Author Topic: How to upload Bamber related photos to the forum  (Read 13090 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: How to upload Bamber related photos to the forum
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 11:11:30 PM »
I think that you're misinterpreting very poor quality images. You're certainly not the first.
Who knows?  I can only work with I can find.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 02:05:43 AM »
The photo is difficult even for me.   Shot while asleep in her bed, but not shot at to kill but shot at to maim.  A killer would have fired once into the brain of a sleeping victim not into her knee!

What makes you think Jeremy hated his mother?  I must have missed that bit.

What! Can no one see that June has something in her hand  Maybe she was trying to stem the flow of blood from Seila's neck wound. 
My heart goes out to her for even if she was talking of fostering out the kids she was looking out for their welfare.

She has nothing in her hand and there is much you have missed.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 02:11:29 AM »
Where is this high definition photo?  How did you get to see it? 

I see something there, you don't.  I can't see how an argument like that can be resolved.  You do see the thing I call "the bottle top" don't you?  What is the explanation for that area of light intensity?

I do believe he is sitting on the back of the overturned "captain's chair".  "Sitting" as in his weight was being held up by the chair.   Where was his buttocks?  Were they on the floor?

I have no reason to doubt you about his arms being straight as I can see that myself in one of the other images.

Mind your own business!

You're seeing blurred shapes in a bad photograph.

He isn't 'sitting', the back of the chair in wedged between his buttocks. His weight is being held was the angle of his body against the wall.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2020, 02:20:53 AM »
Mind your own business!

You're seeing blurred shapes in a bad photograph.

He isn't 'sitting', the back of the chair in wedged between his buttocks. His weight is being held was the angle of his body against the wall.
If the back of the chair is wedged between his buttocks and he is also leaning against the wall, I'd still call that sitting on the back of the chair. 
"the back of the chair in wedged between his buttocks. His weight is being held was the angle of his body against the wall." = "sitting on the back of the chair."  Same difference to me.

Whatabout perched on the back of the overturned chair? 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 02:34:45 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2020, 02:36:40 AM »
Mind your own business!

... snip ...
You could always tell me since you have already told me you've seen it. 
Moderation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2020, 02:38:04 AM »
You could always tell me since you have already told me you've seen it.

I could - but I won't.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2020, 02:38:49 AM »
If the back of the chair is wedged between his buttocks and he is also leaning against the wall, I'd still call that sitting on the back of the chair. 
"the back of the chair in wedged between his buttocks. His weight is being held was the angle of his body against the wall." = "sitting on the back of the chair."  Same difference to me.

Whatabout perched on the back of the overturned chair?

Perched is more accurate.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2020, 03:13:13 AM »

I have outlined the area that I think shows a part roll of toilet paper in the hand of June Bamber.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2020, 03:15:49 AM »
Perched is more accurate.
I've got chooks so I thought of the word "perched".
Still sounds uncomfortable!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:23:36 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2020, 10:24:22 AM »
Getting faster at uploading images and making changes.   Also used Windows 10 "Snip and sketch tool" to save a screenshot from a video.   (Win +shft +S)   It is all helping to put a case across.   

All I have to learn is how to draw a straight line on a picture!    ?>)()<
Moderation

Offline puglove

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2020, 12:53:34 PM »
Getting faster at uploading images and making changes.   Also used Windows 10 "Snip and sketch tool" to save a screenshot from a video.   (Win +shft +S)   It is all helping to put a case across.   

All I have to learn is how to draw a straight line on a picture!    ?>)()<

Christ on a bike, Rob, drawing a straight line is the least of your problems!!

8(0(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2020, 01:07:10 PM »
Christ on a bike, Rob, drawing a straight line is the least of your problems!!

8(0(*
How would you do it in Microsoft Paint?  I'm finding it 100% impossible to make the mouse move a cursor along a straight line.
Moderation

Offline puglove

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2020, 01:12:26 PM »
How would you do it in Microsoft Paint?  I'm finding it 100% impossible to make the mouse move a cursor along a straight line.

Ha!! I've forgotten how to copy and paste! But if you bend over, I can sort out your anal glands for you.

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2020, 01:20:37 PM »
Ha!! I've forgotten how to copy and paste! But if you bend over, I can sort out your anal glands for you.

8((()*/
Oh Please No!!!   Don't go there, unless you want an 'orrible stink.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2020, 01:25:15 PM »
Use the greyed-out Line tool as attached below.  CTRL+Z to delete each step if you make a mistake.
I don't know why I keep aiding and abetting you though.  *%87
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.