Author Topic: Shane Mitchell’s whereabouts during the course of the entire evening?  (Read 12957 times)

Offline Mr Apples

Re: Shane Mitchell’s whereabouts during the course of the entire evening?
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2022, 09:46:52 AM »

How did Corinne Mitchell feel about the fact she sent her teenage son out at 11 O’clock at night to a ‘secluded path’ to afterwards learn there was a ‘maniac on the loose’?

That's a very good point. CM said in a JE podcast that when Luke insisted he was going out to look for Jodi no matter what, she said to him: "Not at this time of night you're not, young man!" When she said that, I got the distinct impression that it was forced and that she was lying. I even felt a tad embarrassed for her at that point in the podcast.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2022, 10:03:33 AM »
That's a very good point. CM said in a JE podcast that when Luke insisted he was going out to look for Jodi no matter what, she said to him: "Not at this time of night you're not, young man!" When she said that, I got the distinct impression that it was forced and that she was lying. I even felt a tad embarrassed for her at that point in the podcast.

Corinne Mitchell and her double binds

Why did liar Corinne Mitchell say to James English (approx 53:00) of the ‘search’ trio

Why didn’t they check my place

*&^^&

Freudian slip

Why didn’t she go out with her son searching

Why didn’t she send older brother Shane Mitchell to go with him

Con-artist Sandra Lean has never explained any of this either

Why would Corinne Mitchell make the statement

Why didn’t they check my place

*&^^&

« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:13:49 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #197 on: November 25, 2022, 03:37:27 PM »
Scott Forbes
3 days ago
Same guy scrapping moped, his mum and half sister burning clothes, he tells cops that Alice W told him not to go forward and then gets threatened by Judith and Alice with Joe and forced to leave Dalkieth.

Wasn’t it  Shane Mitchell who was forced to leave Dalkeith
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 04:03:08 PM by mrswah »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2022, 03:07:53 PM »
Was Scott Forbes on a methadone programme when he started at Newbattle abbey collage?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #199 on: November 28, 2022, 01:34:05 PM »
Sandra Lean “Just saying that that Shane knew that garage and used that garage as well..”

What we did figure out was at the time this guy that was belting across the road Shane was provably with other people..”

At around 9:12 - YT video ‘A chat with’ con-artists Sandra and Scott

Where was liar Shane Mitchell for the rest of the evening and what exactly was he doing
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 01:44:00 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #200 on: November 28, 2022, 03:45:59 PM »
Sandra Lean “Just saying that that Shane knew that garage and used that garage as well..”

What we did figure out was at the time this guy that was belting across the road Shane was provably with other people..”

At around 9:12 - YT video ‘A chat with’ con-artists Sandra and Scott

Where was liar Shane Mitchell for the rest of the evening and what exactly was he doing

Was it liar Shane Mitchell or liar Corinne Mitchell, or both, who had ‘special knowledge’ of [Name removed]’s injuries ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #201 on: November 28, 2022, 08:56:22 PM »
Dropping Soon … Warped Minded Abuser Nicki Mac (McIntyre) & Her Fantasy ‘Lawyer’ Boyfriend Scott Forbes

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2022, 09:53:47 PM »
 Was Corinne's car and Shane's car forensically analysed? I presume their cars were both analysed extensively, but I've yet to read a single solitary thing about it taking place and what the results were.

Also, who was Shane's girlfriend at the time? Was she ever interviewed or mentioned during the trial and investigation?  And, did Corinne have a boyfriend/partner at the time?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2022, 09:59:27 PM »
Was Corinne's car and Shane's car forensically analysed? I presume their cars were both analysed extensively, but I've yet to read a single solitary thing about it taking place and what the results were.

Con-artist Sandra Lean doesn’t mention anything about what liars Shane and Corinne Mitchell were doing that evening, where exactly they both went, whether or not anyone could vouch for them etc

Excerpt from con-artist Sandra Lean’s first discredited book No Smoke: p.90

The prosecution contention that he was not “at home” between 5pm and 5.45pm begins to unravel at this point - how did the clothing, alleged to have been burned in the garden, get to his home without him? There is not, and has never been, any suggestion that Corinne Mitchell collected clothing from anywhere else that evening - indeed, other, concrete evidence, such as CCTV footage in a local store, rules out any such eventuality  

How so?

Liar Corinne Mitchell apparently arrived home at around 5.15pm and was caught on CCTV prior to this time in a local store

Corinne could have gone back out either in her car or on foot or even met her killer son on her way home from the local store

Did Corinne take Mia the dog to work with her that day?

And if so where exactly did Mia the dog travel when she was in the car?

And Corinne keep a blanket in the car for Mia to sit/lay on?

Did any neighbours witness Corinne Mitchell arriving home in her car that night and if so what did they say with regards timings?

And didn’t one of the lying Mitchell’s go out in a car at around 5.30pm?

Who was in the car at 5.30pm and where were they heading when they went out?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2022, 10:00:05 PM »
Also, who was Shane's girlfriend at the time? Was she ever interviewed or mentioned during the trial and investigation?  And, did Corinne have a boyfriend/partner at the time?

Again nothing ..

Offline Rusty

« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2022, 10:37:49 PM »

I suspect that was the case. Whether they were taken away, broken down and analysed that way, is anyone's guess.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2022, 02:14:25 AM »
I suspect that was the case. Whether they were taken away, broken down and analysed that way, is anyone's guess.

Interesting isn’t it how these facts have been hidden

So,what happened to Shane Mitchell’s motor?

Was it towed away?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 02:18:32 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2022, 12:52:31 PM »
Was it the audi in the pictures that were shared over the years or what that Phillips?

Offline Rusty

« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2022, 02:44:20 PM »
Was it the audi in the pictures that were shared over the years or what that Phillips?

That would be this Audi. Phil was long gone before they pictures were taken. What happened to the Audi?

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2022, 03:30:18 PM »
Is there a picture with the registration? A check would indicate if it was taken off the road around that time?