Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844690 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5310 on: September 10, 2015, 04:39:09 PM »
If of no value why post on this thread ? *&*%£

For the simple reason ... it pleases me to exercise my human right to freedom of speach.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #5311 on: September 10, 2015, 04:44:10 PM »
            For the simple reason ... it pleases me to exercise my human right to freedom of speach.

Do what you wish.

It won't change people's minds on here as regards this.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5312 on: September 10, 2015, 04:46:43 PM »
Do what you wish.

I pointed out a long time ago that whatever is posted on here no one will change their mind

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5313 on: September 10, 2015, 04:48:50 PM »
                                                                         Yes.

Then it is subject to the report by Mr John Lowe ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5314 on: September 10, 2015, 04:57:02 PM »
Having established you don't know what it means does it follow that others don't either?
Yes
They may think they know what grime means .
Three posters today have said the dogs alerted to cadaver scent
Grime has not said that as you know

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5315 on: September 10, 2015, 05:00:00 PM »
I think grime was severely embarrassed at the result of his trip to PDL and was deliberately vague

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5316 on: September 10, 2015, 05:01:59 PM »
Do what you wish.

The work of the dogs is a fascinating subject about which there is a myriad of unbiased information available.  Mr Grime's being one of the expert opinions available to us through the medium of his statements in the files.
So enlightenment lies not with me but just a read away ~ I recommend it to you.

It was misunderstanding of the dogs capabilities which led Mr Amaral down the wrong path;  I get the impression that he didn't take expert advice when it was on hand ... anyone know if he met and spoke with Mr Grime after the dogs had been out on the job?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5317 on: September 10, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »
Then it is subject to the report by Mr John Lowe ?

I would have to look up the files to give an accurate response to your questions ... I don't intend to ... maybe you feel up to it?

ferryman

« Reply #5318 on: September 10, 2015, 05:04:41 PM »
I think grime was severely embarrassed at the result of his trip to PDL and was deliberately vague

He put one embarrassment behind him and marched on triumphantly to another embarrassment at HdLg.

Albeit a very lucrative embarrassment.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5319 on: September 10, 2015, 05:11:28 PM »
Alf you are trolling.
No I am not.  I am giving a practical demonstration of the meaning of "suggestive".   8)--))

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5320 on: September 10, 2015, 05:14:17 PM »

I agree with that;  the newspaper leaks must have been an unprecedented experience for him;  "100% DNA" headlines and other such nonsense must have come as a bit of a surprise.

Imo I am sure he must have been mortified as well as offended by the release of the files ~ despite the fact his statements show him in a good light. It is misinterpretation and wishful thinking that has caused the problem.

stephen25000

« Reply #5321 on: September 10, 2015, 06:03:11 PM »
He put one embarrassment behind him and marched on triumphantly to another embarrassment at HdLg.

Albeit a very lucrative embarrassment.

The true embarrassment is your continued pursuit of Grime in 'support' of the mccanns.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5322 on: September 10, 2015, 06:26:07 PM »
Well, lots of opinions given but the fact remains experienced dog Eddie alerted in an empty bedroom and his experienced trainer and handler said the alert was suggestive of an alert to cadaver scent contamination, or the smell of a dead human body. Clearly we can't smell this odour until it has developed further, but dogs can and do. Eddie had alerted to this scent before, so Grime should know an alert when he sees it.

Some have said the dog was tired, or was alerting to other things, or was 'clearing his nose'(?), or his handler was cuing him. He was taken to a lot of locations, however, and alerted only to items belonging to the McCanns.

It isn't admissible evidence, so why try to discredit the dog and his handler?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5323 on: September 10, 2015, 06:49:41 PM »
Well, lots of opinions given but the fact remains experienced dog Eddie alerted in an empty bedroom and his experienced trainer and handler said the alert was suggestive of an alert to cadaver scent contamination, or the smell of a dead human body. Clearly we can't smell this odour until it has developed further, but dogs can and do. Eddie had alerted to this scent before, so Grime should know an alert when he sees it.

Some have said the dog was tired, or was alerting to other things, or was 'clearing his nose'(?), or his handler was cuing him. He was taken to a lot of locations, however, and alerted only to items belonging to the McCanns.

so why did Grime not confirm the presence of cadaver odour...IMO because he wasn't sure

ferryman

« Reply #5324 on: September 10, 2015, 06:56:31 PM »

Grime got his name in lights as a free lance operator.

That's what freelance operators tend to do.