Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844687 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1890 on: August 09, 2015, 07:50:20 PM »
The significance is plane to see: the only location in which the clothing could have acquired scent that evening was on that shelf.

You cannot say that as fact when a) clothes have not been identified in that fuzzy  pile and b) even if they were, what is to say the scent was acqured there and no where else?

Are you sayng the shelf was contaminated before May 3?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1891 on: August 09, 2015, 08:05:37 PM »
But he doesn't alert at wardrobe floor level Pathfinder. He alerts to first shelf above floor level.

And it wasn't the clothes on that shelf that Eddie alerted to three months later.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1892 on: August 09, 2015, 08:38:05 PM »
And it wasn't the clothes on that shelf that Eddie alerted to three months later.

Mr Grime said the scent can transfer in a room from it's original source point, so any porous material nearby can have picked it up

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1893 on: August 09, 2015, 09:17:34 PM »
I can see the smilarity in shapes now. Where did you get that image no. 2?

There isn't any red top with a white design in the forensic clothing file?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLOTHES.htm

But where are you going with all this?
item 3 Mercury

Offline mercury

« Reply #1894 on: August 09, 2015, 09:22:13 PM »
item 3 Mercury

Yes,thanks for replying hours later after bypassing my post inititally. I did figure out you had cut and pasted and enlarged the one white aeroplane on that red top and enlarged it to match the thing in the wardrobe you thought it matched. Besides, the item in the wardrobe was not red, more orange.

You have not elaborated on your latest "theory" about the clothes and dog alerts.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 09:33:34 PM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1895 on: August 09, 2015, 09:44:43 PM »
Yes,thanks for replying hours later after bypassing my post inititally. I did figure out you had cut and pasted and enlarged the one white aeroplane on that red top and enlarged it to match the thing in the wardrobe you thought it matched. Besides, the item in the wardrobe was not red, more orange.

You have not elaborated on your latest "theory" about the clothes and dog alerts.
The proposition is that item 3 was on that shelf the whole evening.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1896 on: August 09, 2015, 09:49:04 PM »

So what if it was?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1897 on: August 09, 2015, 09:55:49 PM »

And Kate's pants? Maybe she wore them on 3 May as she likes wearing them as is proven in many pics.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1898 on: August 09, 2015, 09:56:51 PM »
So what if it was?
That means it acquired scent while it was not being worn.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1899 on: August 09, 2015, 10:13:03 PM »
That means it acquired scent while it was not being worn.
Even if that was true, so?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1900 on: August 09, 2015, 10:17:04 PM »
And Kate's pants? Maybe she wore them on 3 May as she likes wearing them as is proven in many pics.
IMO all three clothes listed as alerted were on that shelf for the whole evening/night of May 3rd.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1901 on: August 09, 2015, 10:28:47 PM »
Even if that was true, so?
It is progress which dumps the rubbish assumption
"clothing 1 2 3 contacted source at location unknown while being worn by someone"
and replaces it with
"clothing 1 2 3 contacted source while at exact location a in room b and it was not being worn at the time".

Offline mercury

« Reply #1902 on: August 09, 2015, 10:37:10 PM »
It is progress which dumps the rubbish assumption
"clothing 1 2 3 contacted source at location unknown while being worn by someone"
and replaces it with
"clothing 1 2 3 contacted source while at exact location a in room b and it was not being worn at the time".

Didnt you digest and or factor in my previous post? The scent source can settle anywhere porous in the near vicinity

But yes you could argue scented clothes were not actually worn

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1903 on: August 09, 2015, 10:56:35 PM »
Didnt you digest and or factor in my previous post? The scent source can settle anywhere porous in the near vicinity

But yes you could argue scented clothes were not actually worn
In addition to alerting to the 3 listed clothes, he on earlier date alerted to the empty shelf where IMO the clothes had been the whole evening of the 3rd May. There was no alerts to the porous air-trapping beds mattresses.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 10:59:20 PM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1904 on: August 09, 2015, 11:01:27 PM »
In addition to alerting to the 3 listed clothes, he on earlier date alerted to the empty shelf where IMO the clothes had been the whole evening of the 3rd May. There was no alerts to the porous air-trapping beds mattresses.

But you have no proof all three items were in that shelf and also AS I said the scent could have come from anywhere in that room

Now I am interested to know what your underlying thesis is surrounding all this