Gosh you are a prickly pear aren?t you?
You said:
The point I was making was that the source was not giving any inside knowledge, but telling him what was soon to be public knowledge.
I said (reasonably enough I thought):
Except the German police have never confirmed they have photos of Madeleine dead
You said:
Yes they have
I said (note how politely I asked):
Please provide a cite.
??????????
And this makes me controlling and paranoid apparently! Hilarious!!
o
The source informed Friedrich that the police had photos of Madeleine dead. That was unofficial.Then the police released the information to the public. That is official and confirms the unofficial information. So that is official confirmation. You seem to be claiming that there is some official status called Official Confirmation. Is that true? I don't know, but that's not what I was talking about.
Now it is strange that you know so much about me from just a few sentences. I know enough psychology to know that people hide their own faults from themselves and project them on to other people. This is what you seem to be doing with me. You studied me for a few minutes, I have studied you for years