Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3042963 times)

0 Members and 76 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8520 on: August 21, 2020, 07:27:29 PM »
Good day. That's not what I said, I referred to being of a 'sceptical ilk', not appreciating any of his content in any way.

But I will bid you a further good day. Good day.

Do you always have to be so smart?  You could be quite useful otherwise.  My own opinions notwithstanding.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 09:44:11 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8521 on: August 21, 2020, 08:36:45 PM »
Do you always have to be so smart?  You could be quite useful otherwise.  My own opinions notwithstanding.

I agree with you on this occasion...theres only room for one smart arse on the forum and the positions taken
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 09:44:29 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8522 on: August 21, 2020, 08:42:17 PM »
I agree with you on this occasion...theres only room for one smart arse on the forum and the positions taken

Is it you or me?  Probably you.  I amn't quite that smart.

But never underestimate silly old me.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8523 on: August 21, 2020, 08:44:51 PM »
Is it you or me?  Probably you.  I amn't quite that smart.

But never underestimate silly old me.

I don't underestimate you

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8524 on: August 21, 2020, 09:09:55 PM »
I don't underestimate you

Oh Gosh.  Tis such a sad fact of life that silly old women like me are so often ignored.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 09:15:14 PM by Eleanor »

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8525 on: August 21, 2020, 11:02:15 PM »
Is it at all possible for you to make a post without an insult.
You don't seem the slightest concerned that this man is making money accusing the parents of the children killed in the Manchester bombing of being complicit in a huge conspiracy and fraud.

His.videos are well publicised on social media.

Do you really thing he should earn money from his tours and talks and videos. You seem content to allow him to continue with his dreadful accusations.
I do wonder why.

Please point me to the part of my post where I say that I don’t care that Hall is making money from the video he appears to have made about the Manchester bombing ? If you can’t then please withdraw your accusation.

Likewise please point me to the part of my post where I said that I was content that Hall continue with his ‘dreadful accusations’ ? If you can’t then please withdraw your accusation.

I’m not sure how I can make my position clearer but I’ll try one final time. Hall is a crackpot who thrives on the notoriety his ridiculous videos bestow on him. Supporters help him achieve this notoriety by mentioning him and posting links to his videos on their sites. Can I suggest if you want to stop him monetising his absurd theories you a) report him to every platform he posts on and b) stop mentioning his name and posting links to his videos. Your outrage is his oxygen...cut it off at its source.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8526 on: August 21, 2020, 11:05:58 PM »
She said outraged, mentioning  his name no less than three times ^^^
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Eleanor

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8527 on: August 21, 2020, 11:33:07 PM »
She said outraged, mentioning  his name no less than three times ^^^

Ooo Err.  Bloody hell.  I don't think I can cope with this.

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8528 on: August 25, 2020, 06:26:17 PM »
Mr Grime and his dogs.

Mr. Grime was hired by the FBI to come to America and help them establish a cadaver dog program.  Mr. Grime brought his two dogs, Morse the cadaver dog, and Keela the blood detection dog, to the Castillo home seventeen days after her body was located. Morse alerted to the basement bathroom where Mrs. Castillo was found, and also to the foot of her bed in the master bedroom.

The cadaver dog testimony was presented at trial so the jury could consider whether the victim had been killed in her bedroom and then moved to the bathroom. The defendant continuously alleged throughout the course of the trial that Mrs. Castillo committed suicide. The cadaver dog evidence helped the Commonwealth show that this defense was not possible.


https://www.loudoun.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=5011&fbclid=IwAR3dAxj6gN6IlJMU-kMJXN2MU3rhFahfzVddY7xrg9o3k6gX2GLvWKKulq4
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8529 on: August 25, 2020, 07:00:17 PM »

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8530 on: August 26, 2020, 08:43:58 AM »
going back to hiding online status...whats it all about.. robs on line but it seems hes hiding

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8531 on: August 26, 2020, 09:21:19 AM »
going back to hiding online status...whats it all about.. robs on line but it seems hes hiding
There are other boards to view as well.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 10:11:49 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8532 on: August 26, 2020, 02:16:05 PM »
I am finding it interesting to look around to see what the Portuguese press are saying regarding Brueckner and other aspects of Madeleine's case.

More and more I am seeing that the Portuguese press refer to the lifting of arguido status to be commensurate with clearing the person involved.


As follows ...
The Judiciary Police (PJ) reopened the investigation in 2013, after the case was dismissed by the PGR in 2008, clearing the three defendants, Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, and another Briton, Robert Murat.

A Polícia Judiciária (PJ) reabriu a investigação em 2013, depois de o caso ter sido arquivado pela PGR em 2008, ilibando os três arguidos, os pais de Madeleine, Kate e Gerry McCann, e um outro britânico, Robert Murat.

https://tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/christian-brueckner/maddie-suspeito-alemao-alvo-de-cinco-pedidos-de-cooperacao-judiciaria-internacional
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8533 on: August 26, 2020, 02:50:37 PM »
I am finding it interesting to look around to see what the Portuguese press are saying regarding Brueckner and other aspects of Madeleine's case.

More and more I am seeing that the Portuguese press refer to the lifting of arguido status to be commensurate with clearing the person involved.


As follows ...
The Judiciary Police (PJ) reopened the investigation in 2013, after the case was dismissed by the PGR in 2008, clearing the three defendants, Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, and another Briton, Robert Murat.

A Polícia Judiciária (PJ) reabriu a investigação em 2013, depois de o caso ter sido arquivado pela PGR em 2008, ilibando os três arguidos, os pais de Madeleine, Kate e Gerry McCann, e um outro britânico, Robert Murat.

https://tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/christian-brueckner/maddie-suspeito-alemao-alvo-de-cinco-pedidos-de-cooperacao-judiciaria-internacional
Obviously the PT media have been bought off by the McCanns too, tsk.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8534 on: August 27, 2020, 12:09:30 AM »
I am finding it interesting to look around to see what the Portuguese press are saying regarding Brueckner and other aspects of Madeleine's case.

More and more I am seeing that the Portuguese press refer to the lifting of arguido status to be commensurate with clearing the person involved.


As follows ...
The Judiciary Police (PJ) reopened the investigation in 2013, after the case was dismissed by the PGR in 2008,clearing the three defendants, Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, and another Briton, Robert Murat.

A Polícia Judiciária (PJ) reabriu a investigação em 2013, depois de o caso ter sido arquivado pela PGR em 2008, ilibando os três arguidos, os pais de Madeleine, Kate e Gerry McCann, e um outro britânico, Robert Murat.

https://tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/christian-brueckner/maddie-suspeito-alemao-alvo-de-cinco-pedidos-de-cooperacao-judiciaria-internacional

Well spotted Brie.

We 'bumped' into Robert Murat and he smiled and waved, which was nice.  We were in the car several miles from PdL in a very exclusive and quiet little cul-de-sac, which had something of real interest to me there.  I wonder what brought him there?  It was about 23ish miles by road or roughly 13 miles as the crow flies from Praia de Luz.   I thought it a great co-incidence that we should see him there

Seems that he has been cleared along with The Mccanns, so that is good news for them all.