Author Topic: Rules are there for a reason!  (Read 29036 times)

Offline John

Re: Rules are there for a reason!
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2018, 11:56:18 PM »
not as strict and the thing with the imo is annoying, especially getting pms about it . you say no abuse but then you allow members here to post abuse about members on the blue forum who are not here to defend themselves, that doesn;t seem particularly fair . i will say i am new to both forums and dont know any of the members particularly well yet but that is my observation about this forum, why the need to slag off people who dont even post here, just seems rather mean to me

It has a long history and a bit of a tradition between the blue forum and the red forum.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2018, 07:01:11 PM »
It has a long history and a bit of a tradition between the blue forum and the red forum.

Could someone tell me what the blue forum is please as I expect this is the red one.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline John

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2018, 09:04:29 PM »
Could someone tell me what the blue forum is please as I expect this is the red one.

http://www.jeremybamberforum.co.uk
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sunny

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2018, 10:48:21 PM »
“Abuse will not be tolerated.  Break the rules expect a ban”

Unless the abuse is by Alice and the mod on duty is Slartibartfast of course.

This post has been permitted to stay on the forum and has received the thumbs up from G-Unit and Shining In Luz amongst others

“Online Alice Purjorick

Purveyor of Nonsense and nfl3/nEI
View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Did Gonçalo Amaral misinterpret the evidence?
« Reply #341 on: Today at 06:44:04 PM »
Quote from: Snowgirl on Today at 05:01:11 PM
I came into this forum because I wanted to take part with others more experienced than myself . Now I'm being accused amongst other things of playing a game . I don't know what kind of minds some in here have   but it's not a pleasant place to be at all . I  ask simple questions as a newcomer,   I don't play games!!
 Yes I know.... I can go elsewhere  . 

Don't do that. Just stick it back to the bullying assholes.They know who they are but always deny all knowledge of it.Thinking their faecal matter is not malodorous but that of others is.
VertigoSwirl
Davel
Brietta
Eleanor
Well there aren't many left are there so they have to make a noise and love dishing it out but every manjack of them the first to squeal foul when it's stuck back. Lilly livered toe rags.

All in my opinion in the nicest possible way.”

Alice seems to have a thing about arses and assholes, he sure likes to bandy these terms about in an abusive manner much to the approval of those that profess to be against online abuse and rule breaking. 

Is there a single McCann supporter on this forum who is as abusive or as bullying as Alice Purjorick?

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Sunny

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2018, 10:53:58 PM »
“Abuse will not be tolerated.  Break the rules expect a ban”

Unless the abuse is by Alice and the mod on duty is Slartibartfast of course.

This post has been permitted to stay on the forum and has received the thumbs up from G-Unit and Shining In Luz amongst others

“Online Alice Purjorick

Purveyor of Nonsense and nfl3/nEI
View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Did Gonçalo Amaral misinterpret the evidence?
« Reply #341 on: Today at 06:44:04 PM »
Quote from: Snowgirl on Today at 05:01:11 PM
I came into this forum because I wanted to take part with others more experienced than myself . Now I'm being accused amongst other things of playing a game . I don't know what kind of minds some in here have   but it's not a pleasant place to be at all . I  ask simple questions as a newcomer,   I don't play games!!
 Yes I know.... I can go elsewhere  . 

Don't do that. Just stick it back to the bullying assholes.They know who they are but always deny all knowledge of it.Thinking their faecal matter is not malodorous but that of others is.
VertigoSwirl
Davel
Brietta
Eleanor
Well there aren't many left are there so they have to make a noise and love dishing it out but every manjack of them the first to squeal foul when it's stuck back. Lilly livered toe rags.

All in my opinion in the nicest possible way.”

Alice seems to have a thing about arses and assholes, he sure likes to bandy these terms about in an abusive manner much to the approval of those that profess to be against online abuse and rule breaking. 

Is there a single McCann supporter on this forum who is as abusive or as bullying as Alice Purjorick?

If we are going to get picky VS. I have seen snowgirl bulled from the forum today by a pack of hounds including one of our moderators. That same moderator (who actually WAS online when Alice made that post) said to snowgirl:

Why don't you just abide by Forum Rules, and stop trying to be a smart arse?  Everyone is welcome here, but there is a limit to silly demands for Cites that everyone knows are already available.  Many things that have long been discussed over and over, and none of us have  the time or the patience to comply with your demands made in ignorance.

If you have a problem with this then there is a Private Message Facility.  You could always ask one of the people of like mind to explain to you what ever it is with which you have a problem.

Now that is against moderator rules. I have reported her to John.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2018, 11:07:49 PM »

If we are going to get picky VS. I have seen snowgirl bulled from the forum today by a pack of hounds including one of our moderators. That same moderator (who actually WAS online when Alice made that post) said to snowgirl:

Why don't you just abide by Forum Rules, and stop trying to be a smart arse?  Everyone is welcome here, but there is a limit to silly demands for Cites that everyone knows are already available.  Many things that have long been discussed over and over, and none of us have  the time or the patience to comply with your demands made in ignorance.

If you have a problem with this then there is a Private Message Facility.  You could always ask one of the people of like mind to explain to you what ever it is with which you have a problem.

Now that is against moderator rules. I have reported her to John.
You accused me of bullying her when I did no such thing.  If Eleanor ‘s post constitutes abuse in your view then what do you make of Alice’s posts directed at me, such as the one above and his earlier demand that I shove something up my arse?  Is this any way to address fellow forum members?  Why is he allowed to get away with it time and time again, and applauded for his abuse into the bargain?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Sunny

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2018, 11:11:00 PM »
You accused me of bullying her when I did no such thing.  If Eleanor ‘s post constitutes abuse in your view then what do you make of Alice’s posts directed at me, such as the one above and his earlier demand that I shove something up my arse?  Is this any way to address fellow forum members?  Why is he allowed to get away with it time and time again, and applauded for his abuse into the bargain?

I didn't accuse you of bullying only goading, which IMO you were VS. I agree Alice's post was unpleasant but I saw the supporters including supporting moderators ganging up on snowgirl which has now lead (i believe) to her leaving the forum.  I am hopeful that she will change her mind.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2018, 11:24:29 PM »
I didn't accuse you of bullying only goading, which IMO you were VS. I agree Alice's post was unpleasant but I saw the supporters including supporting moderators ganging up on snowgirl which has now lead (i believe) to her leaving the forum.  I am hopeful that she will change her mind.
You are entitled to your opinion but on this occasion you are wrong.  As for the ganging up, it has happened to me on more than one occasion.  I always find a sense of humour and a bit of perspective helps, as does a breath of fresh air or other change of activity.  In any case, I didn’t notice this ganging up of which you speak, are you positive it happened?