Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844771 times)

ferryman

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1695 on: July 30, 2015, 08:11:51 PM »
Do you know offhand if any of the people who like to ask questions have gone to the bother to ascertain why Mr Amaral did not invite the dogs in when they were offered at a time when they might actually have made a positive contribution to finding Madeleine McCann?

The thought occurs that, in the early days, the English might have offered a sam dog, which would have been the dog-type with the best chance of finding Madeleine in the early days.

Although I don't know how soon after a disappearance you have to deploy such dogs.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1696 on: July 30, 2015, 08:34:59 PM »
But we can dismiss this as hogwash as it was in the Sun, correct?

How can a story without a named source be verified? It's just gossip.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1697 on: July 30, 2015, 10:04:50 PM »
How much do you know about D.N.A. analysis in forensic science ?

Would it be more or less than Amaral ? &%+((£

from what amaral has said I would say I know more than amaral

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1698 on: July 30, 2015, 10:27:54 PM »
When did this happen?  Before or during dinner?

You will find out.

"When a body is frozen and thawed, Notman said, blood cells rupture and leak intracellular fluid."

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-07-18/news/mn-17063_1_frozen-depths
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1699 on: July 30, 2015, 10:37:03 PM »
You will find out.

"When a body is frozen and thawed, Notman said, blood cells rupture and leak intracellular fluid."

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-07-18/news/mn-17063_1_frozen-depths
When and where was Madeleine frozen?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1700 on: July 30, 2015, 10:46:11 PM »
When and where was Madeleine frozen?

Are you suggesting that because no one can say where or when (good song title) it could not have happened?
There is at least one unsolved case where it did happen but no one knows where and only approximately when.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1701 on: July 30, 2015, 10:47:38 PM »
Are you suggesting that because no one can say where or when (good song title) it could not have happened?
There is at least one unsolved case where it did happen but no one knows where and only approximately when.
No, I'm asking Pathfinder where and when Madeleine was frozen, is that OK with you?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1702 on: July 30, 2015, 10:49:51 PM »
PS: I take it from your post that we should consider all and any scenario as eminently possible re: Madeleine's fate: fed to pigs, abducted by hot air ballon, sewn into the body of a dog, thrown down a volcano, etc.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1703 on: July 30, 2015, 10:52:12 PM »
No, I'm asking Pathfinder where and when Madeleine was frozen, is that OK with you?

Fine by me. I was just pointing out the question and answer will not prove much as it has been done before and the case remains unsolved.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1704 on: July 30, 2015, 10:56:45 PM »
PS: I take it from your post that we should consider all and any scenario as eminently possible re: Madeleine's fate: fed to pigs, abducted by hot air ballon, sewn into the body of a dog, thrown down a volcano, etc.

I was saying don't give your customary sneer to something which has happened before.
You are always big on asking that it be shown something has happened before and if it hasn't it is unlikely it can happen.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1705 on: July 30, 2015, 10:57:19 PM »
Fine by me. I was just pointing out the question and answer will not prove much as it has been done before and the case remains unsolved.
When I want your opinion and advice I'll be sure to ask you directly, but thanks anyway.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1706 on: July 30, 2015, 10:58:07 PM »
You've got a short memory Pfinder
Eddie picked Ccat up and threw it up in the air.  He didn't alert to it
Even when it was placed at the bottom of the cupboard, Eddie sniffed really close, inches from it, twice, but did not alert either time.
Later, after Martin G had insisted Eddie checked the counter above,  he alerted to a pile of folders, papers on the top of the cupboard counter.  These were feet away from CCat.
Martin mistakenly took that as an alert to CCat.
Eddie was alerting to the papers.
Eddie DID NOT alert to CCat.
"Eddie DID NOT alert to CCat" I agree with you Sadie.

"Eddie was alerting to the papers". I agree the first of his two alerts in the villa was to that pile on the sideboard.
The pile he sniffs just before alerting.
However in that pile are folded clothes.

Everything in the box labelled "sala comum" came from IMO on the dining table or on that sideboard.
Check the other items to confirm (its easy to find the pillows, pillowcases, towels) 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:00:18 PM by pegasus »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1707 on: July 30, 2015, 10:59:25 PM »
I was saying don't give your customary sneer to something which has happened before.
You are always big on asking that it be shown something has happened before and if it hasn't it is unlikely it can happen.
You really have picked up the wrong end of the stick Alice, now kindly butt out - I am quizzing Pathfinder on her/his beliefs, I am well aware that bodies have been frozen before, thanks.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:15:37 PM by Alfred R Jones »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1708 on: July 30, 2015, 11:55:49 PM »
You really have picked up the wrong end of the stick Alice, now kindly butt out - I am quizzing Pathfinder on her/his beliefs, I am well aware that bodies have been frozen before, thanks.

You start with a KEY. They were given keys to the church so getting access to another property is certainly a possibility. You investigate sightings at unknown properties and the person who got them the keys and stored the car isn't mentioned once in their truth book. He was not questioned by the PJ. It's like he didn't exist! Will the yard finally investigate this KEY man.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:58:27 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1709 on: July 31, 2015, 01:45:29 AM »
You start with a KEY. They were given keys to the church so getting access to another property is certainly a possibility. You investigate sightings at unknown properties and the person who got them the keys and stored the car isn't mentioned once in their truth book. He was not questioned by the PJ. It's like he didn't exist! Will the yard finally investigate this KEY man.
Aw Gawd, Pfinder, what new myth are you developing?

So you think the Church keys would fit other properties?