Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844727 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2880 on: August 18, 2015, 06:35:55 PM »
The inconsistency revealed in certain comments about the dogs and their handler are there to be questioned or challenged .

As to your last couple of questions............apply them to your own and others` attitude to "questioning" or "doubting" the McCanns.
Yes, I have done that myself, questioned every aspect of the McCanns, their statements and their behaviour and am quite tolerant of the billions of "only asking questions" that have occurred since Mary 3rd 2007.  Now perhaps you could answer my questions?  Should the alerts not be questioned?  Is there absolutely nothing questionable about them at all in your view? 

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2881 on: August 18, 2015, 06:36:45 PM »
He doesn't get that Carew, not with his idols.

It's the personification of the mccann supporters one a dimensional logic.......
How insulting.

stephen25000

« Reply #2882 on: August 18, 2015, 06:37:11 PM »
It's amazing what Google turns up:

The forensic review carried out by X of the NPIA
questioned the presence of Martin GRIME on site for such a long
time. X , was informed that Martin GRIME had been
acting as a Deputy Crime Scene Manager to Forensic Service
Manager X , at the request of DCO HARPER. The forensic
review noted Martin GRIME’s lack of formal training or qualifications
to perform the role of Deputy Forensic Service Manager and that to
utilise him in this role ‘cannot be recognised as good practice’. The
review also noted that ‘there was concern from some persons
interviewed that too much reliance had been placed on the dogs’.

(Operation Havern)

Yes I know Grime is not an expert n forensic science.

How about you. 8**8:/:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:39:48 PM by stephen25000 »

stephen25000

« Reply #2883 on: August 18, 2015, 06:38:19 PM »
How insulting.

Insulting saying mccann supporters have a one a dimensional view ?

No, merely right on the ball.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2884 on: August 18, 2015, 06:41:33 PM »
It's amazing what Google turns up:

(Operation Havern)

This has been posted on here enough times to paper a wall with it!!!
You appear to have the needle stuck old stick.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

ferryman

« Reply #2885 on: August 18, 2015, 06:48:07 PM »
This has been posted on here enough times to paper a wall with it!!!
You appear to have the needle stuck old stick.

And yet, because some people clearly still don't believe it, it can't have been posted enough ...

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2886 on: August 18, 2015, 06:50:17 PM »
Insulting saying mccann supporters have a one a dimensional view ?

No, merely right on the ball.

Yes, that IS insulting (though I believe the expression you're after is a one dimensional view, not sure why you've twice included the extra "a").  You are implying that people like myself and Davel are total devotees of the McCanns, that we worship them unquestioingly, which is an absurd and thoroughly insulting notion.  I may as well call you a Dog worshipper and tell you that you have a "one a dimensional view" (sic) of them (perhaps you are a Joe Dolce fan, hence the one a dimensional thing?)

Offline Carew

« Reply #2887 on: August 18, 2015, 07:03:06 PM »
Yes, I have done that myself, questioned every aspect of the McCanns, their statements and their behaviour and am quite tolerant of the billions of "only asking questions" that have occurred since Mary 3rd 2007.  Now perhaps you could answer my questions?  Should the alerts not be questioned?  Is there absolutely nothing questionable about them at all in your view?

"Only ask questions" of the alerts all you like.........( and for how many years now? )

Just expect responses occasionally.

O.K.?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2888 on: August 18, 2015, 07:05:20 PM »
And yet, because some people clearly still don't believe it, it can't have been posted enough ...

In fairness to Mr Grime the Official Inquiry found that the main problem in the above case was SIO Harper pushing his own agenda, without adequate supervision, based on unreliable historic witness statements and the word of a builder. It was SIO Harper who pushed for Mr Grime to be Deputy Forensic Service Manager. You can hardly blame the Jersey episode on Grime entirely if at all. Unless of course you are party to information the Inquiry was not. In which case you should be a public spirited citizen and avail them of this information to allow correction.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2889 on: August 18, 2015, 07:07:59 PM »

What is the authority for that number?
It sounds rather a lot perhaps you will verify with links.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2890 on: August 18, 2015, 07:10:53 PM »
"Only ask questions" of the alerts all you like.........( and for how many years now? )

Just expect responses occasionally.

O.K.?
So you won't answer my questions.  OK.

ferryman

« Reply #2891 on: August 18, 2015, 07:16:05 PM »
In fairness to Mr Grime the Official Inquiry found that the main problem in the above case was SIO Harper pushing his own agenda, without adequate supervision, based on unreliable historic witness statements and the word of a builder. It was SIO Harper who pushed for Mr Grime to be Deputy Forensic Service Manager. You can hardly blame the Jersey episode on Grime entirely if at all. Unless of course you are party to information the Inquiry was not. In which case you should be a public spirited citizen and avail them of this information to allow correction.

Neyroud said: 'You certainly don't go rushing in. I must say, I was surprised by how fast Lenny moved.'

Once Eddie started sniffing, any notion of a strategy disappeared. Karl Harrison, one of the scientists Harper brought in from a UK company, LGC Forensics, summed up the inquiry's approach in a comment to the financial investigators.

He said: 'We followed the dog. Where the dog barked was dug up.' This, says the interim report, was 'a fundamental error'.

(Operation Havern)

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2892 on: August 18, 2015, 07:38:38 PM »
Neyroud said: 'You certainly don't go rushing in. I must say, I was surprised by how fast Lenny moved.'

Once Eddie started sniffing, any notion of a strategy disappeared. Karl Harrison, one of the scientists Harper brought in from a UK company, LGC Forensics, summed up the inquiry's approach in a comment to the financial investigators.

He said: 'We followed the dog. Where the dog barked was dug up.' This, says the interim report, was 'a fundamental error'.

(Operation Havern)

Do you believe that Mr Grime actually drove the investigation?
So what did the official inquiry by Wiltshire Police conclude?
The basic problem as defined by the official police inquiry seems to be confirmed by your post; the SIO was not up to the job.
The first sentence in the bit you have posted is not borne out by the police inquiry so which are we to believe?

I understand your prejudice against Mr Grime and his dawgs  8(0(*
(emoticon just to show I am lacking in education and erudition)

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2893 on: August 18, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »

So what expertise did this PJ officer have in the field of alerts by dogs ?

and if you had observed what dogs do during searching, ignoring targets is not exactly unusual before alerting.

Just like the PJ 'officer', you and and a few others, need a bit more insight before you make judgements, clearly bent by your support of the mccanns.

so once again Stephen is looks like you have made this statement up......cite

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2894 on: August 18, 2015, 07:50:20 PM »
Another quote from the same PJ report on further action needed...

To obtain, from the trainers and supervisors of the dogs (ERVD and CSI), further enlightenings about the 'marking' and the friability of their work.