Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12384 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2022, 09:14:19 AM »
Operation Grange was set up following a campaign by the McCanns for a joint, independent and comprehensive review of Madeleine’s case. Perhaps a review by Operation Grange was seen as preferable to a review with input from both countries.

Portugal didn't have any input.  They either ignore it or binned it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2022, 09:19:58 AM »
Operation Grange was set up following a campaign by the McCanns for a joint, independent and comprehensive review of Madeleine’s case. Perhaps a review by Operation Grange was seen as preferable to a review with input from both countries.
I don’t understand what point you are trying to make.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2022, 09:43:08 AM »
As I understand it all the cases you mentioned are still open and active so who knows how much money has been spent investigating them over the many years since their disappearances.  You have to remember also that Madeleine disappeared in a foreign country and so costs involved in investigating her disappearance would have been greatly enhanced.  Finally, it is quite obvious to me that it was the massive and relentless media interest in the McCann case that kept the disappearance so prominent in people’s minds and which became part of the zeitgeist and a cultural reference point that played its part  in the decision to review and reinvestigate the case, that coupled with a sense that Madeleine  had been robbed of a proper initial investigation by the Portuguese of course.  These were all exceptional circumstances and as I have said before, if the case was only reopened and millions spent because of the parents unflagging determination to push for it then they have only to be applauded.  Remember how “if it was my kid I’d break down every door in Portugal”?  Well this is the same thing just by different means and still it’s considered outrageous and unfair by people like you.

Madeleine McCann's case was officially abandoned by the Portuguese after 14 months.  Although in reality they had given up on her many months prior to that when they concentrated all their resources on investigating Madeleine's parents.

It also raises a yet another conundrum regarding Amaral.
  • Gerry and Kate McCann, both 51, from Rothley in Leicestershire, were said to be livid that Goncalo Amaral has again said the three-year-old's life was endangered after the couple revealed the distinctive mark in her eye.

The abductor may have felt forced to kill the toddler after the mark was publicised, Mr Amaral, 59, suggested, due to her being easily identified.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6819265/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-furious-retired-detective-repeats-claim-life-risk.html
  • As it is of clear interest to the investigation of the case in reference, I have the honour to ask you to authorise the divulgation of the disappearance of the young girl Madeleine McCann by means of the organs of the press, with the aim of obtaining information leading to her whereabouts.

I enclose a model for divulgation.

With best compliments

The Coordinator of the Investigation.

G. Amaral
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Physical Description:

Height: 90 cm

Hair: Light brown/blond, straight, shoulder length.

Eyes: Blue and green left eye, green right eye with a brown mark in the retina.
    With best compliments

Signed

The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

G. Amaral.
           https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELINE.htm

My bad!   I've posted this on the wrong thread ~ nary a word about freemasons or Gerry being one.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 09:45:51 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2022, 10:00:27 AM »

Yet again the McCanns must demonstrably have been flogging Gerry's alleged freemasonry links to get preferential treatment for him and Kate.

Wait a minute ~ can that be right!  Wonder why this masonic preferential treatment didn't stretch to automatic implementation of their desire to have Madeleine looked for.  They had to pay for their own private detectives during the intervening years when NO-ONE else was bothered.  Luckily they were able to use the "fraudulent fund" money to finance the ONLY investigative process being carried to find Madeleine McCann
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Rossb

« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2022, 10:02:12 AM »
When one looks at the nature of the individuals and the hate sites which promulgate the suggestion as a slur directly aimed at Gerry McCann as the target, I think the reasons could never be fathomed.

Incidentally I've never seen Amaral making the claim.

The MI5 alleged "cover-up" https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3393785/goncalo-amaral-madeleine-mccann-mi5-cover-up/

The alleged cremation https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4461526/Detective-claims-Madeleine-McCann-cremated-coffin.html

Amaral's a wee hive of invention and intervention when it comes to conspiracy theories such as 'Brueckner being the perfect patsy but for the fact he isn't dead'.

Yet not a word about Freemasonry.

Amaral changed his mind a few times lol, but some theorist has accused gerry as a mason which in itswlf is libel also. They must of had so many libel claims against them cant keep track of it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2022, 10:22:32 AM »
Amaral changed his mind a few times lol, but some theorist has accused gerry as a mason which in itswlf is libel also. They must of had so many libel claims against them cant keep track of it.

I've never given the freemasonry slurs levelled against Gerry as anything other than just another nasty and vicious rumour amongst the uncountable nasty and vicious lies permeating the internet.

I live very close to the town housing lodge #0 but of course I know nothing because it is a secret 😉 but I must by definition know many of these shady characters covering up all sorts of alleged criminality.

I never really thought about it from their perspective before.  But undoubtedly that organisation is being maligned by inference too.

Next time they have an open day (and that is no joke, this secretive lot distribute literature and do have regular open days) I'll mibbe pop in and ask who they think is being slurred - them or Gerry.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2022, 11:09:17 AM »
I've never given the freemasonry slurs levelled against Gerry as anything other than just another nasty and vicious rumour amongst the uncountable nasty and vicious lies permeating the internet.

I live very close to the town housing lodge #0 but of course I know nothing because it is a secret 😉 but I must by definition know many of these shady characters covering up all sorts of alleged criminality.

I never really thought about it from their perspective before.  But undoubtedly that organisation is being maligned by inference too.

Next time they have an open day (and that is no joke, this secretive lot distribute literature and do have regular open days) I'll mibbe pop in and ask who they think is being slurred - them or Gerry.

Lol, just see ur local lodge. Be all good. 😀

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2022, 11:35:34 AM »
As I understand it all the cases you mentioned are still open and active so who knows how much money has been spent investigating them over the many years since their disappearances.  You have to remember also that Madeleine disappeared in a foreign country and so costs involved in investigating her disappearance would have been greatly enhanced.  Finally, it is quite obvious to me that it was the massive and relentless media interest in the McCann case that kept the disappearance so prominent in people’s minds and which became part of the zeitgeist and a cultural reference point that played its part  in the decision to review and reinvestigate the case, that coupled with a sense that Madeleine  had been robbed of a proper initial investigation by the Portuguese of course.  These were all exceptional circumstances and as I have said before, if the case was only reopened and millions spent because of the parents unflagging determination to push for it then they have only to be applauded.  Remember how “if it was my kid I’d break down every door in Portugal”?  Well this is the same thing just by different means and still it’s considered outrageous and unfair by people like you.

Much of what you say may be absolutely correct but it doesn’t detract from my point, made soooo long ago, that this case was given preferential treatment when it came to the funding and resources given to it.

As to the effort=result equation, doesn’t Kerry Needham deserve the same support and funding for exactly the same reasons? The Greek investigation was not as thorough as would be hoped and Kerry has fought tooth and nail, and with only a fraction of the media support afforded to the McCanns, to find out what happened to her son. Does she not deserve a multi-million pound review? The disappearance happened in the same circumstances so why not?

If there is still leads to be followed then they should be but if a full review of the available evidence, such as happened in Madeleine’s case, is not afforded to every missing child that is simply wrong. The right to a fully funded investigation should never depend on how interested the public or media are, as suggested above.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2022, 11:37:31 AM »
Lol, just see ur local lodge. Be all good. 😀

Yes do. They obviously allow anyone in.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2022, 12:00:19 PM »
Yes do. They obviously allow anyone in.

No they dont

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2022, 12:27:48 PM »

My dad refuse the entreaties of my stepmother to join The Masons.  This was a pity because my dad could have done with a helping hand, while she just wanted to go to The Ladies Nights at which the ladies got expensive presents.

However, my brother was once The Grand Master of the local coven in Neasden, although I never found out what went on or even where they hung out.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2022, 12:34:40 PM »
My dad refuse the entreaties of my stepmother to join The Masons.  This was a pity because my dad could have done with a helping hand, while she just wanted to go to The Ladies Nights at which the ladies got expensive presents.

However, my brother was once The Grand Master of the local coven in Neasden, although I never found out what went on or even where they hung out.

Yes, so the mens do have a ladies night. I think in october. But it usually gets hosted at a different event. Their is actually a womens masonry as well. But ladies night was fantastic. Dress up and meet everyone.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2022, 12:38:12 PM »
Much of what you say may be absolutely correct but it doesn’t detract from my point, made soooo long ago, that this case was given preferential treatment when it came to the funding and resources given to it.

As to the effort=result equation, doesn’t Kerry Needham deserve the same support and funding for exactly the same reasons? The Greek investigation was not as thorough as would be hoped and Kerry has fought tooth and nail, and with only a fraction of the media support afforded to the McCanns, to find out what happened to her son. Does she not deserve a multi-million pound review? The disappearance happened in the same circumstances so why not?

If there is still leads to be followed then they should be but if a full review of the available evidence, such as happened in Madeleine’s case, is not afforded to every missing child that is simply wrong. The right to a fully funded investigation should never depend on how interested the public or media are, as suggested above.
The penny appears to have finally dropped.   It is the case not the parents that appear to have received what you term as "preferential treatment".   Yes, in an ideal world where every single person was treated equally every single case of a missing child would have equal amounts of time, money and resources afforded to them but you would have to be hopelessly naive to believe that is ever going to be the case.  Ben Needham's case had far more time, cash and resources thrown at it than many other cases of missing children both here and elsewhere in the world, so should we complain about that too?  IMO obsessing about the perceived unfairness of the Madeleine investigation is petty and pointless.  Instead, pick a case you feel very strongly about, get behind it, contact the parents, start a campaign to get behind a review of their missing child's case, it would be more productive than spending time and energy whingeing about this case.  The money has been spent, time to get over it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2022, 12:54:09 PM »
I don’t understand what point you are trying to make.

The McCanns wanted a joint review of the investigation. That would have involved the UK having access to the Portuguese files and the Portuguese having access to the UK files.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2022, 01:26:08 PM »
The McCanns wanted a joint review of the investigation. That would have involved the UK having access to the Portuguese files and the Portuguese having access to the UK files.
Yes, and?  What has that got to do with the post of mine you quoted?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 01:31:36 PM by Vertigo Swirl »