Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1361691 times)

Offline misty

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4515 on: July 10, 2020, 10:04:50 PM »
is that Portuguese detectives saying they. have “fundamental evidence” on Bruckner?

Not sure, VS but I think it probably means German police.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4516 on: July 10, 2020, 10:04:59 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8511639/amp/Portuguese-police-launch-search-Madeleine-McCanns-body-Algarve.html?__twitter_impression=true

By Natalia Penza For Mailonline
21:35 10 Jul 2020, updated 21:51 10 Jul 2020

Portuguese police reportedly launched searches for Madeleine Mcann's body
Searches are said to have been conducted in wells in Vila do Bispo, Algarve
State broadcaster RTP said detectives discovered 'fundamental evidence'
Evidence proves suspect Christian Brueckner is responsible for disappearance
Portuguese police have reportedly launched searches for Madeleine Mcann's body on the Algarve.

The searches are said to have been conducted in wells in Vila do Bispo, a 20 minute drive west of Praia da Luz where the British youngster vanished in May 2007.

Portuguese state broadcaster RTP is saying detectives discovered 'fundamental evidence' to be able to prove suspect Christian Brueckner is responsible for her disappearance.

The broadcaster has also linked the German 43-year-old to another missing persons' case in the Algarve resort of Silves. More details are expected to be revealed later.

Oh Dear.  But let's not give up hope just yet.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4517 on: July 10, 2020, 10:10:44 PM »
Oh Dear.  But let's not give up hope just yet.
I'm struggling.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4518 on: July 10, 2020, 10:18:57 PM »

Offline misty

« Reply #4519 on: July 10, 2020, 10:20:28 PM »
Map of Western Algarve.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4520 on: July 10, 2020, 10:28:29 PM »
Not sure, VS but I think it probably means German police.
It’s ambiguous isn’t it?  Whatever the evidence it must be something to get the Pj off their backsides to go and investigate.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4521 on: July 10, 2020, 10:42:12 PM »
It’s ambiguous isn’t it?  Whatever the evidence it must be something to get the Pj off their backsides to go and investigate.

The PJ are searching Wells.  Goodness me.  It has taken them 13 years to get around to that.  I am beyond disgust.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4522 on: July 10, 2020, 10:50:27 PM »
How long before we have people on here suggesting the McCanns took a detour to Vila Do Bispo en route to Huelva?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #4523 on: July 10, 2020, 10:51:15 PM »
My heart is breaking, hope someone is helping her parents right now.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4524 on: July 10, 2020, 11:11:01 PM »
My heart is breaking, hope someone is helping her parents right now.

Don't allow your heart to break.  You will be useless if you do.

Something awful was going on and it is tough old cookies like you and me that fix it in the end.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4525 on: July 11, 2020, 08:22:34 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8511639/amp/Portuguese-police-launch-search-Madeleine-McCanns-body-Algarve.html?__twitter_impression=true

Portuguese police have reportedly launched searches for Madeleine Mcann's body on the Algarve.

The searches are said to have been conducted in wells in Vila do Bispo, a 20 minute drive west of Praia da Luz where the British youngster vanished in May 2007.

Portuguese state broadcaster RTP is saying detectives discovered 'fundamental evidence' to be able to prove suspect Christian Brueckner is responsible for her disappearance.

The broadcaster has also linked the German 43-year-old to another missing persons' case in the Algarve resort of Silves. More details are expected to be revealed later.

Vila do Bispo, Algarve ,not the Germans place then?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4526 on: July 11, 2020, 08:46:56 AM »

That's a new location, Vila do Bispo hasn't been mentioned before. It does crop up in the PJ files in connection with the McCanns. On 26th July Gerry travels from Washington USA back to Portugal. Kate picks him up from the airport and they arrive in Luz at 18:24. At 19:05 Gerry's phone pings the antennae in Vila do Bispo, so he seems to have travelled there almost immediately after arriving back in Luz. He didn't stay there, as he pinged the antennae at Budens at 19:10, and Praia da Luz at 19:49. Budens is pinged on 27th and 28th also.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4527 on: July 11, 2020, 08:53:08 AM »
How long before we have people on here suggesting the McCanns took a detour to Vila Do Bispo en route to Huelva?

Why would they do that? It's in the opposite direction.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #4528 on: July 11, 2020, 09:05:59 AM »
That's a new location, Vila do Bispo hasn't been mentioned before. It does crop up in the PJ files in connection with the McCanns. On 26th July Gerry travels from Washington USA back to Portugal. Kate picks him up from the airport and they arrive in Luz at 18:24. At 19:05 Gerry's phone pings the antennae in Vila do Bispo, so he seems to have travelled there almost immediately after arriving back in Luz. He didn't stay there, as he pinged the antennae at Budens at 19:10, and Praia da Luz at 19:49. Budens is pinged on 27th and 28th also.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm

Amazing what snippets turn up in the files.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4529 on: July 11, 2020, 09:15:44 AM »
Why would they do that? It's in the opposite direction.

It is to CB 3 places all to the east PDL

Searches 20 minute drive WEST of PDL.