That?s a childish and petulant response. I expected at least some attempt at a discussion of my posts, usually you have lots and lots of words and so much to say for yourself.
Of course I?m not desperate to believe anything, I merely brought the subject up because I had been unaware until recently that Fulscher had informed Stellander a close source claimed that the police had these photos. I posited that if they exist (and there are good reasons for believing that such damning material does exist - see Titus Stampa?s testimony in court for one thing, HCW?s repeated statements on evidence they?ve not been able to share for another) that it might explain some aspects of the German investigation ie why they believe Madeleine is dead and that Christian Bruckner is the man who killed her.
Think dispassionately and with an open mind and you will be able to see that what I have argued makes logical sense. Obviously you don?t want to entertain the idea for a second and prefer to cling onto the scenario that Gerry threw Madeleine in a bin after she was overdosed with sedatives and fell off the balcony despite the fact that there is not a scintilla of evidence that any of that happened.
An email allegedly linking Bruckner to Madeleine?s disappearance and containing, perhaps, photos of the dead child and yet Bruckner hasn?t even been arrested.
No question of admissibility there so why do you think Bruckner is still free as a bird?