Can Shona please respond to the last post.
Really, Admin? Do I honestly have to try and persuade gilet that I'm not a "child abuser"? I doubt if that's possible, whatever I say. I've already written that I am sorry for and angry with the McCanns in equal measure. I don't think that they harmed Madeleine, but I don't understand why they spent so little time with their children during the holiday, and why they left them alone in an apartment, at night, out of earshot, in a foreign country. That's my opinion, and I'm sure that gilet will have an absolute party picking it to pieces, that is what gilet does, but it will make absolutely no difference to me. Or to the McCanns. Or to Madeleine.
Not having followed this particular thread and just looking at Shona's post in isolation
I do agree with what they write: palming off the kids to 'paid for entertainments' by strangers - does jar.
But it was their choice and they did not break any laws, PT laws or other laws.
That's what we should be mindful of at all times - Gerry&Kate have not been convicted of criminal doings either in PT or the UK.
That's the standard- all else is fluff and speculation