Author Topic: Scene Of Crime Reconstruction  (Read 49223 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Scene Of Crime Reconstruction
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2020, 07:56:09 PM »

🎀 Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
1h
Replying to
@GrumpyGran1948
 and
@tru68
Scott Lomax, he also wrote about Barry's case. He has a forensic mind. #WhiteHouseFarm

he also wrote about Simon Halls case https://therealmrshspoofblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/13/simon-halls-fight-for-freedom-by-scott-lomax/

I don't think he mentioned anything about Crispy inside, but only said that his dad would have been out of the house like a shot if their outdoor labrador barked at any disturbance or spotted a fox in the yard.  I know in his youth Bamber had his own pet dog which got run over and he was inconsolable, allegedly.

Did Bamber or the police hear Crispy barking when they were outside the house?

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:59:57 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #346 on: January 10, 2020, 08:18:17 PM »
I don't think he mentioned anything about Crispy inside, but only said that his dad would have been out of the house like a shot if their outdoor labrador barked at any disturbance or spotted a fox in the yard.  I know in his youth Bamber had his own pet dog which got run over and he was inconsolable, allegedly.

I remember reading somewhere that JB hated Crispy. I wonder why he didn't shoot him too.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #347 on: January 10, 2020, 08:37:25 PM »

Did Bamber or the police hear Crispy barking when they were outside the house?

And when was Bamber told about the BT operator checking the phone line and the only noise heard was Crispy barking?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #348 on: January 10, 2020, 08:39:46 PM »

I remember reading somewhere that JB hated Crispy. I wonder why he didn't shoot him too.

As Adam has highlighted on Blue why did Bamber suggest to the police Crispy may have shot Sheila a second time?

Page 168: "Collins and Delgado began using a loud hailer to address Sheila.  They attempted to make contact with the house for approximately two hours, but the only response was Crispy, yapping frantically inside the property"

Page 181: "A relief officer approached with Crispy in his arms.  Jeremy eyed his mother's dog and declared: 'I hate that f*****g thing.'  He suggested the dogs should go with them but Jeremy shook his head: 'I can't take them to my house, it's too small and I've got some very expensive furniture, I don't want them to ruin it.  I'll have to get them put down.'  When Jones remonstrated with him, he decided to take Crispy home and put Bruce in the barn. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:47:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #349 on: January 10, 2020, 08:49:48 PM »

Have you asked him?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #350 on: January 10, 2020, 08:52:18 PM »

May be worthwhile remembering murderers like Jeremy Bamber are wired differently therefore his reasoning for not shooting Crispy* may not make logical sense

* Crispy was a she not a he
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:58:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #351 on: January 10, 2020, 08:58:27 PM »

If only dogs could talk.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #352 on: January 10, 2020, 09:01:34 PM »

Re his hatred toward Crispy

Such was the callous indifference this monster displayed towards this poor creature. There were suggestions that Farm Secretary, Barbara Wilson had volunteered to 'adopt' Crispy, but Bamber ignored her.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=919.msg34337#msg34337

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #353 on: January 10, 2020, 09:10:50 PM »
If only dogs could talk.

Page 189: "Crispy kept clambering onto everyone's laps and Jeremy remarked: 'If only dogs could talk'".

Offline puglove

« Reply #354 on: January 10, 2020, 09:21:29 PM »

I've never understood this question. Why would Bamber waste a bullet, possibly two, on an old, terrified little dog who would have been cowering and hiding from all of the terrible noise and panic? Crispy was a Shih Tzu, not a trained Rottweiler.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #355 on: January 10, 2020, 11:38:25 PM »

@Michelle_Diskin
8h
#WhiteHouseFarm Great news,
@SCLomax’s book certainly clarified things for me. Good move @SCLomax

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/with_replies

I find it interesting Bamber supporters are currently promoting a 15 plus year out of date book yet have stated what they have about the current ITV drama series.

Lomax has today asked via twitter,

SC Lomax
@SCLomax
5h
If the police believed Sheila Caffell to be dead, why did they use a loudhailer for two hours trying to make contact with her? Why did a police officer, when he heard movement in the house, shout to Sheila?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SCLomax/status/1215621250908815361

Are we to really believe Scott Lomax has never considered the fact Bamber had been so convincing?

It was the middle of the night in rural Essex and Bamber had set the scene... What did he initially tell the police about Crispy the dog and when were they made aware of his presence inside the house? Or did they only learn of Crispy when the raid team entered and found his cowering under the bed?

@Michelle_Diskin
1h
Replying to
@GrumpyGran1948
 and
@tru68
Scott Lomax, he also wrote about Barry's case. He has a forensic mind. #WhiteHouseFarm

@Michelle_Diskin
I must buy a new copy of @ScottLomax3 ’s re-released book about the truth of #WhiteHouseFarm and Jeremy Bamber. Can you put up a link, Scott?
10:42 PM · Jan 10, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1215765903972892672

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

A couple of days later Michelle featured in an Irish evening newspaper,and appeared to dismiss Scott’s book, saying that a book would not get Barry out. I was disappointed by the dismissal....”
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ltgorwROQfwC&pg=PA127&lpg=PA127&dq=barry+george+scott+lomax&source=bl&ots=OsAb9RF0bH&sig=ACfU3U2vPUZj1WyEEq6lu9Tgf_3tYvC3UA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSv8DsmvrmAhXjoXEKHQw6AuwQ6AEwCHoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=barry%20george%20scott%20lomax&f=false
Courtesy of Mike Bourke (Uncle of Michelle Diskin Bates)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:48:55 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2020, 01:55:12 PM »
Page 189: "Crispy kept clambering onto everyone's laps and Jeremy remarked: 'If only dogs could talk'".

Suspect Bamber felt pleasure when making comments like this and felt in control having then believed he’d manipulated them all prior to his arrest. Psychopaths feel powerful when they lie.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2020, 11:53:55 PM »
May be worthwhile remembering murderers like Jeremy Bamber are wired differently therefore his reasoning for not shooting Crispy* may not make logical sense

* Crispy was a she not a he

Taken from the blue forum here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10110.msg470092.html#msg470092

”Q. Will you accept from me that she did not kill herself?

R. Not really.

Q. I will tell you she has two shots fired into her and I understand that either or both would have been fatal, now what do you have to say?

R. I can't really comment can I.

Q. You must agree that if the first bullet wound was fatal she could not have shot another one into herself. Is that right?

R. No. I don't believe that.

Q. What don't you believe?

R. Automatic gun, nerves, anything could have triggered the gun again. The dog, I think your right but you sound so 100%

Q. What do you mean 100%

R. You say its impossible.

Q. You are not saying the dog pulled the trigger for the second one are you?

R. I'm not saying anything, but nothing's impossible.

Q. You said anything could have triggered the second shot off and you mentioned the dog are you saying that after Shiela had been shot once the dog came along and pulled the trigger for the second shot?

R. No, it was only an idea, the dog was in the house.

Q. I suggest you knew where the dog was that night, that is why you mentioned the dog. It was found in the room that morning near the bodies. Did you know that?

R. You told me that.

Q. Do you accept that Shiela couldn't have shot herself two times?

R. No. 

Q. You don't accept. it?

R. No, but it is probably right.

Q. You know its right don't you?

R. No."

And only someone like Jeremy Bamber would make up such nonsense about the dog

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 11:59:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #358 on: February 04, 2020, 09:53:08 AM »

@Michelle_Diskin
8h
#WhiteHouseFarm Great news,
@SCLomax’s book certainly clarified things for me. Good move @SCLomax

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/with_replies

I find it interesting Bamber supporters are currently promoting a 15 plus year out of date book yet have stated what they have about the current ITV drama series.

Lomax has today asked via twitter,

SC Lomax
@SCLomax
5h
If the police believed Sheila Caffell to be dead, why did they use a loudhailer for two hours trying to make contact with her? Why did a police officer, when he heard movement in the house, shout to Sheila?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SCLomax/status/1215621250908815361

Are we to really believe Scott Lomax has never considered the fact Bamber had been so convincing?

It was the middle of the night in rural Essex and Bamber had set the scene... What did he initially tell the police about Crispy the dog and when were they made aware of his presence inside the house? Or did they only learn of Crispy when the raid team entered and found his cowering under the bed?

@Michelle_Diskin
1h
Replying to
@GrumpyGran1948
 and
@tru68

Sept 2008 by Tom Parker for the Essex County Standard

“Bamber has always maintained an unknown third party could also have been responsible, and claimed the jury should have been told of the theory.“
https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/3694499.essex-bamber-murder-new-book/

Would be interested to hear Mark Newbys thoughts on the ‘fictional narrative’ placed in the ‘public domain’ by Bamber and his campaign team

What does Mark Newby make of all the contradictions made?

Jeremy Bamber
@FreeBamberNow
Jan 24, 2014
Does the media help miscarriages of justice? by Paul May
@JusticeGap
 http://thejusticegap.com/2013/01/what’s-the-media-ever-done-for-us/
@Bambertweets

Trudi Benjamin
@tru68
Replying to
@FloKrause

@FloKrause
@JusticeGap
@FreeBamberNow
@Bambertweets
 #bobwoffinden can't get his facts straight about #jeremybamber http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=bob+woffinden
9:37 AM · Jan 24, 2014·Twitter Web Client

https://mobile.twitter.com/tru68/status/426649902081253376

And what does Trudi Benjamin make of Bambers contradictory narrative over the years?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 12:45:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #359 on: February 08, 2020, 05:17:15 PM »
Sept 2008 by Tom Parker for the Essex County Standard

“Bamber has always maintained an unknown third party could also have been responsible, and claimed the jury should have been told of the theory.“
https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/3694499.essex-bamber-murder-new-book/

And what does Trudi Benjamin make of Bambers contradictory narrative over the years?

Has Michelle Diskin Bates told Trudi Benjamin and Bambers CT how she threatened Scott Lomax with legal action?

Mike Bourke uncle of Barry George and Michelle Diskin Bates

“I was later told that there were threats of legal action over the article and I let it be known that if so I would be a witness for the defendants. Fortunately that Pandora’s Box was never opened”

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ltgorwROQfwC&pg=PA212&lpg=PA212&dq=Then+there+was+the+body+charged+with+monitoring+Barry+and+smoothing+his+path+back+into+society+under+a+Multi+Agency+Public+Protection+Agreement&source=bl&ots=Osy89OF-cJ&sig=ACfU3U0zgkLRZxktkcCyj-B_-VTf-1st0Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjP_uOK-dvhAhWssKQKHT4IBzYQ6AEwAHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=Then%20there%20was%20the%20body%20charged%20with%20monitoring%20Barry%20and%20smoothing%20his%20path%20back%20into%20society%20under%20a%20Multi%20Agency%20Public%20Protection%20Agreement&f=false

What does Scott Lomax make of it all I wonder.

Threats of legal action one minute then she’s promoting one of his books
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 06:12:18 PM by Nicholas »