Madeleine was in the news, and has been since she disappeared.
I wonder how many people are sick to death of seeing their images plastered across newspaper headlines.
As to those for Amaral posted on here, yes, they clearly could be regarded as posing for the camera.#
Any idea Lace of how many photos of the Mccanns are plastered over the ether ?
Yes Madeleine was in the news and still is and that is because the McCann's kept her there, all parents of missing children are encouraged to keep their child in the news, and I don't think the McCann's would care one bit whether you thought they were posing or not, their main objective was to keep Madeleine in the news and they did.
Any photograph that is taken when people are aware of it being taken is 'posing' for the camera.
I hope there are millions of photo's of the McCann's over the ether, the more the better, people are then reminded to look out for Madeleine, any objection to that?