Poll

Do you have reservations as to Dr Vincent Tabak's guilt as a murderer?

Guilty as Charged
10 (55.6%)
Guilty of Manslaughter not Murder
3 (16.7%)
Think he could be Innocent
3 (16.7%)
He is Innocent
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: April 06, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Author Topic: Who has Doubts as to Dr Vincent Tabak's Guilt ?  (Read 32970 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Who has Doubts as to Dr Vincent Tabak's Guilt ?
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2017, 04:27:43 PM »
 P:S sorry for my Long posts... But I believe that they are warranted In this case.... ?{)(**

Offline Leonora

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2017, 04:43:16 PM »
An Explanation Part One......

I believe Dr Vincent Tabak told them all exactly what he Knew and Saw....But was in a foreign country trusting it's Judical System...
Several of your posts have revealed your understanding that being in a "foreign country" made Vincent Tabak vulnerable. Unfortunately, no one else who lives in their own country - England or Holland - sees it that way. They perceive the British justice system, and indeed British society, to be superior to those of most other countries'. They cannot picture the UK as a "foreign country". Why else, they would ask, did Vincent Tabak settle in the UK, when he could have stayed "at home"?

We are all brought up to perceive other countries that we might visit as gigantic theme parks, and to attribute distinctions of jurisprudence to "strange foreign customs". Or something like that!

Once he was ensnared by Anne Reddrop, of course, his situation became even more complicated. So where were the Royal Netherlands Embassy when he needed a Dutch-speaking lawyer? (Amanda Knox and Malthe Thomsen were very well served by their respective countries' embassies.)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2017, 04:50:18 PM »
On the other hand if the police did know something that is so sensitive they may be using all means to deflect the inquiry. If DNA belonging to Tabak was found on Yeates' clothing she would only have to brush against something Tabak had touched, use the same door handle then touch her own item of clothing, testing is that sensitive.

Most people don't realise this though. If it is mentioned that DNA has been found, most people assume this automatically means the defendant is guilty. Even jurors probably think this way. Forum posters certainly do (and I am not actually referring to this forum!).

Vincent Tabak himself might have believed the same thing---he was told that they had found his DNA on Joanna's body, and, although he objected at first, he could well have thought later that his situation was hopeless, so he might as well plead guilty to manslaughter and hope that "the real truth " would come out in court, OR that he would be assured of a lesser sentence.  Who knows?

Offline [...]

« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2017, 05:28:00 PM »
Several of your posts have revealed your understanding that being in a "foreign country" made Vincent Tabak vulnerable. Unfortunately, no one else who lives in their own country - England or Holland - sees it that way. They perceive the British justice system, and indeed British society, to be superior to those of most other countries'. They cannot picture the UK as a "foreign country". Why else, they would ask, did Vincent Tabak settle in the UK, when he could have stayed "at home"?

We are all brought up to perceive other countries that we might visit as gigantic theme parks, and to attribute distinctions of jurisprudence to "strange foreign customs". Or something like that!

Once he was ensnared by Anne Reddrop, of course, his situation became even more complicated. So where were the Royal Netherlands Embassy when he needed a Dutch-speaking lawyer? (Amanda Knox and Malthe Thomsen were very well served by their respective countries' embassies.)

I believe I have in some part answered and reasoned as "To Why" Dr Vincent Tabak has stayed silent.. And also a plausible reason for "No-One.. rushing in Where Angels Fear To Tread...(IMO)

We know That This "Police Operation was called.. Operation Braid.. And it has been suggested That it was Named after A Computer Game , where there is A Princess being Chased By A Monster"...

Well I can think of A Name for An Operation Too.... It's could be called Operation Nine.. Where a Middle aged woman sits at her commputer screen... Typing away for ever and a day trying to discover .. 'Why" No-one Helped "The Dutchman".... (IMO).. It could be a Story about "Smoke And Mirrors... Where All I need Is The Mirror... To Look Medusa In The Eye and say... I believe I May Have Found Your Achillies Heel..!!. And Let anyone know who has been fooled by "The Prosecution Of "Dr Vincent Tabak"...That Not Everyone In this Fair Land Is as Gullible as you..May think... There are some of "US" Not Many" that have Strived To Get This Case back Into The Fore Front of Public Access... And will continue with the same Conviction as "The Complex Crime Unit Team " had at that time....But I hope "This Time" we will prevail...  And Restore some belief In Our Justice System... That Dr Vincent Tabak is not another statistic of "A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE".....
 (IMO)

Edit........ You are right... I don't think most people have any comprehension as to "What it Would Be Like To Be A  In A Foreigner In A Foreign Land... Facing That Land's Judicial System... And happyily believe That there own Lands Laws.. Are Fair And Transparent... But.... Most of us will never experience this... And Believe that Our Own System to Be The Best And Fair... And wouldn't believe That such an Abuse Of Power has been Used To Incarcerate Dr Vincent Tabak.... (IMO)

Offline [...]

« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2017, 10:01:45 PM »
Part one..... Fishing for CJ....

I will put this link here: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8051.msg408083#msg408083

For people to follow my train of "Thought In regards to Ann Redrrop and "The Complex Crime Unit Team" based In Bristol....

I hadn't finished at my last post on this matter and maybe this post isn't the last on this matter either....

Because I alway like to nit pick if you like.... That Fine Detail...That The devil appears to nestle's himself in....

And I feel I need to differenciate between what could be an "Illusion" from "The Complex Crime Unit Team"  and there apparent well Orchestrated "Advice" "Review" and subsequent conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak" for "The Murder of Joanna Yeates...

Do not think for one Moment that I have NOT Considered "The LandLord".... or to clarify.... Christopher Jefferies The "Landlord of The Basement flats at Canygne Road.... whom I always refer to as CJ....

We are more than aquainted with CJ.. and his Vilification in "The National Press" and his subsequent victory in "The Leveson Inquiry" Not forgetting the "Dramatisation" of his experience with The Avon And somerset Constabulary in the "Netflix" showing of The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies .... where we can in the comfort of our own homes.. relive the horrors bestowed upon This "Interesting" some call "Eccentric"
(nothing wrong with (eccentric).... Well Spoken .. Well Mannered .. Highly Educated Indivdual.....

I bring you back to this... because I know very well that most people always relate unfortunatley "The Death" of Joanna Yeates to what most would call or say... Oh yes I remember... It's the one about "The Landlord"..

Enough fluff... I really need to get down to the barebones of why this post is forthcoming.... If you have read what I have written today (Click on Link)... "The Complex Crime Unit" have become the focus of my Investigations... And I feel I can show ... that it is NOT quite as Straight Forward as that"... They are not called The Complex Crime Unit for Nothing... IMO..

I do believe that their original suspect was indeed CJ.... I do believe that they had more in mind for this Individual than most of us had even thought Possible... Like I said "Previous" "They do exactly what is said on the Tin"....

"The Complex crime Unit Team... if you remember... where first engaged by "The CPS" for advice and help in pursuing an Individual which.. on thinking about... should be in "The Remit" of "The Complex Crimes Units" department...

And whilst we chew The Chud on That... It makes (IMO)... The Complex Crime Units Team's Involvement In Dr Vincent Tabak's Prosecution all the more abhorant....(IMO)...

We have to question "WHO"... In Late December did The Complex Crime Unit.. have "Safely" probably in their opinion... In their sights...??? And with common sense and logic we can only come to One Conclusion.... And that i'm afraid is CJ.......

Now do not mis- understand my post... I am not accusing CJ... Of anything.....

But rather pointing out the obvious.... because with DC Karen Thomas's testomony at trial safely in the bag.. And her explanation that it was "Indeed The Interview in"HOLLAND".. which happened on The 31st December 2010... that alerted her suspicions to Dr Vincent Tabak's strange behaviour and overly interest of "Forensics" that he apparently acquired in this 6 hour Interview...

And to add to that Evidence and Fact.... Ann Redrrop herself appears on a Documentary entitled "Killers" in which she tries to persuade the audience, that her "Prosecution of Dr Vincent Tabak was justified and he was reluctant to give a DNA sample... helps us all the more... welcome her expert opinion on a "Dutchman" of unsavoury Character.. that she would have us believe...

But just stop right there..... Put the breaks on...... Because this is were "The Devil" becomes my Ally....

If Ann Redropp states.. that it was in late December the CPS alerted her...And we Know from that The Interview inHolland was the 31st December 2010.... "Then she can Not possibly be talking about Dr Vincent Tabak" in that context... (IMO)....

He has "NOT come onto the "RADAR"... because if he had then DC Karen Thomas would have "Had To Caution" Dr Vincent Tabak as A suspect.. before the Interview commenced in "Holland"... giving him the "Opportunity" to "Answer "No comment" and not grace her with "A DNA sample which could incriminated himself... If he was indeed the perpetater of This Crime....

So who does that leave as The Complex Crime Units Prime Suspect..????

Well the only person left is CJ..... (IMO)...Common sense tells us that.... Which again begs the question What possible reason did Ann Redrrop as The Head Of The Complex Crime Unit believe she had on the possible pursuit of CJ under the 21 criteria that The Complex Crime Unit follow on pursuing a "Prosecution"???

Offline [...]

« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2017, 10:03:36 PM »
Part Two...  Fishing for CJ.....

And if I rack my Grey Cells and look at what possible motive was presumed that CJ could have under the 21 critera's for The Complex Crime Unit Team to actively take on This case... The only rational conclusion I can come to... Is that they were looking at CJ as a "Serial Killer"...

Now you may scoff... You may think it outrageous.... But looking at the 21 Criteria's for The Complex Crime Unit To be involved with The Joanna Yeates case it  is more than likely that they were looking at connections for A Serial Killer ... than any other option from the 21 Criteria's that are available for them to choose from as No Sexual Assault was committed "Multiple Or Otherwise.......(IMO)...

What else brings me to this opinion..???  Could it Be that Gareth Bevan made himself visually available to promote The Pizza in a Police Video.. to be told in the "media" that there was NO contact between the "Two Investigating Teams"... which Gareth Bevan was apart of... he was known for being on "The Melanine Hall Murder team..!!

Or the gentle reminder that the "Similarities" between The "Murder of Joanna Yeates" and the still "Unsolved Murder" of Glenis Caruthers in 1974.. bore such striking resemblance.. That the Poor "Caruthers Family".. were duped into believing that the Police were actively trying to connect "The Two Murders"... and fooling us the public into believing the same to be true.... As we speculated at what connections if any CJ could possibly have between these cases .....

But it was enough... enough for "The General Public" to lap up The Media's appauling vilification of this innocent "Landlord".... CJ.... (IMO)

So we come to stating the obvious..... If as I believe The Complex Crime Unit Team..headed by Ann Redrrop was looking at a "Serial Killer".. as the only viable conclusion from the choices out of the 21 criteria that is on the Government website... Then if CJ was The prime suspect as "Age" for some crimes..... and The Ability to Access the Basement Flats as "Landlord" permits in relation to "Joanna Yeates"..... Giving what we have come to see The Complex Crime Units Role In Any Investigation.... should be for "Multiple people or Multiple Crimes"... to even "Prick there Interest"... (IMO)...

Once Cj was Arrested he was Not going to stand for such Nonsense... and made a hasty retreat with his Lawyer... Leaving the Complex Crime Unit Team.... No Viable Suspect!! (IMO)...

The we come full circle... And this time "I INSIST"...... What Possible Reason did Ann Redrrop.. Head of The Complex Case Unit in Bristol... Possibly have to continue in her "Prosecution and Persecution of "A Placid Dutch National"... (IMO)...That she used her long experience knowledge and resourses in succeding in "The Conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak"...

I question this as I am chatting to my husband as he is being domesticated.... Why .. when she has an Important Role and Position to bring to Justice "Paedophile Rings" or these 21 criteria's

1):  Substantial and complex fraud
(2):  Large scale human trafficking
(3):  Serious drug related offences involving substantial importation, manufacture or supply, particularly with an
        international dimension
(4):  Major targeted local criminals in organised or international crime
(5):  Serial sexual assault where there has been a protracted investigation
(6):  Large scale child abuse, abduction or paedophile abuse cases involving multi generational abuse of several
        victims
(7):  Major large scale public disorder offences of a political, racial or religious nature, or which cause particular local
        concern
(8):  Complex / serious cases involving professional misconduct
(9):  Hate related murders
(10):Mercy killings / aiding and abetting suicide
(11):High profile / multi victim / multi defendant murders
(12):Serious / complex Animal rights extremism cases especially across several police force areas
(13):Complex restraint and confiscation of assetsRape offences involving unusual violence or repeated attacks
(14):Cases involving complicated public interest immunity (PII) issues
(15):Complicated betting / lotteries cases
(16):Sensitive, serious or complex cases of major media interest e.g. allegations involving individuals or
        organisations with a high public profile
(17):Cases requiring consideration of gross negligence manslaughter and any case involving a fatality in which the
        investigation is being conducted in accordance with the Deaths at Work protocol (but note that cases of
        corporate manslaughter are currently dealt with in the Special Crime Division in HQ)
(18):Outgoing European Arrest Warrant cases i.e. where the Area is seeking the return of a suspect from abroad
(19):Mutual Legal Assistance by vetting proposed letters of request (LORs)
(20):Cases where consideration is being given to issues of immunity and restricted use agreements under Serious (21):Organised Crime Act (SOCA) 05 (but not in relation to approving a letter of agreement with a co-operating
        defendant)
 (21):All cases involving the negotiation of jurisdiction with the USA

Did she use her time to ensure The Conviction of "The Placid Dutchman"... wasting her precious time and resourses entangled in a Simple Prosecution...Of a Straight Forward "Murder Case "... (IMO)

Again on that note... and sorry again for my long posts.... I'd like to gauge CJ's Reaction....Fancy another Inquiry CJ....????

Offline [...]

« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2017, 08:52:21 AM »
CJ And The Bail... Part 1....

Theoretically speaking, we ought to believe that Vincent Tabak was part of a paedophile ring, which, according to the list, does come under "complex cases" - otherwise he wouldn't have been able to get hold of illegal images of child abuse, of which he was actually convicted. However, the prosecution made no reference to accomplices, sources etc. Once again, the press failed to bark in the night.

No they didn't.... It depends on how you view this....  The cunning way in which the "media" was used, Just enough of the right Information was divulged to them... And always by a "Police Source".... So the Police  could deny knowledge of said leak...

But again... It's the way you look at this.... CJ, get arrested as we know... Quick flight to Holland.. and 6 hours later they have a DNA sample... Next day 1St January 2011.. CJ is released on bail....

Again an important detail...

The "Media" have a field day with CJ and that went on for ages... Distracting.. "Media" and "Public" alike as to why this "Landlord".. was on Police Bail".. and when they may or may not get more evidence against him..... The " media stories just keep on coming.. The Police Divulge various bit of Information and what essentially is Evidence to a Public, hooked on this unravelling case.....

But the cogs are whiring in the background... The police time these things.. it's not a spur of the moment decisson... It carefully thought out "Planned then Executed"... (IMO)..  And whilst we are concentrating on CJ.. They are concentrating on Dr Vincent Tabak....

I'm sorry to say .. but CJ was a pawn in all this once they released him on Police Bail... We have often cast doubt as to why they held him until "March"... But I may also be able to give a reasoned explanation...

They arrest Dr Vincent Tabak... We The Public think they have made another error... The Media speculation is on dodgy ground.. And I don't think that is by coincidence either.... (IMO)  It makes any story that is leaked more and more attractive to a public that has lapped up all of these wlid stories about "The LandLord"...

So we are all sat there waiting,... Dr Vincent Tabak is charged... goes to court...no bail application is made ... and he is held on remand.... Virtually everyone has forgotten about CJ.... I'm sure CJ hasn't.... Remember the interview with the Media that CJ. does... And in this Interview CJ says that he was held on Bail Because .... "The Police thought CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak had colluded" And we ...Well I happily took that as a reasonable explanation... But it was "The Police " that had let CJ know this Information... CJ didn't come up with this on his own...

Whilst Interview are taking Place.. we have to think as to why these Interviews are happening and for what purpose.. CJ is merrily telling the country.. "What he knows about his Tennants Joanna Yeates and Dr Vincent Tabak.. but within this he is giving us that explanation which he believes to be accurate...That he was informed?? Under the impression?? That the Police thought that he and Dr Vincent Tabak had colluded...

Ok... this is where my maths kicks in... Counting to two is a piece of cake... And thats the point... Nobody is counting... The Complex Crime Unit Need Multiple Defendants for them to stay within the 21 Criteria... So on paper they have ... One in Prison and One on Bail..... So CJ is None the Wiser...(IMO)

There had to be A "Prosecutorial" reason for CJ being on bail until March and they Obviously were not looking for more Evidence on him... They let him Pootle about whilst we all didn't see that magic trick coming..(IMO)..

The "Media "have gone quiet..  we get to see Tanja visiting Dr Vincent Tabak which also happened to be on The same day as "Joanna Yeates " funeral... I believe that was carefully orchestrated too... Where would "The Public Sympathy" be ??? Well NOT with a "Dutchman" on remand for her "Murder"!! (IMO)
The Complex Crime Unit All this Time Are PreParing Their Case Against Dr Vincent Tabak... whilst CJ dangles in the background... No-one is thinking about the "landlord"... They probably think that he has quietly been given bail.. and the real culprit is getting his just desserts.. Languishing in Long Lartin....  Where The public is happy for him to be....

Offline [...]

« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2017, 08:53:00 AM »
CJ and the Bail .. part 2....

This is where we need to know what the Internal workings of The Complex Case Unit is....
 (IMO)
There must be Protocols in place for them to "Continue" with an Investigation they have started even if it is not "NOW" fitting the 21 criteria's that they themselves follow...

There must be a length of time in which they need more than one Suspect in their sights as to justify their involvement... (IMO).. Not only Justify but can actively pursue the only suspect they have In custody... And if I am correct in this possibility.. Then there we have The reason For CJ... being held on Bail for quite so long..... Whilst leaving on file, all the information that the have held on CJ... giving them their "Multiple Suspects" they need...

CJ was held as a suspect (IMO)... he was held for The Complex Crime Unit... to on paper at least, cover all the bases they need to in pursuing a case under the 21 Criteria's laid out on the Government website... (IMO).. They I believe need at least a length of time in which they have pursued the other suspect.. this suspect being CJ..... And when the Investigation is sufficent into CJ.. He remains on file....

He is still "Officially" Part of this Investigation.... It is "Not Until CJ goes through The Leveson enquiry and makes a "Song And Dance" that he wants all evidence .. DNA, files Finger Prints and anything pertaining to his Involvment with the Joanna Yeates Case removed from the Polices Data Base... That Officially he is NO LONGER A SUSPECT......... But in the mean time for all intense and purposes... he is "Offically On File as a "Multiple" person in "The Joanna Yeates Murder Investigation"... And Ann Redrropp can confidentley say that she followed "Procedure".....(IMO)...

Once CJ has been released on Bail.... there is little News on this.... Everyone is waiting with bated breath for "The Real Story"...  "The Dutchman" and why he killed his next door neighbour for "NO" apparent reason....
The Complex Crime Unit Team Headed By Ann Redrrop.. are feverishly scurring around gathering Evidence on Dr Vincent Tabak to complete this prosecution..... Here come "Brotherton"... apparently a most charming man who has the ability that No-one else did to "ACTUALLY" get Dr Vincent Tabak to Talk..... The Dutchman has kept his mouth closed for all this time and obviously is needing the company of "A Man Of The Cloth" that he doesn't believe in, yet spills the beans too according to "Brotherton...

So with this confession as it was called safely tucked away... They now have the ability to apply pressure on Dr Vincent Tabak and the rest is nearly history....

But NOT quite.... Who would have "The Influence.. Power... And Professional Standing to ask a Judge to move Dr Vincent Tabak's hearing to "The Old Bailey"???? I Believe that person to be "Ann Redrrop.. (IMO).. I may be incorrect on that score.... But it has to be someone on "The Prosecutorial Side"... I wouldn't just Imagine the Judge in question had a lunch appointment at Claridge's and changed the Time And Location for that purpose??

There has to be a purpose and reason for everything.. (IMO) And Dr Vincent Tabak didn't end up at The Old Bailey For Nothing...(IMO)... I always believed that that the case would be heard at "The Old Bailey".... But I believe that what they wanted us to think.... whilst they turned the cogs of justice in our names.... (IMO).... And we were all fooled into believing that The Innocent Landlord had been caught up in this Unforunate Event and had been Vilified and Ridiculded by "The Media" and "Public Alike"
 in what seems to be a Mis-Understanding as to why they Arrested him in The First Place....
Thats why we "The Public" entertained all of "The Following Documentaries"... By either CJ or The Police... We warmed to CJ and his unfortunate grazing with 'The Powers That Be".....

But I personally don't believe it was unfortunate.. I believe it was a clever use of Policy for The Purpose of getting A Killer Of "Joanna Yeates behind bars..... (IMO)..

Offline Leonora

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2017, 09:23:51 AM »
.... Virtually everyone has forgotten about CJ.... I'm sure CJ hasn't.... Remember the interview with the Media that CJ. does... And in this Interview CJ says that he was held on Bail Because .... "The Police thought CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak had colluded" And we ...Well I happily took that as a reasonable explanation... But it was "The Police " that had let CJ know this Information... CJ didn't come up with this on his own...
"Since he is currently suing Avon and Somerset police for false imprisonment, breach of his human rights and trespass, the grounds for his arrest can’t be discussed here," wrote Brian Cathcart in his account of the first interview CJ gave to the press, just as the trial of Vincent Tabak opened. I had not even noticed that CJ was alleging that the police suspected him of collusion with VT, until you reported it on this forum. He certainly didn't say this in his Leveson testimony either; he merely remarked to Leveson that his being held on bail for so long after VT's arrest was very unusual. The police must have put it to him later. Apart from that, everything else in your post rings very true!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2017, 09:41:49 AM »
"Since he is currently suing Avon and Somerset police for false imprisonment, breach of his human rights and trespass, the grounds for his arrest can’t be discussed here," wrote Brian Cathcart in his account of the first interview CJ gave to the press, just as the trial of Vincent Tabak opened. I had not even noticed that CJ was alleging that the police suspected him of collusion with VT, until you reported it on this forum. He certainly didn't say this in his Leveson testimony either; he merely remarked to Leveson that his being held on bail for so long after VT's arrest was very unusual. The police must have put it to him later. Apart from that, everything else in your post rings very true!

I think he says it on Judge Rinder----but I'm not sure, I'll have to check. He certainly said it in one interview that he gave.

It could be that he just suspected it----after all, why else (from CJ's point of view) would they keep him on bail once they had charged VT?

Offline [...]

« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2017, 09:56:11 AM »
"Since he is currently suing Avon and Somerset police for false imprisonment, breach of his human rights and trespass, the grounds for his arrest can’t be discussed here," wrote Brian Cathcart in his account of the first interview CJ gave to the press, just as the trial of Vincent Tabak opened. I had not even noticed that CJ was alleging that the police suspected him of collusion with VT, until you reported it on this forum. He certainly didn't say this in his Leveson testimony either; he merely remarked to Leveson that his being held on bail for so long after VT's arrest was very unusual. He must have introduced it later. Apart from that, everything else in your post rings very true!

CJ only ever sued "The Newspapers"... he didn't pursue the Police for damages... he only pursued them for his "Files" to be removed and a "Letter of Apology"...

We all think that this is fair enough... CJ has been Vindicated and damages have been paid.. he became a minor celebrity... But to put the cherry on the cake.. He maybe didn't even ask for it.. But He recieves a "Letter" from The Avon and Somerset Police.. In a backhanded sort of apology That doesn't accuratly state anything....

From the Guardian:....
Christopher Jefferies wins apology over Joanna Yeates murder arrest

Police have insisted they were right to arrest the landlord of the murdered landscape architect Joanna Yeates over her death but have apologised for not making it clear sooner that he was innocent.

Yes... they need to Insist this.... Because if they deny this then it doesn't fit "The 21 Criteria's" that they subsequently Prosecuted Dr Vincent Tabak with The Full Force of The Complex Case Unit...(IMO)..

His arrest prompted lurid headlines and though the real killer, Vincent Tabak, was charged with Yeates's murder three weeks later, Jefferies remained on police bail until March 2011.

Well I believe.... understand "Why" Now ...(IMO)..

The chief constable of Avon and Somerset police, Nick Gargan, said arresting Jefferies was an "integral step" in the inquiry but accepted that once Jefferies was released from bail, the force should have considered making it clear in public he was innocent.

Yes I agree.... For them to have The backing of The Complex Crime Unit.. to pursue Dr Vincent Tabak....

Gargan, who was not in post at the time of the saga, apologised for the suffering Jefferies endured because police did not acknowledge as soon as his bail was cancelled that he had nothing to do with Yeates's death.

Exactly "Saga".. I believe that is Gargan letting everyone know what he think about this whole debarcle...(IMO)....

In a letter to Jefferies, Gargan, who joined the force in March, said: "I accept unequivocally that you played no part in the murder and that you are wholly innocent of the crime."

Well of course he didn't... someone went off half-cocked and thought they would solve "The Crime Of The Century".. by bagging A Serial Killer .... (IMO)..

He added: "I understand the length of time you spent on police bail caused you significant distress and inevitably prolonged the period of time when you remained in the public eye as someone who was still suspected of involvement in an appalling crime.
But whilst he was still a suspect... everyone is content with "The Procedure"... (IMO)..

Now this NEXT quote I believe is Important...
"The police did not make it clear publicly that you were no longer a suspect in the investigation as soon as you were released from bail on 5 March 2011.

Exactly..... We all could believe it was possible for CJ to be a suspect,.. but the Police didn't have The Evidence On him..... When In reality I believe it was because they needed "Multiple Suspects for The Complex Crime Unit to Be Involved!! (IMO)....
"While it is not normal practice to make such a public statement, in the circumstances of the exceptional media attention your arrest attracted, I acknowledge we should have considered this and I am very sorry for the suffering you experienced as a result."
He also said that all DNA, fingerprints and photographs taken from Jefferies after his arrest had been destroyed.
In a statement Gargan said the force stood by the decision to arrest the landlord.

Here we go........ CJ... Is Insisting for Some kind of Recognition from "The Police".. so his Reputation is finally intact!!! He probably at that point said he would pursue them in court If they didn't "Officially"  Relay The Information to The press... So the "Whole Country" could see he was Innocent!!! (IMO)...

Its this part of the above quote that is Interesting.. (IMO)...

In a statement Gargan said the force stood by the decision to arrest the landlord

Well he has too..... he can't deny that publically.... They have after all been in cohoots with The Head of The Complex Crime Unit .... .. he can hardly "Publicly say it was "A Farce".. "Media Circus"... Look at his position.... (IMO)....

"Although I was not chief constable then, I stand by the decision taken at the time to arrest and interview Christopher Jefferies.
"Nevertheless I am happy to accede to his request that we should make it clear that he was completely exonerated in this investigation.

He distances himself "First"... letting us know it was nothing to do with him.... He then goes on to say that... CJ... had put enough pressure on them that they had to give in to his request... (IMO)..."Maybe " CJ... worked out that they used him... And Maybe he could have spilled the beans on The Complex Crime Units.... Involvement with this case..... (IMO) CJ... probably wanted it all to go away as well...

Gargan's letter to Jefferies is part of a legal settlement with the police, which has included Jefferies being paid some compensation for damage caused to his property.

Yes... "The Police.. "HAD NO OPTION" (IMO)...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/sep/16/joanna-yeates-police-apologise-christopher-jefferies

Offline [...]

« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2017, 09:57:14 AM »
I think he says it on Judge Rinder----but I'm not sure, I'll have to check. He certainly said it in one interview that he gave.

It could be that he just suspected it----after all, why else (from CJ's point of view) would they keep him on bail once they had charged VT?

I'd have to find "The Quote" mrswah... But I did Transcribe that Part of CJ's Interview... That why I know CJ siad that!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2017, 10:02:06 AM »
I'd have to find "The Quote" mrswah... But I did Transcribe that Part of CJ's Interview... That why I know CJ siad that!!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7613.msg368738#msg368738

Here's The Link to the Post I did on the Interview "Where CJ.. Says:

And therefore the police continued to entertain the suspicion that possibly there had been some sort of collusion... Between myself and Vincent Tabak

Offline Leonora

« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2017, 10:17:03 AM »

"Judge Rinder" is apparently from June 2016 - more than FIVE years after CJ was released. This is no bagatelle, mrswah. It means that FIVE years went by before the public heard any explanation for why CJ was kept on bail such a long time AFTER VT was charged. If Judge Rinder were any good at all, HE would have delved into the involvement of the Complex Case Unit, after revealing this amazing allegation of CJ's. Why don't we all make our own TV documentary, to discredit all the others?

Offline [...]

« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2017, 10:34:52 AM »

You also have... apart from my recent posts... The reason in The "Public's" Mind How Joanna Yeates Body could have been possibly transported...Without leaving Drag marks... Because you have 2 people....

Whilst CJ.. hasn't been vinicated.. The Police can keep saying in "The Media" reports about Killers... being plural of Joanna Yeates... Whilst we can make up our own minds that It could have been CJ... but they didn't have "The Evidence" to prove that it was.... And they KNEW... it wasn't.... But they waited till after the Trial... After Dr vincent tabak was tucked up in a nice Prison Cell and enough time had passed ...(IMO)... That they through pressure gave in to CJ's Request...(IMO)

The Date of the Guardian Article is: Monday 16 September 2013 10.22 BST

You don't think CJ waited till then to ask for this Request do you????

In the mean time we have had "All "The Documentaries' .... "Crime Watch... (don't get me started on that one.. I have a reasoned explanation about that too..)......"Various Police  Video's ...all explaining why and How .."Dr Vincent Tabak " committed this Crime"...

CJ.. Is in the background working on 'The Lost Honour Of CJ"... his Lawyer friends are advising him on how to gain his "Reputation" back as it has been Serverly Damaged"... And I'm positive that they would have been In correspondence with The Police The whole time we "The Public"... get to hear of the "Horrors" that was "The Placid Dutchman" Next Door....  Feeding into a public hunger for more juicy details... (IMO)

Whilst reminding us "ALL" That the correct person is behind bars for "The Murder" of Joanna Yeates" and here are the reasons "WHY".... look everyone... we have made "Documentaries To tell you of our Investigation"... And Ann Redrrop... does "The same..... Her Ego And Vanity Hold No Bounds... (IMO)... To believe that "The Public" will gleefully accept this "Intellegent" Well Spoken Educated English Womans"... Version Of Events must be correct....and Places herself in an extremeley Procarious Position as to be filmed... talking about 'The Case"... (IMO)..

And all along the public are satisfied.... 'The Jury" found him "Guilty" so he must have been.... "He Plead "Guilty" to "Manslaughter" so he must have done it..... And now look..... Look how kind "The Police Force are and 'The Head of The Complex Crime Unit is.... for taking time out of their busy schedules to explain to us numpty's how they managed to put "A Dangerous Placid Dutchman behind bars for "LIFE".....

And everyone is happy.... Ann Redrropp... The Police.... The Public and of course CJ.... The yeates family are not happy... but at least they feel that they can move on slowly with their lives.... I think this whole "CASE" is a Travesty!!... (IMO)...