Author Topic: Good luck Kate McCann, for tomorrow's London marathon  (Read 1951 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

registrar

  • Guest
Good luck Kate McCann, for tomorrow's London marathon
« on: April 20, 2013, 07:42:26 PM »
Raising thousands for a worthy cause

Pushing her body to the limits

Chapeau - I take my hat off to that lady  8@??)(

registrar

  • Guest
Re: Good luck Kate McCann, for tomorrow's London marathon
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 11:10:47 PM »
hmm

Offline Eleanor

Re: Good luck Kate McCann, for tomorrow's London marathon
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 11:40:21 PM »

Sorry, Love.  I've been thinking about Kate's bad foot and hoping that she makes it all the way.  God forbid how they will tear her to bits if she has to drop out.
In fact I'm working on their script for them.

Very good luck, Kate.  xxxx  And jolly well done raising all that money.