Author Topic: The Madeleine Fund beginnings.  (Read 13027 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: The Madeleine Fund beginnings.
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2018, 05:18:13 PM »

Sorry still doesn't work for me.

Not for me either!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2018, 05:37:55 PM »
The cite was "go look it up in Companies House records".
Reasonable enough, one would have thought, for any one with the wit to do so and for those who do not make a career out of standing on their dignity.
Do you seriously believe that CH records will change just because you wish to be a stickler for arbitrary rules on a small forum ?.
Nah! It's there for all to see.
In this instance you lose and make yourself look somewhat petty minded and unwilling to accept you have lost.
I was unaware that some see the forum as a game with winners and losers. 😊 But there you go.

However if that is how it is viewed ~ all games are played to rules governing all players. 

Forum rules as well as I would think, good manners, require statements posted to be supported by a cite.  It isn't too difficult to achieve if one puts one's mind to it and it is for the poster to supply one supporting the post at time of posting.

If he or she neglects to do so and a cite is requested ... it is not for other members to have to take time out to search for it, it is for the poster to do so.  As was done in this instance.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2018, 05:58:07 PM »

Is it me,  I can't find a page 5.

That isn't paying Amaral anyway,  that's helping the McCann's.

I was answering your post, which was also not about paying Amaral

snip/[post #62

"I don't think money from the Find Madeleine fund was taken to pay for legal fees against Amaral."

Well it was.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2018, 06:12:34 PM »
I was answering your post, which was also not about paying Amaral

snip/[post #62

"I don't think money from the Find Madeleine fund was taken to pay for legal fees against Amaral."

Well it was.

I was thinking more on the lines of paying costs to Amaral.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2018, 06:16:00 PM »
I was unaware that some see the forum as a game with winners and losers. 😊 But there you go.

However if that is how it is viewed ~ all games are played to rules governing all players. 

Forum rules as well as I would think, good manners, require statements posted to be supported by a cite.  It isn't too difficult to achieve if one puts one's mind to it and it is for the poster to supply one supporting the post at time of posting.

If he or she neglects to do so and a cite is requested ... it is not for other members to have to take time out to search for it, it is for the poster to do so.  As was done in this instance.

In light of your post above, perhaps now is the moment to repeat my repeated requests for a cite to support a statement made by you?

Snip/

There is no record of it.  Nor is there any record of Mr and Mrs Moyes who were in the apartment above Mrs fenn being interviewed either.
Or the people who left apartment 5J on May 4th.  Does anyone even know who they were, where they went or where they are now?

Is it a fact that people left 5J on 4th May? I think a cite could be required.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9683.msg469449#msg469449
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2018, 06:22:18 PM »
I was thinking more on the lines of paying costs to Amaral.

Which is the McCann's responsibility, but rumour so far suggests the Fund money could be used.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2018, 06:28:46 PM »
Not for me either!

OK This one does work

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FUND_2017.htm

Page 5 but I am sure you both already know that by now.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2018, 06:29:18 PM »

Tell others about good manners and enforce the rules there instead of protecting them and I'll follow suit.
Until then I am happy to play by the "unofficial" rules which, by your silence, you condone. Points or no points.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Sunny

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2018, 06:36:53 PM »

I must have asked for at least 6 cites in the last few days and received NONE. Brietta perhaps you could chase them up with the consistency you have chased this one.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline barrier

« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2018, 06:40:03 PM »

Yet, another senior mod advocated this was the way.
This is correct, Sadie.  We cannot be expected to rehash and reprovided cites on subjects already discussed every time someone new joins.

There is an adequate Search Facility and everyone can look up another members Posts.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2018, 07:01:00 PM »
If you really want me to I will. I see Rob has created a new thread with one of them. Shall go for the others too Davel, as I remember at least 2 are requests from yourself.  So not a "wsdte" of time.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:47:01 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2018, 07:05:27 PM »
If you really want me to I will. I see Rob has created a new thread with one of them. Shall go for the others too Davel, as I remember at least 2 are requests from yourself.  So not a "wsdte" of time.
That could be the solution of this cite problem.  If you want a cite start a thread asking for the cite.  That then becomes the long term reference for that issue.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »
That could be the solution of this cite problem.  If you want a cite start a thread asking for the cite.  That then becomes the long term reference for that issue.

Is that one for each cite request Rob?  Will someone ensure I get an answer as I generally haven't been getting any on here lately.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2018, 07:16:10 PM »

Cites aren't the problem, it's the attitudes to them that is the problem.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2018, 07:19:29 PM »
I have asked for a cite... Either provide cite or remove post as per forum rukes

OK Davel I will provide cites (of my cite requests) on a new thread. Then on that same thread I will share all the times I have requested cites from yourself and failed to have them.  You will reciprocate by removing all the posts that I requested cites to- or actually giving me the requested cites.

Is that a deal?