Author Topic: What Time Roughly Was The Bedroom Telephone Put In The Kitchen?  (Read 44377 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: What Time Roughly Was The Bedroom Telephone Put In The Kitchen?
« Reply #510 on: June 19, 2020, 07:12:49 PM »
Why do posts on this thread relate to SC's mental illness when there's a current thread running re this?

Please stick to topic.

Discussions evolve.

Rob asked a question to which I replied.

How rigid is this forum, exactly?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #511 on: June 20, 2020, 01:24:05 AM »
Discussions evolve.

Rob asked a question to which I replied.

How rigid is this forum, exactly?
Well let's try to comply.  But you are right about how they evolve.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #512 on: June 24, 2020, 03:13:54 AM »
We know that EP handed over witness statements to CAL which were not given to the defence. I think Ann Eaton would have been interested in an answerphone had she seen one. It's possible that Jeremy Bamber bought one after the event to pick up calls when he wasn't there.
In Ann Eaton's statement she mentions that she repeatedly called Jeremy Bamber's cottage on the 7th.  At no time does she say it went to the answering machine.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #513 on: June 26, 2020, 01:01:30 PM »
In Ann Eaton's statement she mentions that she repeatedly called Jeremy Bamber's cottage on the 7th.  At no time does she say it went to the answering machine.

So what?

It may have gone to AM and she didn’t think to mention it; the officer taking the statement may not have added that part — or JB deliberately turned it off knowing it only rang maybe eight times before kicking in, and he knew that would be dangerous in case police wondered how he got to the phone when Nevill supposedly rang at 3am without the AM kicking in and recording the conversation.

He could’ve said he had it switched off, but as the phone was downstairs he’d most likely have it turned ON in case he didn’t hear the phone ring while asleep...

Or, there is the possibility he bought it after killing his family, which he could possibly prove even now...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #514 on: June 26, 2020, 05:06:15 PM »
So what?

It may have gone to AM and she didn’t think to mention it; the officer taking the statement may not have added that part — or JB deliberately turned it off knowing it only rang maybe eight times before kicking in, and he knew that would be dangerous in case police wondered how he got to the phone when Nevill supposedly rang at 3am without the AM kicking in and recording the conversation.

He could’ve said he had it switched off, but as the phone was downstairs he’d most likely have it turned ON in case he didn’t hear the phone ring while asleep...

Or, there is the possibility he bought it after killing his family, which he could possibly prove even now...

Keep it simple; it didn't go to answerphone because there wasn't one.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #515 on: June 26, 2020, 05:57:18 PM »
Keep it simple; it didn't go to answerphone because there wasn't one.

He had an answer machine.

Fact.

You need to read the cite.

Whether he bought it with the money he effectively stole after murdering his family isn’t known, but he defintely had one.

I’ve explained as simply as possible for you so you understand 😊

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #516 on: June 26, 2020, 06:32:33 PM »
So what?

I stand by what I said originally "At no time does she say it went to the answering machine".  Don't waste my time.
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #517 on: June 27, 2020, 04:25:19 PM »
I stand by what I said originally "At no time does she say it went to the answering machine".  Don't waste my time.

I wasn’t actually replying to you, Rob

So you’ve wasted your own time replying to me

I was replying to Gunit who seems to think JB didn’t have an answering machine, when he most definitely did

Why it upsets you or anyone else is quite frankly, weird.

I don’t know, or care, WHEN he got his AM but he most definitely had one. If you and Gunit read through everything you’d know that

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #518 on: June 27, 2020, 04:59:17 PM »

I was replying to Gunit who seems to think JB didn’t have an answering machine, when he most definitely did

I don’t know, or care, WHEN he got his AM but he most definitely had one. If you and Gunit read through everything you’d know that

Of course it matters when he acquired an answering machine: pre or post murders.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #519 on: June 27, 2020, 05:47:51 PM »
Of course it matters when he acquired an answering machine: pre or post murders.

How does it matter?

Yes, if he already had the AM prior to murdering his family, it could be queried why it didn’t kick in before he reached it when he claimed Nevill phoned him...but it’s all too late in the day now. The case is done and dusted (with/without queries the AM) so it makes no difference.

If it was proven JB had the machine BEFORE he killed everyone it would just reinforce his guilt. But he’d just say he hadn’t switched it on, so again, it’s all a pointless exercise.

Virginia Greaves certainly left a message on his AM at Goldhanger, she said so, and it’s in CAL’s book. But that may have been after the murders so doesn’t prove anything, except that he did have one at that time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #520 on: June 27, 2020, 07:47:48 PM »

Ann rang Jeremy many times on the 7th.  "I stand by what I said: "At no time does Ann Eaton say it went to the answering machine".
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #521 on: June 27, 2020, 07:50:25 PM »

How does it matter?

Yes, if he already had the AM prior to murdering his family, it could be queried why it didn’t kick in before he reached it when he claimed Nevill phoned him...but it’s all too late in the day now. The case is done and dusted (with/without queries the AM) so it makes no difference.

If it was proven JB had the machine BEFORE he killed everyone it would just reinforce his guilt. But he’d just say he hadn’t switched it on, so again, it’s all a pointless exercise.

Virginia Greaves certainly left a message on his AM at Goldhanger, she said so, and it’s in CAL’s book. But that may have been after the murders so doesn’t prove anything, except that he did have one at that time.
The case is not done and dusted till Jeremy dies in prison.  Until then he has the right to appeal the case.  Hoping to obtain justice at last.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 08:12:06 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #522 on: June 28, 2020, 12:14:12 PM »
The case is not done and dusted till Jeremy dies in prison.  Until then he has the right to appeal the case.  Hoping to obtain justice at last.

He can keep trying...but the appeal court aren’t obliged to hear another load of nonsense, hence why his attempts keep getting slung out.

They’re sick to the back teeth of him.

He only comes up with futile, pointless “new evidence” which is all rubbish.

If he could produce rock solid evidence that he’s innocent, then the CoA would listen. But so far he’s come up with zilch. And as he’s supposedly trawled through 4 million documents, and the best he can come up with is suggesting the phone log an officer jotted down when paraphrasing the officer who told him JB called saying Nevill had phoned him, and JB tried to make it look like two separate calls were made when it’s perfectly clear it was just ONE call, it doesn’t bode well for him.

He can never admit he killed them, because his life in prison would be worse — and he’d still never be released. So he keeps this nuttiness up to keep the spotlight on him; gain fruitcakes; receive letters to alleviate his boredom; and also receive cash, stamps, pressies from gullible types who he uses.

He’s a nasty piece of work. A user. Sponger. And egomaniac.

He knows he will never be released, so he’s adapted to his life in prison by switching off to the reality of it.

He’s institutionalised now, and in his world prison is now normal for him. So he makes the best of a bad situation by living in a kind of make-believe world. But I guarantee there’s times when he’s in bed at night trying to sleep, and the horror of his life overwhelms him. He threw EVERYTHING away through greed. Because he’s evil.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 06:23:33 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #523 on: June 29, 2020, 06:31:31 AM »
Ann rang Jeremy many times on the 7th.  "I stand by what I said: "At no time does Ann Eaton say it went to the answering machine".

Rob, if Jeremy purchased that answer machine after the murders, I’m sure he’d happily prove that — even now. I doubt all his old bank accounts, credit card statements, receipts etc were thrown out when he was arrested and taken into remand. Someone probably has them...someone must have made an itinerary of all his household goods when he was sent down for life. Where did they go to, I wonder? Maybe that answer machine is in someone’s possession even now.

Had he bought it after the murders it might benefit him (he does clutch at any straw) He’d be able to say the AM didn’t kick in while he was asleep as he didn’t have one....why doesn’t he do that, I wonder?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #524 on: June 29, 2020, 07:58:51 AM »

Rob, if Jeremy purchased that answer machine after the murders, I’m sure he’d happily prove that — even now. I doubt all his old bank accounts, credit card statements, receipts etc were thrown out when he was arrested and taken into remand. Someone probably has them...someone must have made an itinerary of all his household goods when he was sent down for life. Where did they go to, I wonder? Maybe that answer machine is in someone’s possession even now.

Had he bought it after the murders it might benefit him (he does clutch at any straw) He’d be able to say the AM didn’t kick in while he was asleep as he didn’t have one....why doesn’t he do that, I wonder?

Prosecuting authorities have never used an answering machine against him.

He provided authorisation for the police to access his bank account.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?