Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 2700993 times)

Gildas (+ 1 Hidden) and 77 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20205 on: Today at 08:57:04 PM »
The point I was making was that the source was not giving any inside knowledge, but telling him what was soon to be public knowledge.
Except the German police have never confirmed they have photos of Madeleine dead.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20206 on: Today at 08:59:45 PM »
Fulscher?s source, presumably someone within the German police. Mmmm I wonder why the German police would leak to their prime suspect that they have evidence that they don?t have? That is a head scratcher.

Of course if Fulscher knows that it?s not true why would he keep it secret?
You?ve lost me.  Fulscher did not say to Stellander that the information was not true, how would he know one way or the other? 
PS: are you now backtracking on Stellander being a liar?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Online Gildas

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20207 on: Today at 09:19:15 PM »
Except the German police have never confirmed they have photos of Madeleine dead.
yes they have.
T

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20208 on: Today at 10:05:01 PM »
yes they have.
Please provide a cite.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20209 on: Today at 10:06:02 PM »
You either didn?t read my post or you didn?t understand it.  Stellander thinks Madeleine died in an accident in the apartment.  That?s what you believe.  He thinks the parents covered it up.  You do too.  He thinks there is some conspiracy involving the Tapas group as do you.  OK, you disagree on when exactly it happened and how they disposed of the body but basically you are both in the same camp.  Me, I think all you Anti McCanns? claims fall apart under the most cursory examination.  I definitely don?t think I?m wrong but I do think you?ve all managed to convince yourselves that you are right and don?t want to hear anything which challenges your theories, which is why I find Stellander?s revelation about the photographs so surprising.

Surprising if true.

Do you remember the leaks from the PJ which turned out to be absolutely false?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20210 on: Today at 10:11:06 PM »
You?ve lost me.  Fulscher did not say to Stellander that the information was not true, how would he know one way or the other? 
PS: are you now backtracking on Stellander being a liar?

Am I wrong in saying that some time ago you believed that Bruckner was not being arrested because Wolster?s didn?t want Bruckner to know what he had? How do the photos fit in with that theory?

And yes, unlike you, I?m consistent. Stellander is still a charlatan.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Gildas

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20211 on: Today at 10:44:24 PM »
Please provide a cite.
I do not have to prove anything to you. You initiated the conversation.
T

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20212 on: Today at 10:54:08 PM »
Surprising if true.

Do you remember the leaks from the PJ which turned out to be absolutely false?
I remember them leaking the direction of their investigation and casting shade on the McCanns at every available opportunity, but I?m surprised you now view these leaks as absolutely false.  When they leaked misinformation about the DNA evidence for example I think they just didn?t understand the results rather than ldeliberately repeating falsehoods, but perhaps you can remind me of anything else they leaked that turned out to be completely made up.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".