Author Topic: Nevill's alleged 4 second phone call to Bamber:  (Read 7127 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Nevill's alleged 4 second phone call to Bamber:
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 02:58:02 PM »
All the physical evidence at soc supports "Sheilas gone crazy shes got a gun":

- NB managed to call JB and say "Sheilas gone crazy she has got a gun" before he heard the sound of gunshot and left handset on kitchen worktop to run upstairs.
- June's head was resting on her pillow when she was first shot as per blood stains and Prof MacDonell's report.
- Between NB hearing the sound of first gunshot and sustaining his first gsw, June sustained 5 entry gunshot wounds and possibly a 6th graze wound.
- NB was then shot twice in the face as he approached the bedroom from the landing.  He retreated and was then shot in the back of the shoulder with a further gsw grazing his elbow/chest

All the physical evidence at soc by way of blood stains or lack of, casings, distance of shots, trajectories and wound tracks support this.

As usual you ignore the very obvious bullet casings which were found on the master bedroom floor proving that both Nevill and June were shot there and not on the stairs.  There is no evidence Nevil phoned anyone so claiming he heard a shot while doing so is merely your own speculation.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:01:23 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 03:51:23 PM »
As usual you ignore the very obvious bullet casings which were found on the master bedroom floor proving that both Nevill and June were shot there and not on the stairs.  There is no evidence Nevil phoned anyone so claiming he heard a shot while doing so is merely your own speculation.

It has always been patently obvious why Jeremy Bamber left the phone off the hook after making his escape from the farmhouse.  On arriving back at Bourtree Cottage all he had to do was answer the call he had himself made minutes earlier knowing that the telephone system registers units after the call has been answered and not the length of time it has been ringing.  In doing so he had attempted to give himself an alibi while providing evidence that someone did in fact telephone Bourtree Cottage.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:54:03 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 03:56:28 PM »
It has always been patently obvious why Jeremy Bamber left the phone off the hook after making his escape from the farmhouse.  On arriving back at Bourtree Cottage all he had to do was answer the call he had himself made minutes earlier knowing that the telephone system registers units after the call has been answered and not the length of time it has been ringing.  In doing so he had attempted to give himself an alibi while providing evidence that someone did in fact telephone Bourtree Cottage.

I don't understand how this would provide JB with an alibi?  There's no direct evidence anyone made a call from WHF to Bourtree cottage.  Unfortunately the sort of telephone billing we all know today didn't exist then.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 04:06:28 PM »
I don't understand how this would provide JB with an alibi?  There's no direct evidence anyone made a call from WHF to Bourtree cottage.  Unfortunately the sort of telephone billing we all know today didn't exist then.

BT could tell that a call had been made regardless of the billing.  Thing is, the call made from WHF was never cancelled, the exchange ended the call automatically.  Thus why JB couldn't phone out initially after answering the call he instigated earlier from the farm.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 04:18:47 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 04:07:49 PM »
Which casings do you believe pertain to June's gsw's and which ones to NB?

As identified by forensics.  I have no reason to dispute them.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 04:12:49 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 04:19:31 PM »
BT could tell that a call had been made regardless of the billing.

The GPO could only say the line was open.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 04:28:59 PM »
The GPO could only say the line was open.

Because the handset was off the cradle.  And it was BT and not the GPO in Aug 1985.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 04:32:11 PM »
BT could tell that a call had been made regardless of the billing.  Thing is, the call made from WHF was never cancelled, the exchange ended the call automatically.  Thus why JB couldn't phone out initially after answering the call he instigated earlier from the farm.

People forget that back in 1985 the exchange registered call units which were metered just like your electricity bill is today.  If you needed to make a long distance call you dialled 100 and the operator put you through.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 04:38:50 PM »
As identified by forensics.  I have no reason to dispute them.

Did "forensics" draw up the diagram?  I thought the author was unknown?

"Forensics" haven't identified which casings pertain to each of June and NB?  "Forensics" have lumped together DRH 3, 4, 7, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 43 under the heading "Ralph and June first episode" with a question mark by DRH 13 and 14 "June second episode".  "Forensics" have associated exited/spent bullets 5, 9, 35 and 35 all with June.  The pathologist identified 7 entry gsw's and 3 exit gsw's on June.  He also identified a bruise/graze to June's chest possibly caused by a bullet ricochet but it appears inconclusive whether this was a bullet ricochet from an entry/exit wound or an 8th gsw effectively a graze only wound unrelated to any entry/exit wounds.  If you stand by the diagram then this means all 4 spent bullets pertain to June's gsw's and is a problem for the guilty camp in terms of the spent bullet relating to NB's graze wound to his elbow/chest and a total of 8 casings need allocating to June.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2017, 04:59:06 PM »
Because the handset was off the cradle.  And it was BT and not the GPO in Aug 1985.

I'm not sure if the op was able to distinguish between whether a call had been made and the handset off the cradle or the cradle had smiply been lifted from the handset and left on the kitchen top.  Yes it was BT in Aug 1985 but police records pertaining to the case refer to GPO.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=177.0;attach=423

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 01:39:16 AM »
I'm not sure if the op was able to distinguish between whether a call had been made and the handset off the cradle or the cradle had smiply been lifted from the handset and left on the kitchen top.  Yes it was BT in Aug 1985 but police records pertaining to the case refer to GPO.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=177.0;attach=423

Just consider for a moment that Nevill did telephone Jeremy and four seconds into the call he was distracted by some urgency, do you really think for a moment that he would have cancelled the call and then left the handset off the cradle effectively preventing any incoming calls from being received?

Personally, I can see no logic to that particular scenario and that is why Jeremy Bamber's hastily concocted story is so woefully inadequate.  Had Nevill actually telephoned Jeremy and been distracted he would have left the telephone handset on the kitchen counter without cancelling the call. In such an event then Jeremy would have heard much more than the few seconds he claimed to have heard.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:46:33 AM by John »

Offline adam

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 06:55:12 AM »

Just consider for a moment that Nevill did telephone Jeremy and four seconds into the call he was distracted by some urgency, do you really think for a moment that he would have cancelled the call and then left the handset off the cradle effectively preventing any incoming calls from being received?

Personally, I can see no logic to that particular scenario and that is why Jeremy Bamber's hastily concocted story is so woefully inadequate.  Had Nevill actually telephoned Jeremy and been distracted he would have left the telephone handset on the kitchen counter without cancelling the call. In such an event then Jeremy would have heard much more than the few seconds he claimed to have heard.

That is a possibility.

There is a very slim chance that after waiting up to 5 minutes for Bamber to answer, Nevill got distracted at the exact same time Bamber did answer the phone. The distraction was sufficient for Nevill to stop talking after 8/11 words & 2 - 4 seconds.

Nevill would have then put the phone down on the surface board which leaves the line open. Or put the phone back on the hook.

He wouldn't put the phone back on the hook and then take it straight off again.Bamber said he wanted more information & tried to call back.

As mentioned, Nevill had completed a 8/11 word sentence so it is likely he was not distracted.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 06:58:07 AM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 11:25:46 AM »

As far as I know there's no evidence a call was made from WHF let alone cancelled. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 07:29:26 PM by John »