Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3043293 times)

0 Members and 119 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline misty

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #20460 on: September 30, 2026, 04:55:03 PM »
I hope she is ok, but from what you have said maybe she?s getting confused?

I suspect she's been hacked, based on the content.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #20461 on: October 06, 2026, 09:09:13 PM »
Episode 2 of the new Madeleine documentary on Amazon Prime does a good job at reminding us how vile the anti McCanns trolls have been over the years.  I love Jim Gamble, he speaks such sense and is obviously a very decent bloke.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #20462 on: October 07, 2026, 02:03:40 PM »
Episode 2 of the new Madeleine documentary on Amazon Prime does a good job at reminding us how vile the anti McCanns trolls have been over the years.  I love Jim Gamble, he speaks such sense and is obviously a very decent bloke.
Nothing new, that's nigh on two hrs of my life wasted watching it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #20463 on: October 07, 2026, 02:18:13 PM »
Nothing new, that's nigh on two hrs of my life wasted watching it.
No one forced you.  I don't know what you were expecting?  A full and frank confession from Kate and Gerry perhaps?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline barrier

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #20464 on: October 07, 2026, 03:24:18 PM »
No one forced you.  I don't know what you were expecting?  A full and frank confession from Kate and Gerry perhaps?
Something new perchance? I've no interest in the McCanns, the programme showed Wendeldt needed help which was known, Brunt doorstepped Leyland ,she took her life, Stallander got a mention which was the only surprise.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #20465 on: October 07, 2026, 03:47:27 PM »
Something new perchance? I've no interest in the McCanns, the programme showed Wendeldt needed help which was known, Brunt doorstepped Leyland ,she took her life, Stallander got a mention which was the only surprise.
Surely by now you know how this works?  If there was anything new it would have been leaked to the press beforehand to get people to watch the programme.  I havent watched the whole of the second episode yet - did they give Stellander an opportunity to divulge his barmy theory?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #20466 on: October 07, 2026, 06:57:16 PM »
Well I?ve watched it now.  Oh dear.  We?ve finally been allowed a glimpse of the amazing Stellander evidence that Gerry buried Madeleine on the hillside.  Quite compelling wasn?t it?  Some generic man filmed from the back for two seconds, on some unspecified date, at some unspecified scrubland.  I?m now convinced.  Convinced Stellander is away with the fairies.  I like how he seemed to inwardly implode when asked how he would react if it were proven CB had killed Madeleine. 

What was quite clear was that woman who supported Julia Wandelt wouldn?t accept she wasn?t Madeleine despite the conclusive DNA proof, which illustrates that even if it were proven beyond all reasonable doubt that CB was guilty, people like Stellander, his fanbase and the wider McCann bashing community would still never accept it.  The belief is too deeply entrenched now. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".