Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3040016 times)

0 Members and 66 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8505 on: August 21, 2020, 12:00:30 PM »
The veiled assertion is that, because RD Hall is a vehement sceptic in regard to the MM case, then if you even partially side with that opinion, by association you are somehow tacitly aligned in all other areas of his 'investigation'.
The lazy, crass, misguided generalisation renders all other discussion worthless.

Personally, I nearly lost the will to live listening to RD Hall.  Anyone who managed to wade through that lot deserves a medal.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 09:59:52 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8506 on: August 21, 2020, 12:04:28 PM »
Personally, I nearly lost the will to live listening to RD Hall.  Anyone who managed to wade through that lot deserves a medal.
I personally can't cope with the man or any of his 'investigations'.
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline puglove

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8507 on: August 21, 2020, 12:40:06 PM »
I personally can't cope with the man or any of his 'investigations'.

I can't cope with his mullet.    %56&
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Erngath

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8508 on: August 21, 2020, 12:42:58 PM »
The veiled assertion is that, because RD Hall is a vehement sceptic in regard to the MM case, then if you even partially side with that opinion, by association you are somehow tacitly aligned in all other areas of his 'investigation'.
The lazy, crass, misguided generalisation renders all other discussion worthless.

I assume you find the language used by Faithfully in her response to my post as equally "lazy, crass and misguided.
I, unlike Faithlilly  did not resort to personal attack.

In my opinion if you partially side with any one of his  crank theories then you do actually by association align yourself to all that he promulgates.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:01:01 AM by Angelo222 »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8509 on: August 21, 2020, 12:58:24 PM »
I assume you find the language used by Faithfully in her response to my post as equally "lazy, crass and misguided.
I, unlike Faithlilly  did not resort to personal attack.

In my opinion if you partially side with any one of his  crank theories then you do actually by association align yourself to all that he promulgates.
Then that type of skewed logic can't be reconciled.
I bid you good day.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:01:31 AM by Angelo222 »
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8510 on: August 21, 2020, 01:07:54 PM »
I can't cope with his mullet.    %56&
...or his accent. Or his face.
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Online Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8511 on: August 21, 2020, 01:13:09 PM »
...or his accent. Or his face.

What Accent?  It's a dirge.  The man isn't even literate.

Offline Erngath

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8512 on: August 21, 2020, 01:15:08 PM »
Then that type of skewed logic can't be reconciled.
I bid you good day.

He promulgates crank conspiracy theories!
If someone chooses to believe that only  one of his theories is plausible, then that shows a distinct lack of logic!
Good day.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8513 on: August 21, 2020, 01:25:49 PM »
He promulgates crank conspiracy theories!
If someone chooses to believe that only  one of his theories is plausible, then that shows a distinct lack of logic!
Good day.
Good day. That's not what I said, I referred to being of a 'sceptical ilk', not appreciating any of his content in any way.

But I will bid you a further good day. Good day.
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8514 on: August 21, 2020, 05:11:45 PM »
I can see  why you and your sceptic ilk would prefer no light to be shone on his videos. It must be  difficult for you to see his theories about Madeleine's abduction sit alongside his equally insane and frankly disgraceful theories about the Manchester bombing.
I do understand.

It appears you don’t understand and I’m a little confused on your position too. Do you want these awful videos to be seen ? Where do the victims figure in this....or indeed their families ? Do you really want this video...which I haven’t seen....doing the rounds just to prove what a vile human being Hall is and how unfair he’s been to the McCanns ? Seems a rather immature reaction to me .

« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 05:15:08 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8515 on: August 21, 2020, 05:20:02 PM »

Okay.  No Videos.  Definitely not.

Good.  I am glad for this.

Offline Erngath

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8516 on: August 21, 2020, 07:04:42 PM »
It appears you don’t understand and I’m a little confused on your position too. Do you want these awful videos to be seen ? Where do the victims figure in this....or indeed their families ? Do you really want this video...which I haven’t seen....doing the rounds just to prove what a vile human being Hall is and how unfair he’s been to the McCanns ? Seems a rather immature reaction to me .

Is it at all possible for you to make a post without an insult.
You don't seem the slightest concerned that this man is making money accusing the parents of the children killed in the Manchester bombing of being complicit in a huge conspiracy and fraud.

His.videos are well publicised on social media.

Do you really thing he should earn money from his tours and talks and videos. You seem content to allow him to continue with his dreadful accusations.
I do wonder why.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 07:07:32 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8517 on: August 21, 2020, 07:09:59 PM »
Okay.  No Videos.  Definitely not.

Good.  I am glad for this.
Unfortunately they exist.
And have received many views.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8518 on: August 21, 2020, 07:14:55 PM »
Is it at all possible for you to make a post without an insult.
You don't seem the slightest concerned that this man is making money accusing the parents of the children killed in the Manchester bombing of being complicit in a huge conspiracy and fraud.

His.videos are well publicised on social media.

Do you really thing he should earn money from his tours and talks and videos. You seem content to allow him to continue with his dreadful accusations.
I do wonder why.
Could be because there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.
Just ignore the tool. He'll get his one day.
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline Erngath

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8519 on: August 21, 2020, 07:20:56 PM »
Could be because there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.
Just ignore the tool. He'll get his one day.


Thank you
I will and I do hope he does.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.