Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844799 times)

ferryman

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2340 on: August 13, 2015, 09:35:10 PM »
    And here he talks of case searches, now which one do you think is the more likely seeing as it is on record Eddie was involved in 37 cases?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P9/09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2481.jpg

Edited to correct link

Grime said Eddie had been involved in operational deployment and over 200 cases.

The true number is operational deployment and 37 cases.

The discrepancy matters because the false figure was used (although not by Grime) to brow-beat the McCanns in their arguido interviews.[/list]

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2341 on: August 13, 2015, 09:36:53 PM »
True Stephen, We can't possibly, know the unknown. What did Mr Amaral believe he knew?

That is the topic of the thread. Stephen admits that the alerts do not tell us if there was a death in the apartment...yet amaral claimed the alerts proved maddie died in the apartment... Amaral was wrong yet many deluded people still believe him

Offline mercury

« Reply #2342 on: August 13, 2015, 09:37:41 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3566.msg136728#msg136728

the problem here is you can have 100 threads discussing something and there is no resolution/arbiter of truth....how to solve this??

Offline mercury

« Reply #2343 on: August 13, 2015, 09:38:41 PM »
it is actually Grime who questions the reliability of the alerts....no evidential reliability is what he said...take it up with him
No, wrong again, he never questioned the reliability of his dogs alerts

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2344 on: August 13, 2015, 09:39:03 PM »
the problem here is you can have 100 threads discussing something and there is no resolution/arbiter of truth....how to solve this??

try posting on the correct thread

Offline mercury

« Reply #2345 on: August 13, 2015, 09:40:25 PM »
    Grime said Eddie had been involved in operational deployment and over 200 cases.

The true number is operational deployment and 37 cases.

The discrepancy matters because the false figure was used (although not by Grime) to brow-beat the McCanns in their arguido interviews.[/list]

My link proves you are wrong....case "searches" which is the most logical explanation

ferryman

« Reply #2346 on: August 13, 2015, 09:41:18 PM »
      My link proves you are wrong....case "searches" which is the most logical explanation
    You just quoted from the wrong place.[/list]

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2347 on: August 13, 2015, 09:42:10 PM »
    No, wrong again, he never questioned the reliability of his dogs alerts

Grime stated.."it is possible " that the alert was to cadaverine contaminant....that means it may not have been ...that means it is not reliable...Grime used the words no evidential "reliability"....that is questioning the "reliability" of the alerts

stephen25000

« Reply #2348 on: August 13, 2015, 09:42:42 PM »
    True Stephen, We can't possibly, know the unknown. What did Mr Amaral believe he knew?

That is well known.

He was either right or wrong.

Let's not forget either, that many police detectives go by their instinct in cases.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2349 on: August 13, 2015, 09:44:02 PM »
    page 117.

You are a star Anna ... that is precisely what I was after ...

After the 'build up' given to him resulting from Praia da Luz where the Drs McCann were at that time arguidos; I think the expectations for Eddie were just too high and just because he didn't find the bodies allegedly buried in Haute de la Garenne didn't really mean he was 'unreliable'.

It just meant that there were no bodies there to be found.

3.10.16 OFFICER X notes that during conversation with X, CO POWER accepted that ‘the dog was ‘probably unreliable’ and that the dog handler, GRIME, had too much influence over the enquiry, again, Mr POWER didn’t say how he managed or dealt with that issue’.
    https://madeleinemccannthetruth.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/r-wiltshireoperationhavenredacted-20081112-jn.pdf
    "All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2350 on: August 13, 2015, 09:44:14 PM »
    That is well known.

Let's not forget either, that many police detectives go by their instinct in cases.

amaral was wrong...full stop...he claimed he could prove Maddie died in the apartment...he was 100% wrong

Offline Anna

« Reply #2351 on: August 13, 2015, 09:44:52 PM »
    That is well known.

Very true. I was merely pointing out the Topic of this thread 'Amaral and the dogs'
    “You should not honour men more than truth.”
    ― Plato

stephen25000

« Reply #2352 on: August 13, 2015, 09:49:37 PM »
    amaral was wrong...full stop...he claimed he could prove Maddie died in the apartment...he was 100% wrong

I'm afraid to say he wasn't proven wrong or right.

However, unlike what gerry mccann said, dogs are reliable.

and in that smarmy smug comment to Sandra Felgueiras , he was talking out of his derriere.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2353 on: August 13, 2015, 09:49:47 PM »
    "... the dog's behaviour changed immediately upon opening the front door to the apartment ..."
    Volume IX pages 2473 - 2477
    If that were a correct observation would it suggest an elapsed interval significantly greater than minimum?

stephen25000

« Reply #2354 on: August 13, 2015, 09:51:40 PM »
    Very true. I was merely pointing out the Topic of this thread 'Amaral and the dogs'

As we have both said Anna, this case will most likely never be solved.

Sometimes I wonder how long the arguments on here will continue for, in regard to this case.