Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844591 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4500 on: August 29, 2015, 10:04:38 PM »
so you cannot back up your claim as I pointed out..

I bow to your superior knowledge, intellect and perception...I am in total awe.....now is that enough for you to go away and stop snapping at my heels all over the forum?

Grime said suggest because a cadaver dog alert suggests , synonyms, indicates  shows, explains,exactly that which it has been trained for...cadaver scent.....if Grime thought it suggested anything else he would have said so.....deal with it, it will never go away just for you....you are at liberty though to think Eddie alerted to someone's remnant scent of sweat, used nappy or a clipped toenail though...it's a free world

8)--))

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/suggest

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4501 on: August 29, 2015, 10:07:51 PM »
I bow to your superior knowledge, intellect and perception...I am in total awe.....now is that enough for you to go away and stop snapping at my heels all over the forum?

Grime said suggest because a cadaver dog alert suggests , synonyms, indicates  shows, explains,exactly that which it has been trained for...cadaver scent.....if Grime thought it suggested anything else he would have said so.....deal with it, it will never go away just for you....you are at liberty though to think Eddie alerted to someone's remnant scent of sweat, used nappy or a clipped toenail though...it's a free world

8)--))

I shall post as I wish...Grime made it quite clear he did not know what caused the alert

Offline mercury

« Reply #4502 on: August 29, 2015, 10:10:13 PM »
I shall post as I wish...Grime made it quite clear he did not know what caused the alert

Why would he, it was cadaverscent contaminant, in his professional opinion,(unlike yours)  where it came from is what Grime did not know

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4503 on: August 29, 2015, 10:13:55 PM »
Why would he, it was cadaverscent contaminant, in his professional opinion,(unlike yours)  where it came from is what Grime did not know

oh dear...so you still think Grime said it WAS cadaver odour..he didn't
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 10:16:52 PM by davel »

Offline mercury

« Reply #4504 on: August 29, 2015, 10:18:49 PM »
oh dear...so you still think Grime said it WAS cadaver odour..he didn't

It is Ok always trying or wanting to have the last word, it is a facet of human nature ...in some....it shows you're a bad loser too, but you cannot change his words, it was in his opinion, suggestive/indicative etc etc etc , for the last time CADAVER SCENT contaminant most of the time

I really do not understand your vehemence in not accepting this

oh well

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4505 on: August 29, 2015, 10:23:12 PM »
It is Ok always trying or wanting to have the last word, it is a facet of human nature ...in some....it shows you're a bad loser too, but you cannot change his words, it was in his opinion, suggestive/indicative etc etc etc , for the last time CADAVER SCENT contaminant most of the time

oh well

I don't accept it because it isn't true and you are exhibiting gross stupidity to claim it is..Grime said it was suggestive of cadaver odour...that is not confirmation

Offline mercury

« Reply #4506 on: August 29, 2015, 10:23:36 PM »
No-one has noticed a problem re of one of Amaral's ideas Why would anyone put anything in a cupboard that doesn't belong there and then take it out again. What's the point. It achieves absolutely nothing.

A clue might help Pegasus as to what you are talking about.

Offline mercury

« Reply #4507 on: August 29, 2015, 10:26:44 PM »
I don't accept it because it isn't true and you are exhibiting gross stupidity to claim it is..Grime said it was suggestive of cadaver odour...that is not confirmation

So, you are saying what Mr Grime SAID is not true, well, you're at Liberty to call him a liar, but that is your problem, not mine, also reported for breaking forum rules in name calling/ad hom, something you seriously need to get out of your system if you ever want to get anywhere near to be taken seriously...that's all chuck

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4508 on: August 29, 2015, 10:29:11 PM »
So, you are saying what Mr Grime SAID is not true, well, you're at Liberty to call him a liar, but that is your problem, not mine, also reported for breaking forum rules in name calling/ad hom, something you seriously need to get out of your system if you ever want to get anywhere near to be taken seriously...that's all chuck

I can't and don't argue with what Grime said...but you are misquoting him which the whole forum can see

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #4509 on: August 29, 2015, 10:29:27 PM »

oh well

Could you provide a cite for that?

Because in a more contemporaneous report,Grime suggests that Eddie is alerting to blood.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4510 on: August 29, 2015, 10:34:51 PM »
so it seems there is a secret report available only to mercury where grime says eddie alerts to cadaver most of the time

and to think mercury had the gall to criticise my post...absolutely priceless

Offline mercury

« Reply #4511 on: August 29, 2015, 10:37:41 PM »
I can't and don't argue with what Grime said...but you are misquoting him which the whole forum can see
nope not misquoted him, why would I, stop being silly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4512 on: August 29, 2015, 10:39:28 PM »

so tell me where does grime say this...

eddie alerts to cadaver most of the time

*&*%£ *&*%£

Offline mercury

« Reply #4513 on: August 29, 2015, 10:40:05 PM »
Could you provide a cite for that?

Because in a more contemporaneous report,Grime suggests that Eddie is alerting to blood.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

It is all there in that report. All along I have said Mr Grime said blood could be a reason for the EVRD dog alerts in the car searches in the garage but in the villa/clothing and in his summary he states just cadaverscent contaminant

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #4514 on: August 29, 2015, 10:40:38 PM »

If you are contending that Grime has said that  " it was in his opinion, suggestive/indicative etc etc etc , for the last time CADAVER SCENT contaminant most of the time" I think you may need to provide a cite for that.