Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3022514 times)

0 Members and 146 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9210 on: December 27, 2020, 09:57:23 PM »
Interesting that Faithlilly who makes a point of ignoring my posts is now addressing them albeit in a pass ag way.  Must have touched a nerve though I can’t think how...

I've sure worked it out based solely on that short exchange. 👀
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9211 on: December 27, 2020, 10:08:01 PM »
I've sure worked it out based solely on that short exchange. 👀

Not at all....I just think that the truth matters. I’m sure you do too.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9212 on: December 27, 2020, 10:14:17 PM »
When you ask a question and the answer is knowingly dishonest, who is to blame for that dishonesty?
Was it you Faithlilly, PMing the Official Madeleine FB webmistress and then divulging the contents of your correspondence online?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9213 on: December 27, 2020, 11:02:12 PM »
And suddenly for some strange reason I was put back on ignore.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9214 on: December 27, 2020, 11:13:29 PM »
And suddenly for some strange reason I was put back on ignore.

I didn't know about that insidious little episode.  Words fail me now that I do.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9215 on: December 27, 2020, 11:24:07 PM »
I didn't know about that insidious little episode.  Words fail me now that I do.

Insidious absolutely.

What person after answering a perfectly innocent question threatens legal action if the answer to that question is revealed?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9216 on: December 27, 2020, 11:56:15 PM »
Insidious absolutely.

What person after answering a perfectly innocent question threatens legal action if the answer to that question is revealed?
A person who has been exploited and trolled by another for their own amusement?  I notice you chose to ignore my earlier question - it serms to me you have something to hide too...
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9217 on: December 28, 2020, 12:35:21 AM »
Blacksmith was threatened with legal action if he didn’t delete information given freely by the OFM webmistress. I think we’ll let the reader decide who had something to hide.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 12:47:18 AM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9218 on: December 28, 2020, 07:09:08 AM »
Blacksmith was threatened with legal action if he didn’t delete information given freely by the OFM webmistress. I think we’ll let the reader decide who had something to hide.
Did the OFM give you permission to share information divulged to you by PM to be published on a nasty little sceptic  blog?   Your continued refusal to answer my questions is both evasive and dishonest imo.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9219 on: December 28, 2020, 07:15:17 AM »
Great news (albeit a bit too late) for sceptics going forward:

Britons overseas have no right to our help, says Foreign Office

“British citizens arrested overseas through no fault of their own have no right to the government’s assistance or protection, even if they are tortured or held as diplomatic leverage against their country, the Foreign Office has said.

That stark assessment was delivered in a letter to lawyers for Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, who asked the department to lay out the government’s view of its obligations towards her.”

From today’s Times.  If only this had been brought in 13 years ago the McCanns might be rotting in a Portuguese jail. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9220 on: December 28, 2020, 08:00:46 AM »
Great news (albeit a bit too late) for sceptics going forward:

Britons overseas have no right to our help, says Foreign Office

“British citizens arrested overseas through no fault of their own have no right to the government’s assistance or protection, even if they are tortured or held as diplomatic leverage against their country, the Foreign Office has said.

That stark assessment was delivered in a letter to lawyers for Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, who asked the department to lay out the government’s view of its obligations towards her.”

From today’s Times.  If only this had been brought in 13 years ago the McCanns might be rotting in a Portuguese jail.

I sometimes shudder at the thought of what could have happened to Kate McCann.  Tis no wonder to me why The British Ambassador turned up so quickly.  The British Government hadn't forgotten what happened to a British Subject some years before.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9221 on: December 28, 2020, 09:31:32 AM »
Great news (albeit a bit too late) for sceptics going forward:

Britons overseas have no right to our help, says Foreign Office

“British citizens arrested overseas through no fault of their own have no right to the government’s assistance or protection, even if they are tortured or held as diplomatic leverage against their country, the Foreign Office has said.

That stark assessment was delivered in a letter to lawyers for Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, who asked the department to lay out the government’s view of its obligations towards her.”

From today’s Times.  If only this had been brought in 13 years ago the McCanns might be rotting in a Portuguese jail.

From today's Times...can you imagine how much this statement would have been ridiculed if made by a supporter.
In reality there is an element of truth in it

Wasn't a Welsh woman held on remand for shouting at a policeman


https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4781566/amp/British-woman-forced-spend-months-Portuguese-prison.html
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 10:03:27 AM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9222 on: December 28, 2020, 09:52:19 AM »
I didn't know about that insidious little episode.  Words fail me now that I do.

I've no idea what is being discussed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9223 on: December 28, 2020, 09:59:04 AM »
I've no idea what is being discussed.

Nor me. I suspect only a select few do  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9224 on: December 28, 2020, 10:20:41 AM »
I've no idea what is being discussed.

I found my inspiration from Faith which gave me all the answers necessary to make an informed assessment.



"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....