Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3016936 times)

0 Members and 155 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9255 on: December 28, 2020, 07:57:09 PM »
Then I feel seriously sorry for you.  I had not realised how badly damaged some of you are.

Alice died two years ago coming up the 9th of January and none of you knew about he and me or what a joy he was to me.

I am briefly disgusted with the lot of you.

Alice was very funny, I miss their humour.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9256 on: December 28, 2020, 10:32:33 PM »
There's no need to feel sorry for anyone who is careful what they say to strangers; it's just common sense. Do you think you were the only one who spoke privately to Alice?

What on earth makes you think that I would think I was the only one who spoke to Alice privately?

Frankly, you sound a bit miffed.  Alice didn't just belong to Sceptics you know.  Obviously.

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9257 on: December 28, 2020, 10:59:19 PM »
Alice was very funny, I miss their humour.

Well he is a professional comic, in't he ?  And, yes he was part of both a duo and a group, I believe.   Am not sure if he is stand alone now.   Not my kinda humour though.

I like Eleanors humour far better.  Her one liners take some beating.  Wonder if he has professionally pinched any of them?


PS.  I think he still lives

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9258 on: December 28, 2020, 11:01:10 PM »
What on earth makes you think that I would think I was the only one who spoke to Alice privately?

Frankly, you sound a bit miffed.  Alice didn't just belong to Sceptics you know.  Obviously.

I just wondered why you felt the need to mention it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9259 on: December 31, 2020, 04:55:43 PM »
Nothing to see here
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 11:46:42 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9260 on: December 31, 2020, 05:11:59 PM »


I hope that Christian Brueckner regains his freedom.
Christian Brueckner Fan Club

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9261 on: December 31, 2020, 05:20:28 PM »

I hope that Christian Brueckner regains his freedom.
That was too predictable.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9262 on: December 31, 2020, 05:36:38 PM »

I hope that Christian Brueckner regains his freedom.

Bereft of sensible good wishes.  How sad.   


I feel so sorry for you Spammy.  And hope that 2021 is a better year for you.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9263 on: January 01, 2021, 06:10:14 PM »
Lovely...and it only took a little persuasion.

Goodbye 2020

What a year! One we don’t want to remember but will find it hard to forget.

There’s no doubt that 2020 has been tough for most people, and often distressing, with so much loss, worry and isolation. Despite losing a parent each, we are aware we have been more fortunate than many, with our family unit at home and jobs to go to. Understandably, the investigation to find Madeleine has been forced to slow down as a result of the pandemic. It hasn’t stopped however and the hope, energy and determination to find her and uncover the truth remain steadfast.

We are very grateful for the continued support, especially throughout this ‘rubbish’ year and for all the Christmas wishes too. Thank you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has suffered this year. Let’s hope 2021 is a brighter, more positive one.

With our best wishes for exactly that.

Kate & Gerry
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9264 on: January 01, 2021, 06:13:33 PM »
LOL.  Faithlilly obviously believes she shamed the McCanns into making their New Year’s message.  I mean how deluded can one person be?  Still, she’ll never know what they wrote in their private Christmas message to their supporters, and very interesting it was too...  8(>((
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9265 on: January 03, 2021, 09:50:38 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !!!

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9266 on: January 03, 2021, 09:53:44 AM »
I've been trying to find the details about a villa which had camera's set up in it, found when searching for Madeleine in Portugal.   I didn't dream it.  I also remember a witness saying she saw people arriving at a villa they didn't look [to her] the type of people who would have owned it.   Can't remember where I read it..

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9267 on: January 03, 2021, 10:04:54 AM »
I've been trying to find the details about a villa which had camera's set up in it, found when searching for Madeleine in Portugal.   I didn't dream it.  I also remember a witness saying she saw people arriving at a villa they didn't look [to her] the type of people who would have owned it.   Can't remember where I read it..

Was that Robert Murat's Mother?

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9268 on: January 03, 2021, 10:07:24 AM »
I wonder what villa owners should look like ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9269 on: January 03, 2021, 10:38:05 AM »
Was that Robert Murat's Mother?

Don't think so