Author Topic: Some questions for the knowledgeable  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Ady37

Some questions for the knowledgeable
« on: October 07, 2020, 10:33:19 PM »
There is a lot of info to sift through so I wondered if those in the know could enlighten me on a few things.

Was any estimate of time of death made on the deceased? I ask as I want to know if it is possible they were killed killed late evening on the 6th before JB went home or if there is some evidence which could exclude that possibility.

Was Nevill Bamber found clothed or in pyjamas? I read somewhere that he always took a shower every night (might be from JB`s interview). If others were in bed and he was readying for a shower he would make an easy target.

cheers,

Adrian.

Offline Ady37

Re: Some questions for the knowledgeable
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 11:02:20 PM »
Adding to my previous questions -

Who was the last person to see any of the family alive aside from JB? What time did the other workers leave that day.

Adrian.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 08:58:28 PM »
There is a lot of info to sift through so I wondered if those in the know could enlighten me on a few things.

Was any estimate of time of death made on the deceased? I ask as I want to know if it is possible they were killed killed late evening on the 6th before JB went home or if there is some evidence which could exclude that possibility.

Was Nevill Bamber found clothed or in pyjamas? I read somewhere that he always took a shower every night (might be from JB`s interview). If others were in bed and he was readying for a shower he would make an easy target.

cheers,

Adrian.

Well, I'm not "the knowledgeable"----far from it, but  here are a few answers.

Nevill was found in his pyjamas.

One of the neighbours/workers heard Jeremy drive away in his car at around 9.30.  After that, June had a telephone conversation with her sister Pamela Boutflour , and Nevill was still working on the farm (Jeremy had asked him to finish off a job for him).  So, the family were alive after Jeremy went home.  If he killed them, he would have had to return to the farm.

There is a lot of information on the threads, contributed by people who know the case very well, and well worth reading-----not that I've managed to get through it all yet !

Offline Amanda3266

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 02:10:16 PM »
I believe the whole family were found in their nightwear. So this suggests the crime was committed after they went to bed. ...certainly the twins were asleep.

The adults though were murdered some time between getting ready for bed and Jeremy's call to police. I'm inclined to think he cycled back there around 1am (or so) when everyone was asleep.