In other words you are prepared to believe what Wolters says. I neither believe or disbelieve him, and until he gets enough to charge his suspect it's immaterial.
The most telling aspect of HCW's decision to 'out' CB is that he would not have been afforded the opportunity if he wasn't already in custody. So if we're dealing with 'facts', then HCW came in to possession of his 'evidence' much later. This can only reasonably be the jailhouse snitch, which I'm sure all prosecutors would avoid using if at all possible.
However this particular snitch provided something compelling, but not quite enough. I've said it before, there's very limited scope as to what this is.
So they then do what every decent prosecutor does, he doesn't just drop his snitch, he pumps him dry and at a certain tipping point this snitch will say just about anything if he thinks he's being believed.
This snitch provides more names of 'accomplices' and 'acquaintances', in the hope of time off, or favourable terms (despite it being illegal in Germany), who are subsequently, equally pumped for information until their eyes bleed - hence the searches.
If HCW had enough on CB now, after this protracted fishing expedition, he would have used it. There's nothing come to fruition, no irons in the CB fire and the secret caches of filth have run dry.
We're at an impasse. I bet HCW is popular with the people on the 12th Floor - his appendage is well and truly on the block.