Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408453 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #240 on: June 02, 2020, 07:20:06 AM »
Miaow,biatch, has Jessy Pinkman would say.

Nothing wrong with a face lift.  Everyone should have one.

Offline Lace

« Reply #241 on: June 02, 2020, 08:09:08 AM »
Say what you like about Goncarlo Amaral, rubbish cop, drunkard, convicted perjurer.

But at least - in my opinion - we can surmise he hasn't faked his daughters abduction & hidden her body.

As a convicted perjurer in the case of a missing child,  IMO he should never have been investigating another case of a missing child.

He lied again though didn't he?  He said the McCann's had given Madeleine Calpol that made her drowsy  Calpol doesn't cause drowsiness it treats pain.  There is no evidence that Madeleine could hear her father speaking out in the road.  There was not 100% DNA of Madeleine in 5a and as far as I know there is no proof Eddie alerted to cadaver scent.   He claimed Madeleine must have been kept in something such as a freezer [the McCann's didn't have a freezer]  or somewhere  cool [like where?]  Then he says the McCann's moved Madeleine from the place where no one could find her in the hired car and took her somewhere else.   Please,  do you believe all this?  Seriously?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #242 on: June 02, 2020, 08:30:38 AM »
As a convicted perjurer in the case of a missing child,  IMO he should never have been investigating another case of a missing child.

He lied again though didn't he?  He said the McCann's had given Madeleine Calpol that made her drowsy  Calpol doesn't cause drowsiness it treats pain.  There is no evidence that Madeleine could hear her father speaking out in the road.  There was not 100% DNA of Madeleine in 5a and as far as I know there is no proof Eddie alerted to cadaver scent.   He claimed Madeleine must have been kept in something such as a freezer [the McCann's didn't have a freezer]  or somewhere  cool [like where?]  Then he says the McCann's moved Madeleine from the place where no one could find her in the hired car and took her somewhere else.   Please,  do you believe all this?  Seriously?

There's no need to believe Amaral's speculations any more than there's a need to believe the McCann's speculations.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #243 on: June 02, 2020, 09:23:35 AM »
Nothing wrong with a face lift.  Everyone should have one.
I'm not sure the Vorderman look would suit me.Face like a smacked ass is more my style.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #244 on: June 02, 2020, 09:29:41 AM »
I'm not sure the Vorderman look would suit me.Face like a smacked ass is more my style.

How's about Katie Price?  Lots to choose from there.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #245 on: June 02, 2020, 01:42:28 PM »
There's no need to believe Amaral's speculations any more than there's a need to believe the McCann's speculations.

I think you will find there is no speculation about the fact of Madeleine's disappearance.  The speculation arises as to the manner of how she disappeared.  Amaral did not require to speculate.  All he had to do was to follow evidence.

How did he go about doing that ... given that he set such great store in making it up as he went along by for example the Calpol nonsense.
He really was a bit of an embarrassment both to himself and the Judicial Police and I don't think his bosses could wait to jump at the chance of sacking him when he actually got too much.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #246 on: June 02, 2020, 01:56:16 PM »
I think you will find there is no speculation about the fact of Madeleine's disappearance.  The speculation arises as to the manner of how she disappeared.  Amaral did not require to speculate.  All he had to do was to follow evidence.

How did he go about doing that ... given that he set such great store in making it up as he went along by for example the Calpol nonsense.
He really was a bit of an embarrassment both to himself and the Judicial Police and I don't think his bosses could wait to jump at the chance of sacking him when he actually got too much.

What on earth possessed them to put Amaral anywhere near The Case.  Detectives aren't supposed to speculate.  The McCanns can do nothing else.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #247 on: June 02, 2020, 03:56:44 PM »
Apart from believing their daughter was abducted, possibly by paedophile(s), what speculations by the McCanns are you referring to?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #248 on: June 02, 2020, 06:42:44 PM »

Amaral said that the fact that McCanns would be considered as "charged" created a turning point in the investigation between the Portuguese and English police. "There was a spoken understanding between two policemen to continue the line of investigation seriously, facing the possibility that her death had occurred in the apartament but, suddenly, the English changed course without any coherent technical explanation. It was always strange how the couple were treated, even after they were considered suspects, and the police information to which they occasionally had access."

That's what happened - I wonder why the sudden change without a reason why

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #249 on: June 02, 2020, 07:37:18 PM »

and all that business about the MI5 interfering with the investigation!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #250 on: June 02, 2020, 08:41:37 PM »

Amaral said that the fact that McCanns would be considered as "charged" created a turning point in the investigation between the Portuguese and English police. "There was a spoken understanding between two policemen to continue the line of investigation seriously, facing the possibility that her death had occurred in the apartament but, suddenly, the English changed course without any coherent technical explanation. It was always strange how the couple were treated, even after they were considered suspects, and the police information to which they occasionally had access."

That's what happened - I wonder why the sudden change without a reason why

It is clear that the fact is that the English understood the forensic evidence and Amaral in his incompetence did not.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2020, 12:51:13 AM »
It is clear that the fact is that the English understood the forensic evidence and Amaral in his incompetence did not.

And that, kizzy, is probably why there was a sudden splitting of the ways between Amaral and the British police..

The dogs reactions proved nothing.  NOWT … Amaral did not understand that there was no proof of any guilt on the Mccanns part, but kept on pushing the dogs reactions as proof.

The British did understand that there was nothing pointing to Madeleines death in the apartment and almost certainly did not want to be part of a major injustice.   Maybe at a similar time, they heard about Amaral himself being convicted for lying in Court (perjury) and learned about the wicked torture of Leonor Cipriano?   

Also maybe they learned about the injustices against Michael Cook, as recorded in our own Parliaments Hansard.
https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199293/cmhansrd/1992-06-09/Debate-20.html

Two very dicey Court cases over there in PT, both with two little girls vanishing and both with extreme torture to the accused.  Michael Cook never caved in, brave man. 

Leonor, was also subjected to extreme torture, but it took IIRC 24 hours before she caved in.  Please correct me if I have that torture period incorrect.   The minute the PJ left her at the prison again, she immediately told the prison Governor that she had not fallen down stairs as claimed, but had been brutally tortured to obtain a confession.  Amaral was in charge of this.

I wonder that the British police stuck with Amaral for so long

Neither Michael nor Leonor had any pointers to their being involved and both were vulnerable.   
I wonder, was Amaral on the Michael Cook case?

Who knows, but maybe the British police decided with nothing against The Mccanns and this obvious massive misunderstanding on Amarals part, that it was time to withdraw from the Amaral/British police relationship ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2020, 08:15:57 AM »
and all that business about the MI5 interfering with the investigation!

Smoke and Mirrors.  Impossible to prove or disprove.  And designed to make Amaral look like David against Goliath.  But without the original end result.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2020, 02:45:29 PM »

Well why has that neer been publicly said - why was the book allowed to stand

Why was that not part of the mccs defense - that he didn't understand the evidence?

The book wrote on his belief in the investigation - and is still there to read.

So it is not as clear as you try to make out - the book obviously can't be disputed. [any of it]

The only ones who have tried that is the mccs. - not SY or anyone else

Offline kizzy

« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2020, 02:50:52 PM »
And that, kizzy, is probably why there was a sudden splitting of the ways between Amaral and the British police..

The dogs reactions proved nothing.  NOWT … Amaral did not understand that there was no proof of any guilt on the Mccanns part, but kept on pushing the dogs reactions as proof.

The British did understand that there was nothing pointing to Madeleines death in the apartment and almost certainly did not want to be part of a major injustice.   Maybe at a similar time, they heard about Amaral himself being convicted for lying in Court (perjury) and learned about the wicked torture of Leonor Cipriano?   

Also maybe they learned about the injustices against Michael Cook, as recorded in our own Parliaments Hansard.
https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199293/cmhansrd/1992-06-09/Debate-20.html

Two very dicey Court cases over there in PT, both with two little girls vanishing and both with extreme torture to the accused.  Michael Cook never caved in, brave man. 

Leonor, was also subjected to extreme torture, but it took IIRC 24 hours before she caved in.  Please correct me if I have that torture period incorrect.   The minute the PJ left her at the prison again, she immediately told the prison Governor that she had not fallen down stairs as claimed, but had been brutally tortured to obtain a confession.  Amaral was in charge of this.

I wonder that the British police stuck with Amaral for so long

Neither Michael nor Leonor had any pointers to their being involved and both were vulnerable.   
I wonder, was Amaral on the Michael Cook case?

Who knows, but maybe the British police decided with nothing against The Mccanns and this obvious massive misunderstanding on Amarals part, that it was time to withdraw from the Amaral/British police relationship ?

Again Sadie - if Ameral got it so wrong why has British police never done anything about The Truth Of The Lie.