Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 845162 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5100 on: September 08, 2015, 11:09:12 AM »
Ah!

I can't listen to those.

My speakers have packed up.

Use headphones.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5101 on: September 08, 2015, 11:21:51 AM »
A) Where I comment there is no evidence there is no need for me to provide a cite, the onus rests on the person making x claim
B)I thnk you need to take a few  steps back to clear your head.....Mr Grime has never said Eddie reacts to the remnant scent of blood..the fantasy is all yours

and grime has never said eddie alerted to cadaverine contaminant..cadaver odour or the odour of a dead body...as you continue to claim

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5102 on: September 08, 2015, 06:37:36 PM »
A) Where I comment there is no evidence there is no need for me to provide a cite, the onus rests on the person making x claim
B)I thnk you need to take a few  steps back to clear your head.....Mr Grime has never said Eddie reacts to the remnant scent of blood..the fantasy is all yours

Not wanting to spoil the party but what exactly is a 'remnant scent of blood'? &%+((£
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Carana

« Reply #5103 on: September 08, 2015, 06:41:53 PM »
Not wanting to spoil the party but what exactly is a 'remnant scent of blood'? &%+((£

A remnant scent of whatever decomp substances were within Eddie's training parameters, which included dried blood from a living human being.

Keela would only react to the physical presence of blood, we are told.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5104 on: September 08, 2015, 06:56:37 PM »
A remnant scent of whatever decomp substances were within Eddie's training parameters, which included dried blood from a living human being.

according to the latest research you can add the smell of newly cut grass as a scent the dogs will alert to

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5105 on: September 08, 2015, 07:21:29 PM »
according to the latest research you can add the smell of newly cut grass as a scent the dogs will alert to

I've not seen that one yet ... but there is no doubt whatsoever that the scientific studies are coming up with some quite extraordinary new discoveries.  It is quite fascinating.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5106 on: September 08, 2015, 07:40:00 PM »
It's just as well gun dogs aren't as kin useless as all other sorts of dogs.
Imgine downing a partridge only to have your Labrador try to bring back a live pig.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5107 on: September 08, 2015, 07:55:05 PM »

But surely dried blood has no scent?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Carana

« Reply #5108 on: September 08, 2015, 08:14:15 PM »
But surely dried blood has no scent?

Ask the dogs... they alert to it.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:28:05 PM by Carana »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5109 on: September 08, 2015, 08:48:39 PM »
Ask the dogs... they alert to it.

Eddie is the cadaver dog and goes in first. Keela found no blood where Eddie first alerted nor on the clothes or CC. If death happened then it's most probable that cadaver scent and blood would be located in the same spot. That doesn't mean the cadaver dog is alerting to blood when the cadaver scent is stronger. Keela has to get in real close to sniff and identify microscopic blood as it's a weaker scent.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

ferryman

« Reply #5110 on: September 08, 2015, 08:52:08 PM »
Eddie is the cadaver dog and goes in first. Keela found no blood where Eddie first alerted nor on the clothes or CC. If death happened then it's most probable that cadaver scent and blood would be located in the same spot. That doesn't mean the cadaver dog is alerting to blood when the cadaver scent is stronger. Keela has to get in real close to sniff and identify microscopic blood as it's a weaker scent.

Except in the gym, where Keela was deployed first without alerting: then Eddie was deployed.

So far as I can make out, before PdL, Eddie and Keela were never deployed in tandem.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5111 on: September 08, 2015, 08:53:28 PM »
Except in the gym, where Keela was deployed first without alerting: then Eddie was deployed.

So far as I can make out, before PdL, Eddie and Keela were never deployed in tandem.

Yes we know that because they are screening clothes separately so Keela has to rule out blood first before Eddie goes in.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5112 on: September 08, 2015, 08:55:48 PM »
It's just as well gun dogs aren't as kin useless as all other sorts of dogs.
Imgine downing a partridge only to have your Labrador try to bring back a live pig.

No wonder we have so many posts on dogs when posters such as you do not understand the issue

ferryman

« Reply #5113 on: September 08, 2015, 08:58:07 PM »
Yes we know that because they are screening clothes separately so Keela has to rule out blood first before Eddie goes in.

Nothing Eddie picked up in his mouth was sent to the FSS

Why is that?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5114 on: September 08, 2015, 09:01:12 PM »
Nothing Eddie picked up in his mouth was sent to the FSS

Why is that?

Because it was contaminated, peut etre?