Author Topic: Cadaver dogs are unreliable - Eugene Zapata  (Read 206415 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Cadaver dogs are unreliable - Eugene Zapata
« Reply #930 on: November 19, 2018, 05:23:14 PM »
Can you state there was no cadaver?  How do you place the odds of there being the past presence of a cadaver to their being no past presence of a cadaver?

I've never stated there was no cadaver.... But I have stated there is no confirmed cadaver...... Given that a body takes a couple of hours to produce cadaver then realistically there can only have been a cadaver if the McCann's were involved
As they obviously  are not.... I don't think there was a cadaver in 5 a

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #931 on: November 19, 2018, 05:33:49 PM »
I've never stated there was no cadaver.... But I have stated there is no confirmed cadaver...... Given that a body takes a couple of hours to produce cadaver then realistically there can only have been a cadaver if the McCann's were involved
As they obviously  are not.... I don't think there was a cadaver in 5 a
That is what I thought too to begin with but then I noticed the bag in the PJ photos at night, but not there in the daytime photos.  If there were items in the bag the bag had been there long enough for cadaver odour to develop overnight.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #932 on: November 19, 2018, 05:50:40 PM »
That is what I thought too to begin with but then I noticed the bag in the PJ photos at night, but not there in the daytime photos.  If there were items in the bag the bag had been there long enough for cadaver odour to develop overnight.

Are you suggesting Maddie's body was in 5a overnight

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #933 on: November 19, 2018, 06:04:26 PM »
Are you suggesting Maddie's body was in 5a overnight
We can't name a cadaver or body parts, it is a dog alert only.  I believe Madeleine is alive so I can't talk of "Maddie's body".

How can one have cadaver alerts if Madeleine is alive.  We have a bag that is there after 1:00 AM but not there after 9:00 AM (times are an estimate)
IMO whoever removed the bag removed the cadaver.
That is why it is important to know who had access to the apartment after the PJ left.  Did the McCanns hand over their key to the PJ?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:12:56 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #934 on: November 19, 2018, 06:13:11 PM »
We can't name a cadaver or body parts, it is a dog alert only.  I believe Madeleine is alive so I can't talk of "Maddie's body".

How can one have cadaver alerts if Madeleine is alive.  We have a bag that is there after 1:00 AM but not there after 9:00 AM (times are an estimate)

What bag?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #935 on: November 19, 2018, 06:14:56 PM »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #936 on: November 19, 2018, 06:18:13 PM »

That is why it is important to know who had access to the apartment after the PJ left.  Did the McCanns hand over their key to the PJ?
Whose key did the PJ use to lock the apartment when they left around 4:00 AM?
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #937 on: November 19, 2018, 06:21:06 PM »
The one in the wardrobe.

A mythical blue tennis bag perhaps?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #938 on: November 19, 2018, 06:30:23 PM »
A mythical blue tennis bag perhaps?
All I can tell is that there is a bag on the 3rd shelf in the first photo (night time) but it doesn't seem to be there next day time.  Was it moved?  Who moved it?
Moderation

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #939 on: November 19, 2018, 07:13:42 PM »
Called into question by whom.... The dog handlers who were caught out

A very well run scientific  study... The only criticism  coming from those who were caught out by it.... The dog handlers

This group:
SWGDOG  is  a  recognized group of 55 subject matter experts from local, state, federal, and international  agencies including scientists, law enforcement, and  practitioners.

Robbitybob1 and others have linked the report earlier.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #940 on: November 19, 2018, 07:54:23 PM »

This group:
SWGDOG  is  a  recognized group of 55 subject matter experts from local, state, federal, and international  agencies including scientists, law enforcement, and  practitioners.

A group of dog handlers. .....do they have any scientific studies on the topic....is there a study which contradicts the one quoted here which caughtbout the dog handlers
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:02:40 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #941 on: November 19, 2018, 08:00:30 PM »
All I can tell is that there is a bag on the 3rd shelf in the first photo (night time) but it doesn't seem to be there next day time.  Was it moved?  Who moved it?

What is the evidence for that?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #942 on: November 19, 2018, 08:01:44 PM »

This group:

They took notice of the study.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #943 on: November 19, 2018, 08:03:18 PM »
They took notice of the study.

Do they have any evidence which contradicts the study

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #944 on: November 19, 2018, 08:12:04 PM »
A group of dog handlers. .....do they have any scientific studies on the topic....is there a study which contradicts the one q
uoted here which caughtbout the dog handlers

Strangely enough, there was a Portuguese study;

Handler Beliefs Do Not Affect Police Dog Detection Outcomes
https://rogerabrantes.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/handler-beliefs-do-not-affect-police-dog-detection-outcomes/

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0