Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 2703764 times)

0 Members and 49 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20220 on: October 07, 2026, 01:06:42 PM »
Let us not lose sight of the fact that the BKA detective refused to either confirm or deny that the Germans had photos pertaining to Madeleine's death on one of Bruckner's email accounts but obviously what ever evidence was on there has not been made publicly available and has convinced the Germans that Bruckner is involved in Madeleine's disappearance.  Now, I expect to be told that Titus Stampa lied under oath, is a charlatan, that GB News is a right wing conspiracy propaganda site to protect the McCanns etc but for anyone not completely blind to the possibility that Gerry DIDN'T dump his daughter's body is a bin this is worth remembering.
https://www.gbnews.com/news/madeleine-mccann-emails-murder-suspect-christian-brueckner
« Last Edit: October 07, 2026, 01:11:10 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Gildas

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20221 on: October 07, 2026, 01:21:32 PM »
As Gildas refuses to provide a cite and as this is a crucial part of the argument I thought I would ask Chat GPT if the claim was true or not.  Here is the detailed response.  Feel free to challenge any and every point made:

CHAT GPT -
What the public record actually supports

There is now substantial reporting that German investigators possess photographic material which they regard as highly significant to the conclusion that Madeleine is dead.

In 2025, reporting on material recovered from Br?ckner?s abandoned factory said investigators had a hard drive containing photographs taken in Portugal, which they believed was important in persuading them that Madeleine died shortly after her disappearance. The same reporting describes the USB sticks and memory cards found under the dead dog, containing extensive child-abuse material.

There is also reporting that German investigators had an external hard drive associated with the Madeleine investigation. During the Br?ckner trial, BKA detective Titus Stampa referred to an account as the ?murder? account and an external hard drive ?also belonging to the killing case?, while declining to disclose its contents because they related to Madeleine?s killing.

So there is a very important factual background to Gildas?s argument that I underplayed.

But there is an important distinction

The strongest version of Gildas?s claim would be:

German investigators have officially admitted that they possess photographs showing Madeleine dead.

I have not yet found an authoritative German police/prosecutor source using those exact words.

What I can substantiate is something slightly different but still very significant:

* German authorities have publicly said they have concrete evidence leading them to believe Madeleine is dead.
* Evidence recovered from Br?ckner?s property included digital media.
* German investigators have possessed a hard drive containing photographs taken in Portugal which reporting says was significant to their conclusion that Madeleine died.
* A BKA detective subsequently confirmed in court the existence of material directly connected with the ?killing of Maddie?, while refusing to disclose its contents.
I did reply but the reply has not appeared.I am not going to type it out again. I said I that I was not going to be controlled by you.
I then said that said that I was only posting to provide information about Bernt's book, but since
It was not required I was going to finish posting.
Before I go though, I would like to say that, I don't believe that
The German police have proof that Christian b murdered Madeleine
I don't believe they have photos of a dead Madeleine.
I don't believe that the photos are the proof that Christian b.murdered  Madeleine
I don't believe Christian B had photos of a dead Madeleine because he caught Gerry burying her(Wonderfulspam, I think)
Obviously, I don't believe any of the excuses of why Christian b. has not been charged
I do believe Friedrich Fulscher when he says Christian B. Will not be charged with the abduction of Madeleine.





Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20222 on: October 07, 2026, 01:30:41 PM »
I did reply but the reply has not appeared.I am not going to type it out again. I said I that I was not going to be controlled by you.
I then said that said that I was only posting to provide information about Bernt's book, but since
It was not required I was going to finish posting.
Before I go though, I would like to say that, I don't believe that
The German police have proof that Christian b murdered Madeleine
I don't believe they have photos of a dead Madeleine.
I don't believe that the photos are the proof that Christian b.murdered  Madeleine
I don't believe Christian B had photos of a dead Madeleine because he caught Gerry burying her(Wonderfulspam, I think)
Obviously, I don't believe any of the excuses of why Christian b. has not been charged
I do believe Friedrich Fulscher when he says Christian B. Will not be charged with the abduction of Madeleine.
Christ on a bike - as if I have the power to control you.  All I asked for was a cite to confirm your claim that the German police had officially claimed they have photos of dead Madeleine.  You obviously can't provide one because obviously they have never done so and you basically misled the forum. So long and thanks for all the fish.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline barrier

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20223 on: October 07, 2026, 02:01:45 PM »
As Gildas refuses to provide a cite and as this is a crucial part of the argument I thought I would ask Chat GPT if the claim was true or not.  Here is the detailed response.  Feel free to challenge any and every point made:

CHAT GPT -
What the public record actually supports

There is now substantial reporting that German investigators possess photographic material which they regard as highly significant to the conclusion that Madeleine is dead.

In 2025, reporting on material recovered from Br?ckner?s abandoned factory said investigators had a hard drive containing photographs taken in Portugal, which they believed was important in persuading them that Madeleine died shortly after her disappearance. The same reporting describes the USB sticks and memory cards found under the dead dog, containing extensive child-abuse material.

There is also reporting that German investigators had an external hard drive associated with the Madeleine investigation. During the Br?ckner trial, BKA detective Titus Stampa referred to an account as the ?murder? account and an external hard drive ?also belonging to the killing case?, while declining to disclose its contents because they related to Madeleine?s killing.

So there is a very important factual background to Gildas?s argument that I underplayed.

But there is an important distinction

The strongest version of Gildas?s claim would be:

German investigators have officially admitted that they possess photographs showing Madeleine dead.

I have not yet found an authoritative German police/prosecutor source using those exact words.

What I can substantiate is something slightly different but still very significant:

* German authorities have publicly said they have concrete evidence leading them to believe Madeleine is dead.
* Evidence recovered from Br?ckner?s property included digital media.
* German investigators have possessed a hard drive containing photographs taken in Portugal which reporting says was significant to their conclusion that Madeleine died.
* A BKA detective subsequently confirmed in court the existence of material directly connected with the ?killing of Maddie?, while refusing to disclose its contents.
There was and still is a disconnect between what is claimed and what is actual, the Official find MM page still declares there in no evidence to suggest MM as come to harm.The BKA through OG do not have to provide direct evidence of its exist they merely have to confirm through OG what they have.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20224 on: October 07, 2026, 02:19:34 PM »
There was and still is a disconnect between what is claimed and what is actual, the Official find MM page still declares there in no evidence to suggest MM as come to harm.The BKA through OG do not have to provide direct evidence of its exist they merely have to confirm through OG what they have.
What is actual in your view?  That Madeleine hasn't come to harm?  Or that the BKA has evidence to the contrary?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline barrier

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20225 on: October 07, 2026, 03:01:38 PM »
What is actual in your view?  That Madeleine hasn't come to harm?  Or that the BKA has evidence to the contrary?
My view is that there's a disconnect from what is claimed and no communication to either OG or the McCanns.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Gildas

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20226 on: October 07, 2026, 03:15:43 PM »
Christ on a bike - as if I have the power to control you.  All I asked for was a cite to confirm your claim that the German police had officially claimed they have photos of dead Madeleine.  You obviously can't provide one because obviously they have never done so and you basically misled the forum. So long and thanks for all the fish.
Obviously you cannot cannot control me. In my original post I pointed out that I knew your little game. You want to control people.You ask a question, and if someone replies you keep on demanding answers.
I was taking about something becoming public knowledge, but you changed it to official confirmation. When I  read  Bernt 's book, I knew about the photos. So it was public knowledge then.  Why did neither Bernt nor Friedrich not know something I knew. Obviously, because their meeting was before it was public knowledge. So why are you claiming that it some new revelation and debate it all again.
T

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20227 on: October 07, 2026, 03:38:47 PM »
My view is that there's a disconnect from what is claimed and no communication to either OG or the McCanns.
You have no idea what has been communicated to either OG or the McCanns regarding the evidence that has not been put in the public domain.. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20228 on: October 07, 2026, 03:45:15 PM »
Obviously you cannot cannot control me. In my original post I pointed out that I knew your little game. You want to control people.You ask a question, and if someone replies you keep on demanding answers.
I was taking about something becoming public knowledge, but you changed it to official confirmation. When I  read  Bernt 's book, I knew about the photos. So it was public knowledge then.  Why did neither Bernt nor Friedrich not know something I knew. Obviously, because their meeting was before it was public knowledge. So why are you claiming that it some new revelation and debate it all again.
You sound quite paranoid, like you are afraid to enter into a sensible adult debate with me about something which is obviously quite intrinsic to the case against Bruckner.  The police have never confirmed they have photos and that?s a fact whether you like it or not.  The only revelation that was new to me was that Stellander had been told this by Fulscher, that?s  why I raised it.   A top tip - if you don?t like me raising something on a forum dedicated to this case, then either debate it properly and provide evidence to back up your assertions or jist put me on ignore if you don?t want your beliefs challenged.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Gildas

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20229 on: October 07, 2026, 04:01:18 PM »
My view is that there's a disconnect from what is claimed and no communication to either OG or the McCanns.
hi barrier,
Do you mean something like claiming they have photos of a dead Madeleine, but not letting the parents of the child know that she is dead.
T

Offline barrier

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20230 on: October 07, 2026, 04:06:56 PM »
hi barrier,
Do you mean something like claiming they have photos of a dead Madeleine, but not letting the parents of the child know that she is dead.
Exactly Its a nonsense.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20231 on: October 07, 2026, 04:26:04 PM »
Exactly Its a nonsense.
Not really.
Is it possible the Germans have photographs of a dead Madeleine but have chosen not to share this information with her parents?

CHAT GPT (because you won?t accept it from me):

Yes. It is entirely possible, and in fact we have direct evidence that German investigators deliberately withheld important evidence from Kate and Gerry rather than giving them the details.

In June 2020, prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said he had ?concrete evidence? that Madeleine was dead but would not tell the McCanns what that evidence was because disclosure could jeopardise the investigation. He explicitly said that the parents did not know all of the German evidence.

There is an important distinction, though.

Why would they withhold photographs from the McCanns?

If the alleged photographs really existed, there are several very strong investigative reasons.

1. They could be evidence against Br?ckner that needed protecting.

If the Germans had photographs which potentially established Madeleine?s fate, revealing exactly what they showed could tell Br?ckner and his lawyers what the prosecution knew and, crucially, what it did not know.

Wolters made this principle explicit in 2020: revealing the evidence would jeopardise the investigation.

2. They might need to establish provenance before telling the parents.

Suppose investigators possessed photographs apparently showing Madeleine after her disappearance. They would first need to establish:

* that the child really was Madeleine;
* when and where the images were taken;
* who took them;
* how they came into Br?ckner?s possession;
* whether the files had been altered;
* and whether they could ultimately be used in court.

Until that was established, telling the McCanns ?we have photographs of Madeleine dead? could be premature and potentially devastating.

3. They may have wanted to protect witnesses or the source.

This becomes particularly interesting in light of Stellander?s account. If the information came from someone connected with Br?ckner or his circle, disclosing the precise evidence could potentially identify the source.

4. They may have needed the evidence to remain unknown to Br?ckner.

This is probably the most obvious reason.

If police tell a suspect:

We have photographs showing Madeleine dead.

the suspect immediately knows exactly what the prosecution needs to explain.

Whereas if they simply say:

We have evidence which makes us believe Madeleine is dead,

the suspect has no idea whether that evidence is photographs, witness testimony, telephone records, digital material, forensic evidence, or something else.

⸻

And there is actually a remarkable piece of evidence supporting this principle

In 2021, CBS asked Wolters directly whether his evidence included photographs or video of Madeleine.

His answer was essentially: you can speculate, but he wasn?t allowed to say whether that was correct.

That?s quite revealing.

It doesn?t prove they had photographs. But it demonstrates that photographs/video were precisely the sort of evidential detail Wolters was deliberately refusing to disclose.

And in the same interview he said the German authorities were convinced Br?ckner murdered Madeleine because of the evidence they possessed, while acknowledging that they still needed more evidence to charge him.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20232 on: October 07, 2026, 04:45:01 PM »
So basically what we seem to have established is that an unnamed source has apparently told Fulscher that the German police have photos of Madeleine dead.  Stellander was thrown by this revelation and tried to come up with a theory that also implicated the McCanns but even he realised this was too far fetched.  He felt he was losing Fulscher  but then, hurrah! later Fulscher tells him he doesn?t think the Germans are going to prosecute CB and this allows him (and all his followers) to disregard the claim about the photos and assume the source was lying.

My question is - how would Fulscher know one way or the other whether the police actually had these photos unless another source confirmed they did not?  And if that had happened why did Fulscher not reassure Stellander that his source had confirmed the photos never existed in the first place?  No, it does not follow that because the Germans have not pressed charges that means there are definitely no photos.  It could mean there are photos, the provenance and genuiness of which cannot be proven.  A bit like that photo of Andrew and  Virginia Guiffre.  Andrew claims it is a fake.  No one has been able to prove it?s genuine beyond all shadow of a doubt as far as I?m aware.  And even if it were shown to be 100% genuine, what does it actually prove beyond the fact that Andrew and her were in the same room together fully clothed? No charges have ever been brought against Andrew on the strength of this one photo because there just isn?t enough evidence of any actual wrong-doing.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Gildas

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20233 on: October 07, 2026, 05:35:44 PM »
You sound quite paranoid, like you are afraid to enter into a sensible adult debate with me about something which is obviously quite intrinsic to the case against Bruckner.  The police have never confirmed they have photos and that?s a fact whether you like it or not.  The only revelation that was new to me was that Stellander had been told this by Fulscher, that?s  why I raised it.   A top tip - if you don?t like me raising something on a forum dedicated to this case, then either debate it properly and provide evidence to back up your assertions or jist put me on ignore if you don?t want your beliefs challenged.
Thank you for analysing me. Send me the bill and I will pay you next pay day.
I came on the forum just to provide information. I was discussing things with faithfullyI  I was puzzled why this old information was important . It had been debated before but then realised it was someone wanted to debate it again. I was talking about public knowledge. You butted in changing it to official confirmation and demanding  a cite. So it  seems you are paranoid.  A little man with a big inferiority complex.



T

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #20234 on: October 07, 2026, 05:44:46 PM »
Thank you for analysing me. Send me the bill and I will pay you next pay day.
I came on the forum just to provide information. I was discussing things with faithfullyI  I was puzzled why this old information was important . It had been debated before but then realised it was someone wanted to debate it again. I was talking about public knowledge. You butted in changing it to official confirmation and demanding  a cite. So it  seems you are paranoid.  A little man with a big inferiority complex.
Gosh you are a prickly pear aren?t you?

You said:
The point I was making was that the source was not giving any inside knowledge, but telling him what was soon to be public knowledge.

I said (reasonably enough I thought):
Except the German police have never confirmed they have photos of Madeleine dead

You said:
Yes they have

I said (note how politely I asked):
Please provide a cite.

??????????

And this makes me controlling and paranoid apparently!  Hilarious!!
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".