Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 845189 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #3090 on: August 19, 2015, 09:25:47 PM »
look at previous cases einstein

Name me a case which has so much unparalleled publicity and police involvement, and a return after over 8 years from nowhere.

8**8:/:

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3091 on: August 19, 2015, 09:26:30 PM »
And why shouldn't it be investigated?

the parents should and have been investigated...they should not have lies told about them by the SIO

stephen25000

« Reply #3092 on: August 19, 2015, 09:26:38 PM »
I've proved amaral misapplied statistics

What statistics did he use ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3093 on: August 19, 2015, 09:27:28 PM »
Name me a case which has so much unparalleled publicity and police involvement, and a return after over 8 years from nowhere.

Do you want one where the missing person is named Maddie as well..

ferryman

« Reply #3094 on: August 19, 2015, 09:28:12 PM »
Amaral didn't say Harrison said the child was dead but it has to be investigated due to statistics.

"Mark Harrison points out that the guilty party may be a person close to Madeleine." (GA)

The most plausible scenario is the following: there is no doubt that Madeleine is dead, and her body is hidden somewhere in the area around Praia da Luz.

(Goncalo Amaral, Truth of the Lie Chapter: The Arrival of the Experts)

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3095 on: August 19, 2015, 09:28:36 PM »
What statistics did he use ?
read it yourself

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3096 on: August 19, 2015, 09:30:28 PM »

could you name me a case where two parents and a group of friends covered up an accidental death...despite world wide publicity...despite police investigation ...and kept the investigation live for 8 years

Lyall

« Reply #3097 on: August 19, 2015, 09:30:34 PM »
The most plausible scenario is the following: there is no doubt that Madeleine is dead, and her body is hidden somewhere in the area around Praia da Luz.

(Goncalo Amaral, Truth of the Lie Chapter: The Arrival of the Experts)

That's a translation, and it's possible either translator or Amaral has just been clumsy with the syntax.

ferryman

« Reply #3098 on: August 19, 2015, 09:32:46 PM »
That's a translation, and it's possible either translator or Amaral has just been clumsy with the syntax.

Perhaps someone who has read the Portuguese original would like to comment?

ferryman

« Reply #3099 on: August 19, 2015, 09:35:37 PM »
How was it irresponsible? Or maybe you think Amaral plucked the percentages out of his head.Without being privy to conversations I don't  think you or anyone else is in a position to call "liar"

Why didn't the Mccanns call Mark Harrison to testify in their trial? Maybe that could have cleared all this up ?

I've read enough of what else Amaral alleges.

Surely you don't really think Stuart Prior rang the FSS to berate them on the PJ's powers of arrest?

Do you?

Offline mercury

« Reply #3100 on: August 19, 2015, 09:40:10 PM »
I've read enough of what else Amaral alleges.

Surely you don't really think Stuart Prior rang the FSS to berate them on the PJ's powers of arrest?

Do you?

I have no idea as there is nothing to confirm or deny, and neither have you

stephen25000

« Reply #3101 on: August 19, 2015, 09:40:27 PM »
Do you want one where the missing person is named Maddie as well..

I'm waiting.

stephen25000

« Reply #3102 on: August 19, 2015, 09:42:50 PM »
could you name me a case where two parents and a group of friends covered up an accidental death...despite world wide publicity...despite police investigation ...and kept the investigation live for 8 years

You mean one with no evidence of abduction, and where the people involved changed their stories and didn't cooperate with the local police, and called  two of them 'Tweedledum and Tweedledee'  ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3103 on: August 19, 2015, 09:43:07 PM »
I'm waiting.

I'm waiting for you to tell me how you came up with the story that it's normal for dogs to totally ignore the target several times before alerting

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3104 on: August 19, 2015, 09:43:42 PM »
You mean one with no evidence of abduction, and where the people involved changed their stories and didn't cooperate with the local police, and called  two of them 'Tweedledum and Tweedledee'  ?

anything close will do