Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408386 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2020, 07:02:37 AM »
You can prove this, can you?  Not my style at all.  But please feel free.
You know as well as I do it was all deleted,it's only words after all,the worst thing to happen? a ban,whoopy doo.
This is getting a bit naughty now because you are accusing me of something that you cannot prove and nor did I do.

But you won't be turning this Forum into the likes of The Bamber Forum.  So please do beware.
See above.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2020, 08:19:23 AM »
Allow me to educate you.

There's a difference between evidence & proof.

You're welcome.
I know the difference between the two, but as you are 100% certain that Madeleine is dead it’s not an unreasonable assumption to make that you believe her absence of phone calls and bank activity are proof rather than evidence.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2020, 10:38:34 AM »
Sorry, your post is a bit garbled. 

I wonder why people can't bring themselves to hope for the best outcome for a now missing young woman and her family.

Anyway, this thread isn't actually about Madeleine.  It is about the presently elusive Amaral.  Wonder if he is in lockup lockdown I can't recall him being so reticent or even so reticent for so long.

Oh  @)(++(* garbled I actually pasted the line from your post.

snip
there is a possibility Madeleine may longer be with us but in the absence of proof

I just reversed what you said - that I don't believe Maddie is with us no proof of abduction like GA said

What you don't understand either is I do want the best outcome - and I believe GA would have got it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #198 on: May 31, 2020, 12:12:57 PM »
Oh  @)(++(* garbled I actually pasted the line from your post.

snip
there is a possibility Madeleine may longer be with us but in the absence of proof

I just reversed what you said - that I don't believe Maddie is with us no proof of abduction like GA said

What you don't understand either is I do want the best outcome - and I believe GA would have got it.

By your own admission you did not post what I said and what you did post was garbled.  What I was curious about is what Amaral is getting up to these days.
When was the last time a transcript of one of his unlearned ravings from the ubiquitous (at one time) chat show studios was released ... was it
  • after his terribly embarrassing 'revelation' about the alleged old lady and the alleged cremation?
  • or was it after the revelation of his chum and fellow Madeleine author's depravity courtesy of the Portuguese judicial system became common knowledge?
You may think Amaral was capable of achieving "the best outcome" and "would have got it" but I am afraid it seems to have slipped your mind that the Portuguese authorities didn't share your confidence.
They sacked him.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #199 on: May 31, 2020, 01:55:21 PM »
I know the difference between the two, but as you are 100% certain that Madeleine is dead it’s not an unreasonable assumption to make that you believe her absence of phone calls and bank activity are proof rather than evidence.

It's a ridiculous assumption to make.

If I thought that, don't you think I might have offered up that as proof on this forum during the past 7 odd years I've been a member? Or maybe it to the police?

I've never once said there is proof Maddie is dead. (even though she definitely is)

It's possible to be 100% certain of something without proof.

Take Scotland Yard for example, they are certain the McCanns didn't do it, & they don't have any proof.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #200 on: May 31, 2020, 04:05:20 PM »

If I thought that, don't you think I might have offered up that as proof on this forum during the past 7 odd years I've been a member? Or maybe it to the police?

I've never once said there is proof Maddie is dead. (even though she definitely is)

Take Scotland Yard for example, they are certain the McCanns didn't do it, & they don't have any proof.
Can you please explain how you can be 100% certain of something without proof?  I mean, I’m an atheist and I’m pretty certain there is no creator but I could never say I was 100% certain I was right because I’m not an arrogant, know-it-all tw...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #201 on: May 31, 2020, 04:29:21 PM »
Can you please explain how you can be 100% certain of something without proof?  I mean, I’m an atheist and I’m pretty certain there is no creator but I could never say I was 100% certain I was right because I’m not an arrogant, know-it-all tw...

There are billions of people in the world who are certain some sort of God exists, & they don't have any proof.
They believe such based on evidence.

I'm 100% certain Maddie is dead & wasn't abducted, based on the evidence. I mean, I can't prove it, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

We'll know if I am when the SY surveillance team finally get round to rescuing Maddie & arresting her abductor........ shouldn't be much longer now.

Offline barrier

« Reply #202 on: May 31, 2020, 05:20:21 PM »
There are billions of people in the world who are certain some sort of God exists, & they don't have any proof.

I'm 100% certain Maddie is dead & wasn't abducted, based on the evidence. I mean, I can't prove it, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

We'll know if I am when the SY surveillance team finally get round to rescuing Maddie & arresting her abductor........ shouldn't be much longer now.
There's a hurry?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #203 on: May 31, 2020, 05:33:20 PM »

I can’t prove her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance either but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.  We’ll know if I am when the Met show up in Rothley with handcuffs and a Black Maria....shouldn’t be much longer now.

Offline Lace

« Reply #204 on: May 31, 2020, 05:41:27 PM »

No you can't be 100% certain of something without proof.   There is no proof Madeleine is dead,  and so she is alive until proved otherwise.  IMO

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #205 on: May 31, 2020, 05:42:48 PM »
No you can't be 100% certain of something without proof.   There is no proof Madeleine is dead,  and so she is alive until proved otherwise.  IMO

In my opinion she's dead.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 06:15:20 PM by Brietta »

Offline barrier

« Reply #206 on: May 31, 2020, 05:47:09 PM »

SY in 2017 said through an assistant commissioner to the MET,they have no definitive evidence either way,which means they're still searching for the elusive breakthrough,no indication three yr's later to indicate otherwise,must be the last.last lead to establish her being or otherwise.Still I'm sure some one with some experience of police investigation will explain how after digging up wasteland obviously looking for a cadaver or evidence of, it then turns in to a live child investigation.

Amaral is yet to be proved wrong,£million's I say £millions and not a peep as to her being alive.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 05:50:39 PM by barrier »

Offline barrier

« Reply #207 on: May 31, 2020, 05:51:55 PM »

Not sure how that works,Suzi Lamplugh was declared dead,where's the evidence of such?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #208 on: May 31, 2020, 06:18:37 PM »
SY in 2017 said through an assistant commissioner to the MET,they have no definitive evidence either way,which means they're still searching for the elusive breakthrough,no indication three yr's later to indicate otherwise,must be the last.last lead to establish her being or otherwise.Still I'm sure some one with some experience of police investigation will explain how after digging up wasteland obviously looking for a cadaver or evidence of, it then turns in to a live child investigation.

Amaral is yet to be proved wrong,£million's I say £millions and not a peep as to her being alive.

The police report on which the Public Prosecutors based the archiving report found that he was wrong from start to finish.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2020, 06:25:36 PM »

And what was it they did not find "after digging up wasteland"?  The fact that they did not find either cadaver or evidence of one surely must suggest to you that there was not one there to be found.