Author Topic: "Evil killer Jeremy Bamber posts bizarre apology..."  (Read 10390 times)

Offline Myster

It's important to listen carefully to the exact words used.  All initial WS's state JB said NB said "SC's  gone crazy she's got the gun".  If you want to insert words, change words and add your own take then so be it.  According to NB/JB he didn't say she is threatening suicide or to use the gun on others or even ask JB to "Please come over".

No-one is inserting those words other than Jeremy Bamber, as recorded in his recent Mirror radio interview (which you're deaf to) and was confirmed in examination and cross examination at trial by PC Michael West...

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline anglolawyer

Re: "Evil killer Jeremy Bamber posts bizarre apology..."
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 06:15:05 PM »
Myster, please point me in the direction of these transcripts.   Talk about  gold dust!   Well, well, well, well, well,   'Please come over'.   So, not that important then.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 07:02:12 PM »
Myster, please point me in the direction of these transcripts.   Talk about  gold dust!   Well, well, well, well, well,   'Please come over'.   So, not that important then.

Sorry I'm a bit late with the reply, al... been multi-tasking elsewhere. If you haven't found them already all the case documents available on the forum are here. It's just a matter of delving deep...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=14.0

Police statements, etc... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=22.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

No-one is inserting those words other than Jeremy Bamber, as recorded in his recent Mirror radio interview (which you're deaf to) and was confirmed in examination and cross examination at trial by PC Michael West...

I hardly think I am deaf to it when I was the first to post it!  I prefer to focus on what was said at the time not what JB thinks he said some 25 years later:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5723.msg202984#msg202984

How reliable was PC West:

26. PC West recorded the time of the appellant's call as 3.36 a.m. At trial it was accepted that the officer had misread a digital clock. The officer's contact with Mr Bonnett was recorded as being at 3.26 a.m. and it seems clear that the appellant's call must have been at 3.26 a.m. or very shortly before.    

PC West didn't make a WS straight away. 

Anyway must dash I'm sending an email to Leo McKinstry  8**8:/:
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline anglolawyer

I hardly think I am deaf to it when I was the first to post it!  I prefer to focus on what was said at the time not what JB thinks he said some 25 years later:

How reliable was PC West:

26. PC West recorded the time of the appellant's call as 3.36 a.m. At trial it was accepted that the officer had misread a digital clock. The officer's contact with Mr Bonnett was recorded as being at 3.26 a.m. and it seems clear that the appellant's call must have been at 3.26 a.m. or very shortly before.    

PC West didn't make a WS straight away. 

Anyway must dash I'm sending an email to Leo McKinstry  8**8:/:
PC West did better than make a witness statement straight away.   He recorded what Bamber told him at the time.   I'm not surprised by this latest hand wave.   

Offline Holly Goodhead

PC West did better than make a witness statement straight away.   He recorded what Bamber told him at the time.   I'm not surprised by this latest hand wave.

Yes he did record details at the time and a key aspect was shown at trial to be incorrect. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline anglolawyer

Yes he did record details at the time and a key aspect was shown at trial to be incorrect.
Where it was duly explained and corrected.   What are you suggesting, thst the note was doctored later through fear that just writing down 'she's gone crazy, she has the gun' wouldn't sound urgent enough to be convincing?   LOL.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Where it was duly explained and corrected.   What are you suggesting, thst the note was doctored later through fear that just writing down 'she's gone crazy, she has the gun' wouldn't sound urgent enough to be convincing?   LOL.

The other day you referred to JM as not being bright despite the fact on paper she is probably in the top 10% in terms of intelligence.  Now today you expect me to believe PC West had perfect recall despite getting wrong a key piece of info ie the time  @)(++(*  Yes it was corrected in court as it was clear it was wrong.  There's no way of knowing whether NB/JB said 'Please come over' or not and given that its not in the early WS's or JB's police interviews I choose to believe it wasn't said.

What sort of training did these call handlers receive?  On what basis were they selected?

Offline Myster

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 09:06:40 PM »
  There's no way of knowing whether NB/JB said 'Please come over' or not and given that its not in the early WS's or JB's police interviews I choose to believe it wasn't said.

Deaf... as I said.  Take those 'Jeremy can do no wrong' earplugs out...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-jeremy-bamber-files-exclusive-audio-191151
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:09:49 PM by Myster »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 10:29:31 PM »
Deaf... as I said.  Take those 'Jeremy can do no wrong' earplugs out...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-jeremy-bamber-files-exclusive-audio-191151

I know what he said I've quoted it previously but I prefer to rely on the initial WS's from various witnesses including JB and also his police interviews.

I don't take any notice of what JB says now.  From my limited correspondence with him I don't even find him well informed about his case.  Perhaps not surprising given that he only has access to very limited resources and is reliant on others.   

Whether JB is guilty or innocent I find it difficult to believe all these years of imprisonment haven't taken their toll. 

Offline anglolawyer

The other day you referred to JM as not being bright despite the fact on paper she is probably in the top 10% in terms of intelligence.  Now today you expect me to believe PC West had perfect recall despite getting wrong a key piece of info ie the time  @)(++(*  Yes it was corrected in court as it was clear it was wrong.  There's no way of knowing whether NB/JB said 'Please come over' or not and given that its not in the early WS's or JB's police interviews I choose to believe it wasn't said.

What sort of training did these call handlers receive?  On what basis were they selected?

Ah.   You have reverted to the smilies in lieu of argument.   Always a bad sign.   PC West had the brains required to answer the phone anc jot down what was said.   That isn't rocket science. I bet you could do it.   You exaggerate for effect but it doesn't work.   I don't say PC West had 'perfect recall'.   People make notes precisely because they don't.   His recollection is supported by a note.   

Tell you what, if it was it put to him in cross examination that Bamber had not said Nevill said 'please come' I'll concede the point is arguable.   If it wasn't, you can be sure Bamber said what PC West said he said.

Offline Holly Goodhead

The answer is in my post.   In one of them she had a gun in the middle of the night and had gone crazy.   In the other she didn't.   Surely you can see a difference there, can't you, or you seriously saying you would be equally calm/perturbed by a not very strong, female schizophrenic having an episode in which they were lethally armed or not armed?   The difference is too obvious to be worth spelling out but I will anyway, in one case you have a distressing, embarrassing and/or awkward situation to deal with while in the other, you are in mortal danger.   To me, those two things are 'totally different'.

I agree they are different but they're not "totally different" as you claimed.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing.  Had NB thought any of the family were in "mortal danger" I am sure he would have acted differently.  Don't forget Dr Ferguson said he didn't think SC was a suicide risk or would harm her father or children.  No doubt he told NB this. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

Ah.   You have reverted to the smilies in lieu of argument.   Always a bad sign.   PC West had the brains required to answer the phone anc jot down what was said.   That isn't rocket science. I bet you could do it.   You exaggerate for effect but it doesn't work.   I don't say PC West had 'perfect recall'.   People make notes precisely because they don't.   His recollection is supported by a note.   

Tell you what, if it was it put to him in cross examination that Bamber had not said Nevill said 'please come' I'll concede the point is arguable.   If it wasn't, you can be sure Bamber said what PC West said he said.

The emoticon was in place of your LOL  @)(++(*  See here LOL...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6658.msg276736#msg276736

Sneaky  ?>)()<

But that's just it he didn't have the brains to look at the clock and record the time correctly did he?  @)(++(*

Why should I believe PC West over JB, Malcolm Bonnett, PC Myalls and AE?  Four WS's corroborate and one doesn't.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5723.msg203379#msg203379

Offline anglolawyer

The emoticon was in place of your LOL  @)(++(*  See here LOL...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6658.msg276736#msg276736

Sneaky  ?>)()<

But that's just it he didn't have the brains to look at the clock and record the time correctly did he?  @)(++(*

Why should I believe PC West over JB, Malcolm Bonnett, PC Myalls and AE?  Four WS's corroborate and one doesn't.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5723.msg203379#msg203379
You didn't understand the point I made at the end there, did you?

Offline anglolawyer

I agree they are different but they're not "totally different" as you claimed.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing.  Had NB thought any of the family were in "mortal danger" I am sure he would have acted differently.  Don't forget Dr Ferguson said he didn't think SC was a suicide risk or would harm her father or children.  No doubt he told NB this.
Your concession is insufficient.   Me freaking out because someone pinched my parking space at the supermarket is embarrasing and mildly amusing.   My doing so with a gun means total lockdown for a radius of a couple of miles and headlines on the 6 o'clock news.   The two situations are totally different.   People might die.   It's obvious and you know it.   To overcome the clear and strong inference that Bamber acted as only a guilty man would you need an 'impossible' as in, 'it's impossible he did it because [insert reason here]'.   Without that, your whole position is bankrupt.