UK Justice Forum 🇬🇧

Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults => Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found. => Topic started by: registrar on April 20, 2013, 07:42:26 PM

Title: Good luck Kate McCann, for tomorrow's London marathon
Post by: registrar on April 20, 2013, 07:42:26 PM
Raising thousands for a worthy cause

Pushing her body to the limits

Chapeau - I take my hat off to that lady  8@??)(
Title: Re: Good luck Kate McCann, for tomorrow's London marathon
Post by: registrar on April 20, 2013, 11:10:47 PM
hmm
Title: Re: Good luck Kate McCann, for tomorrow's London marathon
Post by: Eleanor on April 20, 2013, 11:40:21 PM

Sorry, Love.  I've been thinking about Kate's bad foot and hoping that she makes it all the way.  God forbid how they will tear her to bits if she has to drop out.
In fact I'm working on their script for them.

Very good luck, Kate.  xxxx  And jolly well done raising all that money.