Author Topic: Sheila's fingerprints were not on any bullets  (Read 26646 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: Sheila's fingerprints were not on any bullets
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2012, 12:02:08 AM »
When are you allowed back on the blue forum jackie?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2012, 12:11:51 AM »
Was your ban for life, Jack?

Barry Clark

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2012, 12:22:01 AM »
As I said, it would depend on the circumstances, answering the question as it stands does not mean that is exactly what anyone would do in the actual event particularly if we lost consciousness at the time of the shooting. Neither you nor I know what our true immediate reactions would be because we don't know the circumstances of us regaining consciousness.
I suspect you are trying to tell me that Sheila was not conscious after the first shot, not something I have disputed. I will however say the q&a session can also be interpreted that those who dont touch their wounds have no regard for their own life, the stinging pain being a means towards an end.

Still I am glad you brought up the heat of the bullet, the heat vaporising the fingerprints explaining why it's so difficult for forensics to get prints from spent bullets.

jackiepreece

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2012, 12:32:06 AM »
Yes Andrea mine is a life time ban

The cause was my meltdown because Keira banned me for nothing !!!!!

jackiepreece

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2012, 12:33:56 AM »
When are you allowed back on the blue forum jackie?

Andrea I don't think I will ever be allowed back

jackiepreece

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2012, 12:36:32 AM »
Andy I think I am classed as a Cat A forum/mod offender and I think even John is only a Cat B,  I reckon you were only a D cat

Offline John

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2012, 12:46:05 AM »
The serious answer is I don't know what I would do if shot in the neck by any calibre weapon, I can only imagine my reaction would depend on a combination of the pain experienced and the circumstances of the event. Would it help if I said I would touch my wound?

There you go...that wasn't hard was it?

Now seriously that is exactly what you would do, touch the wound as it would be stinging like hell!

In Sheila's case there was no sign that she had touched her neck, not a single smudge of blood on her neck or any on her fingers tips.
John,
Grahame has categorically denied he has ever visited this forum. Some poster on the other forum has called him out on that. have you any proof that he has been on here?  I want to show him for the liar that he is.

He posted on the old ProBoards forum before Jackie went to town on it as I used to cross post with him.  I don't recall him actually being on this forum though.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sika

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2012, 08:08:49 PM »
Tim

Is that what I am Tim tolerated???

I thought John welcomed me with open arms???

You're a mod aren't you why don't you just ban me??

You don't know anything about me so stop going on about villas and families and I won't talk about your personal details

Try not to be so Mr Angry all the time Patti was being nice to you

As far as I know,  anything Grahame knows about regarding this forum is what everyone tells him.  I have told him loads what has been written on here about him and he didn't know

I think that some people were looking forward to you spilling some beans on here, posting personal messages etc. 
Perhaps that is why you have been tolerated.  For the record, I don't include myself amongst those people.

On a different note, are you currently involved in any campaigning for Bamber or any other MoJ?
Have you resolved the issues regarding your apartment management?