Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 34568 times)

Offline Myster

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #1125 on: November 25, 2021, 10:11:57 AM »
... or sheep, cow or goat.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1126 on: November 25, 2021, 10:21:27 AM »
Technically true indeed but I fear in reality the term innocent has little in common with Christian Bruckner.  He is a monster for sure!
Still does not a murderer make.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1127 on: November 25, 2021, 11:18:52 AM »
... or sheep, cow or goat.

I had forgotten that one.
That certainly was one lady (and sheep) who wasn't taking him at face value.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1128 on: November 25, 2021, 11:47:21 AM »
Still does not a murderer make.
What sort of person does make a murderer in your view? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1129 on: November 25, 2021, 12:24:43 PM »
You always seem to seize on paedophiles and yet there's no firm evidence the disappearance was sexually motivated.

I'm afraid the Germans claim they have concrete evidence it was... And taking everything into account it would be unthinkable they are lying
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 12:40:34 PM by Davel »

Offline John

« Reply #1130 on: November 25, 2021, 12:46:20 PM »
He is certainly a prolific offender who seems to have the ability to function below the radar of most people.  He seemed to mix well (for example as the 'mister nice guy' offering the contestants a lift) without raising any concerns.

Very different from the persona he portrayed when talking to 'friends' on the dark web.

I think he is a very complex personality and I don't think anyone will ever get to the bottom of him.  Unlike his lawyer - I wouldn't even leave him alone with my dog.

I don't believe he is killer material though.  Being a drug dealer, pervert and rapist is one thing but murder is a whole new level.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 12:53:41 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1131 on: November 25, 2021, 01:26:36 PM »
I don't believe he is killer material though.

My opinion is that Brueckner is an archetypal predator who goes for weaker people than himself.  I'm not sure if that would include males, but if the opportunity presented itself he probably would just for the fun of it and because he could.

His history with females - for example - his girlfriends, doesn't come over as a happy one for them; and the torture and degradation inflicted on his older victim says it all.  Quite a variable age range there from abuse of the young right through to abusing an elderly person - and usually with some monetary reward in it for him.

Given the phone evidence of the third and his tout de suite departure from Luz, I think puts him in the frame as instrumental in taking part in Madeleine's abduction; what was done with her thereafter is less clear.
Perhaps if the PJ had given more credence to following up physically possible sightings of Madeleine regarding time or place we would have a more complete picture or even Madeleine being returned to her parents within days.

I think Brueckner is perfectly capable of killing an innocent little girl and the German prosecutors certainly believe they have evidence to support their conviction he did.
My blood just runs cold every time I read about his dark web ramblings describing his fantasy.  I think he would have been perfectly capable of carrying that through to completion particularly if there was money to be made.

I sincerely hope he never did.  But yes, I firmly believe he has no conscience and would be capable of murder.

The tabloids are presently running with a story that he killed an ex-girlfriend when he was drunk, I think his history of violence towards females doesn't make that improbable.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1132 on: November 25, 2021, 01:28:03 PM »
I don't believe he is killer material though.  Being a drug dealer, pervert and rapist is one thing but murder is a whole new level.
This is simply nonsense.  What IS killer material exactly?  Not a man who sadistically rapes an old woman using violence and who has allegedly professed a desire to keep something small for days to abuse and then dispose of?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1133 on: November 25, 2021, 01:29:34 PM »
The day before Ian Huntley killed Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman would you have considered him "killer material"?  If so, on what basis?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1134 on: November 25, 2021, 01:36:42 PM »
We actually know very little about Brueckner and his peripatetic lifestyle throughout Europe and for all we know, beyond.

But I think what we do know about the nature of the crimes he was caught at - all of them life changing for his victims - makes murder very small beer.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1135 on: November 25, 2021, 02:13:14 PM »

Sorry, but I still can't take the leap.  I don't know why, beyond having vociferously defended The McCanns for many years and their Right to The Presumption of Innocence.

Brueckner is not a nice man, but I need to see a Court of Law.

I don't like what Wolters is doing, although I expect that he is allowed under German Law to do this, otherwise he wouldn't be doing it.

All a bit too much European Law for me, most of which remains beyond my comprehension.  Not least Portuguese Law.

British Law must be embedded in my soul even after all these years of living in France.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1136 on: November 25, 2021, 02:17:28 PM »
What sort of person does make a murderer in your view?
Why do you think CB took the leap to murder, bearing in mind he's not even been questioned yet.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1137 on: November 25, 2021, 02:33:36 PM »
Why do you think CB took the leap to murder, bearing in mind he's not even been questioned yet.

Was a young couple slaughtered while their two children slept upstairs perhaps because of a row over a parking space?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1138 on: November 25, 2021, 02:40:55 PM »
Was a young couple slaughtered while their two children slept upstairs perhaps because of a row over a parking space?

The guy charged is an ex-commando, trained to kill, so not   a good comparison with CB =IMO
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 02:57:58 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1139 on: November 25, 2021, 02:53:16 PM »

If he did... The same reason others do.  If a paedophile takes a child... Murfer normally follows