Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844919 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4440 on: August 29, 2015, 06:54:04 PM »
What are you rabbiting about now?

More like googling. 8)--))

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4441 on: August 29, 2015, 06:56:13 PM »
What are you rabbiting about now?

is english not your first language

Offline sadie

« Reply #4442 on: August 29, 2015, 06:56:34 PM »
You answered a post I addressed to Brietta. You introduced Ashya King who seems to have little to do with the McCann case.
You seem to have copped out as per usual.
What you and Sadie seem to have done with your examples is to indicate the medical profession aren't much cop if one can keep catching them out by Googling.

Googling ?

Mine wasn't googled; it was face to face.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4443 on: August 29, 2015, 06:58:10 PM »

More like googling. 8)--))

you would have to be more than a bit thick not to understand the value of google

stephen25000

« Reply #4444 on: August 29, 2015, 07:00:03 PM »
you would have to be more than a bit thick not to understand the value of google

Not really dave.

Like I said yesterday, there are books and scientific journals which I read one regular basis.

Perhaps you should do so to.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4445 on: August 29, 2015, 07:02:04 PM »
Not really dave.

Like I said yesterday, there are books and scientific journals which I read one regular basis.

Perhaps you should do so to.

most journals are on line...you should try googling them...you can also use google to read excerpts from books

stephen25000

« Reply #4446 on: August 29, 2015, 07:05:06 PM »
most journals are on line...you should try googling them...you can also use google to read excerpts from books

The internet is not the be  all and end all.

Personally I prefer reading from books or the equivalent.

If I need other material , it is downloaded and printed as and when required.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #4447 on: August 29, 2015, 07:05:29 PM »
is english not your first language
It's daylight where I am is it where you are?
Be careful you don't turn into stone being out in daylight and all.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4448 on: August 29, 2015, 07:27:33 PM »
you must have led a very sheltered life if you think professional negligence is limited to the medical profession. I just knew I would get a much better response as there is so much "doctor hate" on this board. Are you under the illusion that all professionals never make mistakes ...add solicitors, accountants, pharmacists, dentists, opticians,teachers  etc etc. The relevance to tHE mccann case which seem to eluding you is tHAt we are quite justified in criticising Grime....it's like pulling teeth.....no...more like having teeth pulled

It wasn't Grime's fault that he and the dogs were deployed to PdL.  In case you hadn't noticed, policemen have to obey orders and do what their superiors direct them to do.

It wasn't Grime's fault that he was sent to a long disturbed crime scene in a corner of the world where policing and forensic science were still catching up to what we in the UK expect of our professionals.

It wasn't Grime's fault that he was surrounded by a bunch of incompetents so if you need to apportion blame, look elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:33:23 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #4449 on: August 29, 2015, 07:31:38 PM »
It wasn't Grime's fault that he and the dogs were deployed to PdL.  In case you hadn't noticed, policemen have to obey orders and do what their superiors direct them to do.

It wasn't Grime's fault that he was sent to a long disturbed crime scene in a corner of the world where policing and forensic science were still catching up to what we in the UK expect of our professionals.

Was Grime a UK police officer?

Scrub that - he was still working for SYP.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4450 on: August 29, 2015, 07:35:07 PM »
Was Grime a UK police officer?

Scrub that - he was still working for SYP.

Yes, he was still a police officer when he attended PdL.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

ferryman

« Reply #4451 on: August 29, 2015, 07:40:08 PM »

It wasn't Grime's fault that he was surrounded by a bunch of incompetents so if you need to apportion blame, look elsewhere.

Grime was a freelance dog handler.

And he is certainly culpable for many aspects of the way he handled his dog.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4452 on: August 29, 2015, 07:45:34 PM »
Yes, he was still a police officer when he attended PdL.

Martin Grime retired in July 2007

We now deal with the introduction of Martin GRIME and his Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog (EVRD) to Operation Rectangle. Operation Haven has established through enquiry with the NPIA, that Martin GRIME was an ACPO accredited dog handler whilst he was a serving police officer, but forfeited accreditation upon his retirement in
July 2007
. We mentioned that Mr GRIME remains on the ACPO accredited list of experts though his EVRD is no longer accredited by ACPO. Whilst Martin GRIME’s original contract to Jersey was for five days, his actual deployment lasted for 130 days.
http://www.gov.je/SiteCollectionDocuments/Government%20and%20administration/R%20WiltshireOperationHavenRedacted%2020081112%20JN.pdf
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #4453 on: August 29, 2015, 07:46:24 PM »
Grime was a freelance dog handler.

And he is certainly culpable for many aspects of the way he handled his dog.

Later.At the time of the PdL searches he was working for SYP

Translation
DVD Rogatory Letters 3rd volume
Martin Grime

Dated May 14 2008

I am a retired police offer, previously at the service of the South Yorkshire police. Between August 1-8, 2007, and while working for the South Yorkshire police, I collaborated with the Judicial Police, Portugal, as regards their Operations Task Force.
On the 17th of August 2007, I completed a report for the Head of Investigations of the Judicial Police, which was submitted by the Leicestershire Police. This report is exhibited as MG/1 and identified by the label bearing my signature.

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm

ferryman

« Reply #4454 on: August 29, 2015, 07:49:21 PM »
Later.At the time of the PdL searches he was working for SYP

Translation
DVD Rogatory Letters 3rd volume
Martin Grime

Dated May 14 2008

I am a retired police offer, previously at the service of the South Yorkshire police. Between August 1-8, 2007, and while working for the South Yorkshire police, I collaborated with the Judicial Police, Portugal, as regards their Operations Task Force.
On the 17th of August 2007, I completed a report for the Head of Investigations of the Judicial Police, which was submitted by the Leicestershire Police. This report is exhibited as MG/1 and identified by the label bearing my signature.

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm

The key is his personal profile.

Whereas Harrison gives as his base the business address of the (now defunct) National Policing Improvement Agency, Grime gives his home address in Oxford.