Author Topic: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.  (Read 123557 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #240 on: September 17, 2016, 08:26:16 PM »
I would suggest, quite a few people have offered SY their advice/help.

It doesn't mean they act on it.
But I have noticed changes and they may be related.  I can't tell from here, I can't be sure.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #241 on: September 17, 2016, 08:43:04 PM »
But I have noticed changes and they may be related.  I can't tell from here, I can't be sure.

How would you note changes from New Zealand ?

For some time we have been told, they have 1 remaining avenue of 'interest'.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #242 on: September 17, 2016, 08:49:49 PM »
How would you note changes from New Zealand ?

For some time we have been told, they have 1 remaining avenue of 'interest'.
I'd tell them to read this forum, the particular thread with the information, and there was a surge of visitors to the site (guests).  So I tend to think some of our guests are from SY.   I could be wrong.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #243 on: September 17, 2016, 08:55:25 PM »
I'd tell them to read this forum, the particular thread with the information, and there was a surge of visitors to the site (guests).  So I tend to think some of our guests are from SY.   I could be wrong.

Why would anyone on here have access to info SY hasn't already got ?


Offline Robittybob1

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2016, 08:58:40 PM »
Why would anyone on here have access to info SY hasn't already got ?
We started talking about revelation.  There is information that SY hasn't got. How do you get hold of it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2016, 09:00:44 PM »
Why would anyone on here have access to info SY hasn't already got ?

I'd love a chance for a week playing with their database.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2016, 09:01:10 PM »
We started talking about revelation.  There is information that SY hasn't got. How do you get hold of it?

Words fail sometimes.

Offline Admin

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2016, 09:02:43 PM »
Do you want me to get booted off here?  Think of all the things I've said and all the threads that have been deleted?  (Maybe it wasn't done by you but someone has deleted it all, did you miss them?)

From dreams very little.
Mix up in hospital. (Two very similar children)
Catholic brothers involved (the Charity collectors, Ibiza Airport, Smithman connection)
Medical patient confidentiality used to keep it quiet. (the non-disclosure of what happened to the patient)

I've used no names so I hope it passes the libel test.

I notice that you are still having posts deleted because they breach our rules.  You do realise that if you continue to post theories and not stick to the facts that there will be consequences?


Offline Admin

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2016, 09:04:11 PM »
We started talking about revelation.  There is information that SY hasn't got. How do you get hold of it?

The crucial information SY haven't got is what happened to Madeleine McCann.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2016, 09:04:40 PM »
Words fail sometimes.
Your comprehension?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #250 on: September 17, 2016, 09:30:32 PM »

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #251 on: September 17, 2016, 09:39:30 PM »
Words fail sometimes.
These words are a quote from Kate, maybe they are in her book too:
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7590.msg355201#msg355201
Quote
In February, Madeleine's mother told how she believes her daughter is still in the Algarve because her kidnapper did not take her "a million miles" from their holiday apartment.

A million miles is somewhere out near Mars isn't it?  The thought of that is quite funny.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #252 on: September 17, 2016, 10:22:03 PM »
Quote
Dear God. Please bless and protect our Madeleine wherever she is.  Please give us and our families the strength to get through this.  Please give the police the wisdom, intelligence and honesty to solve this crime and find Madeleine.  Amen x
page 274

When she prays for the police to solve the crime, one can't imagine she feels guilty and praying at the same time.  Well I can't.
She is asking for the answer to to come from the Lord, so maybe it will.  Yet at the end of the book she deals with some of the nutters.  I'm not sure if she would class me as a nutter or not. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #253 on: September 17, 2016, 10:47:46 PM »
Quote
Gerry has certainly struggled over the last couple of years with his faith.  While he still believes in God, he is no longer convinced of the power of prayer.  In his words, "If prayer worked, we would've had Madeleine back a long time ago".
Madeleine Page 445
Now that is being honest I'd say.
It is not easy to comprehend I must admit.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Pick any sentence from Kate's book.
« Reply #254 on: September 17, 2016, 11:00:24 PM »
Quote
"It is said that God only gives you a cross He knows you can bare.  Well I'm afraid this cross has been far too heavy for far too long."
  I bet she was crying when she wrote that sentence.

Well don't fear Kate Robittybob's working on it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.