from a automatic shotgun.that is why the killer didnt aim at tates head but his stomach couldnt miss. every one had to be subdued first than the doors were opened in turn and the 3 were finished off with headshots .the trigger man had been well accustomed to firearms had served in  the army in northern ireland where he was also taught ambush techniques and also participated in ambushing IRA members.the plan was for steel to exit the car from the passenger door behind the driver and to make sure the car door was left open when he got out to open the gate.rolfe had to be ambushed and shot cleanly otherwise he would see the guns and slam on the accelerator than  slam it in reverse .he was taken out cleanly leaving the other 2 as sitting ducks.i dont think steel and whomes did any shooting in the ambush .this was left to the professional .the 3rd man.whomes and steel may have helped in  finishing off the 3 .after the pro had subdued them .ie. the first 3 shots rolfe back of the head instant death.tucker the mouth.and tate the stomach.steel allegedly said to tate you want to f--k with me.youre not in the same league .than tate was finished off.steel was no mug he was a drug wholesaler not a small time drug dealer he dealt in tens of kilos customs once found 50 kilos on his property.after the death of leah betts from taking an ecstasy pill.the tate gang started bullying steel .tucker also made threats to the 3rd unnamed killer.words were iam going to f--king do you .and so steel and the 3rd killer hatched a plan .steel to bring them to a location and the 3rd killer to do the ambush and shooting.steel played on tate gangs greed and told them a fanciful story of million pound drugs plane which could be robbed and they fell for it hook.line.and sinker .so that evening tates gang thought they were going to look at a landing site.the rest is history.the 3rd killer was not nipper .eventhough he brags he was.nipper was in hiding.essex boys the film is as close to the truth as one can get.because the 3rd killer was employed to help with the production
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 03:37:36 PM by sherlock »

Offline rotti

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2015, 08:33:35 PM »
Thats right Sherlock.  Nicholls was also able to recount the story told to him by Steele, of Tate receiving a call from his partner, Sarah Saunders moments before the murders. 
Many would like to believe that others were responsible for the murders but the evidence is absolutely over whelming.  Essex Police, to their credit, conducted a superb investigation.  Mobile phone records place all the main protagonists in the tiny village of Rettendon on the evening that the murders were committed.  Now, what's the chances of that!
hi sika the police did not want to stick any charges on the 3rd killer because he was their star witness in the leah betts case.policemans daughter who died after taken an E .the 3rd killer claimed while looking at the site where his former Friends were killed he found a unspent shotgun cartridge panicked and threw it near a oak tree .the police didnt bother to have a search for it even though it could be part of the ammo the killers bought to the site on the evening of the murders.he told the police this .so if there was ever a cartridge found there.with the 3rd killers print on it it could be explained .he obviously lost a cartridge on the cold dark night of the murders.master stroke by the killers was to lure the gang to a place were a shotgun range was .hence if people heard shots on the evening of the murders they would assume someone was clay pigeon shooting.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 03:43:45 PM by sherlock »

david1819

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 07:23:28 PM »
i have no doubt there was a 3rd killer lying in wait for the car to arrive the grass was disturbed and police believe a man was hiding there.the 3rd man i wont name on a website .but was known to the murdered gang and was a friend at one time . without doubt rolfe was shot first and didnt know what hit him.his foot was still on the brake and hands  were holding the steering. tucker may have turned and seen the killer which is why the the 1st headshot he received got him in the jaw he moved his head .tate saw and even spoke to the killer when he was shot in the stomach.you see the 3 were ambushed the shots were fired so quick 3 seconds from a automatic shotgun.that is why the killer didnt aim at tates head but his stomach couldnt miss. every one had to be subdued first than the doors were opened in turn and the 3 were finished off with headshots .the trigger man had been well accustomed to firearms had served in  the army in northern ireland where he was also taught ambush techniques and also participated in ambushing IRA members.the plan was for steel to exit the car from the passenger door behind the driver and to make sure the car door was left open when he got out to open the gate.rolfe had to be ambushed and shot cleanly otherwise he would see the guns and slam on the accelerator than  slam it in reverse .he was taken out cleanly leaving the other 2 as sitting ducks.i dont think steel and whomes did any shooting in the ambush .this was left to the professional .the 3rd man.whomes and steel may have helped in  finishing off the 3 .after the pro had subdued them .ie. the first 3 shots rolfe back of the head instant death.tucker the mouth.and tate the stomach.steel allegedly said to tate you want to f--k with me.youre not in the same league .than tate was finished off.steel was no mug he was a drug wholesaler not a small time drug dealer he dealt in tens of kilos customs once found 50 kilos on his property.after the death of leah betts from taking an ecstasy pill.the tate gang started bullying steel .tucker also made threats to the 3rd unnamed killer.words were iam going to f--king do you .and so steel and the 3rd killer hatched a plan .steel to bring them to a location and the 3rd killer to do the ambush and shooting.steel played on tate gangs greed and told them a fanciful story of million pound drugs plane which could be robbed and they fell for it hook.line.and sinker .so that evening tates gang thought they were going to look at a landing site.the rest is history.the 3rd killer was not nipper .eventhough he brags he was.nipper was in hiding.essex boys the film is as close to the truth as one can get.because the 3rd killer was employed to help with the production

Is the 3rd killer in your theory Bernard Omahoney?

I am not convinced looking at the crime scene that Pat Tate died in the way you described.

Offline rotti

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 08:29:07 PM »
Is the 3rd killer in your theory Bernard Omahoney?

I am not convinced looking at the crime scene that Pat Tate died in the way you described.
yes i think so .tate was shot in the stomach first because they wanted words with him.after words were exchanged or while they were exchanged .steel or whomes may have shot tate in the back of the head through the glass. tate had both legs flat on the back seat like he was trying to cower in the corner.Nicol's would not have known the 3rd killer was laying in wait because he never went to the scene .3rd killer after finishing his nights work simply walked back to a hotel about a mile away from the crime scene thats where he spent the day and night of the murders
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:37:19 PM by sherlock »

david1819

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 10:23:40 PM »
yes i think so .tate was shot in the stomach first because they wanted words with him.after words were exchanged or while they were exchanged .steel or whomes may have shot tate in the back of the head through the glass. tate had both legs flat on the back seat like he was trying to cower in the corner.Nicol's would not have known the 3rd killer was laying in wait because he never went to the scene .3rd killer after finishing his nights work simply walked back to a hotel about a mile away from the crime scene thats where he spent the day and night of the murders

If he was the there then your version of events is true as that is what he said happens. However I don't believe he was, It looks to me like pat was shot through the glass window from his left then very soon after the other assassin shoots him in the ribs to his right or it could be the other way round but in a very short period of time. I don't think there was any talking and they all barely knew what hit them

Offline rotti

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 10:41:49 PM »
If he was the there then your version of events is true as that is what he said happens. However I don't believe he was, It looks to me like pat was shot through the glass window from his left then very soon after the other assassin shoots him in the ribs to his right or it could be the other way round but in a very short period of time. I don't think there was any talking and they all barely knew what hit them
yea you could be right dave.i live in east london and a few top tier villians suggest he was .plus his own bragging.him and his family were in a hotel about a mile away those are his own words.i think they had a few words with tate before they finished him.i know what i would have said to Tate .when you f--k with the wrong people this is what you get .bang.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:19:09 PM by sherlock »

Offline rotti

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 10:57:25 PM »
 steel certainly didnt fire the first 3 shots he got out and walked in front of the car the gangs eyes were on him.i dont think whomes could get them 3 shots off.whomes  never lived on a farm and i doubt if he had ever fired a shotgun .never held a firearms licence