Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844660 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2910 on: August 18, 2015, 09:53:01 PM »
Instead of watching stupid TV films try reading the news
You lack the very basic understanding of this case if you do not realise who has stated maddie may still be alive

Well they can have their fantasies.

Personally I prefer reality.

How about you ? 8(0(*

Offline mercury

« Reply #2911 on: August 18, 2015, 10:05:27 PM »
Of course Grime needs no ones help...he has told us what they indicate in guarded words...sweet FA really and this seems to have been confirmed by the PJ report...with of course all the experts agreeing Maddie may still be alive

Dont be ao ridiculous, Grime has not given any statement about PDL operation
You haven't got a single clue what HE, the professional, thinks

He said before it, the cadaver dog alerts indicate cadaver scent, twist it as much as you want, and fill another 300 pages, it will never make any difference, so give your fingers a rest maybe but to your credit you, unlike a few others, have not called him a liar or a fraud

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2912 on: August 18, 2015, 10:09:49 PM »
Imagine your tshirt is signalled by a dog that signals cocaine.
And let's imagine the dog is right - your tshirt has been in direct contact with a cocaine.
Does that mean that you have handled cocaine?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2913 on: August 18, 2015, 10:14:38 PM »
Dont be ao ridiculous, Grime has not given any statement about PDL operation
You haven't got a single clue what HE, the professional, thinks

He said before it, the cadaver dog alerts indicate cadaver scent, twist it as much as you want, and fill another 300 pages, it will never make any difference, so give your fingers a rest maybe but to your credit you, unlike a few others, have not called him a liar or a fraud

Grime has given statements re PDL...he has also answered questions posed by the PJ...he has told us what he thinks...

do you realise that when you describe my opinions are biased ...that is based on your own opinion which judging by your criteria ...is biased

Offline mercury

« Reply #2914 on: August 18, 2015, 10:15:37 PM »
And let's imagine the dog is right - your tshirt has been in direct contact with a cocaine.
No it doesn't but its pretty unlucky if I  was living in a flat where someone did and then I got accused of handling not just for living there but for other reasons
eg
a missing child and  cadaver dog alerting ONLY there

So the cadaver scent is due to?

Many have offered scenarios, what do you think?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:18:52 PM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #2915 on: August 18, 2015, 10:16:49 PM »
Grime has given statements re PDL...he has also answered questions posed by the PJ...he has told us what he thinks...

do you realise that when you describe my opinions are biased ...that is based on your own opinion which judging by your criteria ...is biased

but you are biased, im open minded but will not ignore relevant evidence, and there is no way anyone can assert cadaver dog findings mean nothing at all in this case, period

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2916 on: August 18, 2015, 10:17:26 PM »

I have posted before...about 15 yrs ago I was signalled by the drug dogs in Sydney airport...I now realise what was going on having seen them in action on tv....I was searched and questioned but had had no direct contact with any drugs...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2917 on: August 18, 2015, 10:18:26 PM »
but you are biased, im open minded but will not ignore relevant evidence

no...I'm open minded and will not ignore any relevant evidence...you are not..Grime has never said the dogs alerted to cadaver odour as you recently claimed... 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2918 on: August 18, 2015, 10:20:27 PM »
but you are biased, im open minded but will not ignore relevant evidence, and there is no way anyone can assert cadaver dog findings mean nothing at all in this case, period

there is and I have...based on all the evidence...
so you tell me what the alerts actually tell us

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2919 on: August 18, 2015, 10:23:22 PM »
No it doesn't but its pretty unlucky if I  was living in a flat where someone did and then I got accused of handling not just for living there but for other reasons
eg
a missing child and  cadaver dog alerting ONLY there

So the cadaver scent is due to?

Many have offered scenarios, what do you think?

who says the dogs alerted to cadaver scent..Grime hasn't

Offline mercury

« Reply #2920 on: August 18, 2015, 10:23:30 PM »
no...I'm open minded and will not ignore any relevant evidence...you are not

I will be the judge of my own thinking thanks very much

You ARE biased and its proven based on many of your own posts which have nothing to do with any evidence at all but modcodd,ing the Mccanns as IF they are innocent rather than just presumed to be

The dog evidence is a thorn in your side, not my fault

8)--))

Offline Anna

« Reply #2921 on: August 18, 2015, 10:25:50 PM »

Yes that is definitely possible, Pegasus. You would only need something as small and innocent as a contaminated, five pound note received in change and placed into your wallet. It would be on your person and if your hands touched any clothing the scent of the drug would be there too.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2922 on: August 18, 2015, 10:27:27 PM »
I will be the judge of my own thinking thanks very much

You ARE biased and its proven based on many of your own posts which have nothing to do with any evidence at all but modcodd,ing the Mccanns as IF they are innocent rather than just presumed to be

The dog evidence is a thorn in your side, not my fault

8)--))

And I will be the judge of my opinion..all my conclusions are based on evidence...the alerts are meaningless according to the evidence..

so tell me if you can..
#
what do the alerts tell us

Offline mercury

« Reply #2923 on: August 18, 2015, 10:27:53 PM »
who says the dogs alerted to cadaver scent..Grime hasn't
Yes he has even if you want him to be a literary agent and get every letter word sentence and ohrase right....he's a cadaver dog handler...he said his dogs suggested it was cadaver scent

why does it bother you so much that you would expend so much time and energy saying he didnt really mean that LOL

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2924 on: August 18, 2015, 10:29:55 PM »
Yes he has even if you want him to be a literary agent and get every letter word sentence and ohrase right....he's a cadaver dog handler...he said his dogs suggested it was cadaver scent

why does it bother you so much that you would expend so much time and energy saying he didnt really mean that LOL

so he says the alerts are suggestive of cadaver scent...not that they are cadaver scent..can you not see the difference..perhaps you can't because you are biased