Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408179 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #630 on: June 14, 2020, 07:26:37 PM »
It was B who mentioned hate, not me.

Don't they say though there is a very thin line between love and hate  @)(++(*

When you are simply doing your job personal feelings don’t come into it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:28:13 PM by Eleanor »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #631 on: June 14, 2020, 07:28:28 PM »
It was B who mentioned hate, not me.

Don't they say though there is a very thin line between love and hate  @)(++(*
It was you who said that Amaral didn’t hate the McCanns but quite the reverse.  So what did you mean exactly? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #632 on: June 14, 2020, 10:44:17 PM »
Did he not threaten to abduct his girlfriend's child in that Phone Call, after she dumped him?
I believe he did.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #633 on: June 14, 2020, 11:19:49 PM »
I believe he did.

‘I know you will have a source for that or else you would not have posted it; please share with the forum.’ Brietta

I’d be obliged if you’d hold yourself to the same standard to which you hold others and provide a source for your claim.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #634 on: June 15, 2020, 01:33:03 AM »
‘I know you will have a source for that or else you would not have posted it; please share with the forum.’ Brietta

I’d be obliged if you’d hold yourself to the same standard to which you hold others and provide a source for your claim.

Bumped just in case Brietta hadn’t noticed my post.

Offline sadie

« Reply #635 on: June 15, 2020, 02:27:44 AM »

Did he not threaten to abduct his girlfriend's child in that Phone Call, after she dumped him?

I believe he did.

I remember it too; it was a long time ago. 

Didn't Amaral also  threaten her husband/ partner with a Golden Bullet?  I have got the right man, haven't I ?   They were clients of Lawyer Marcos Aragao Corriera IIRC

Can't find anything on the internet anymore.
Maybe its in the "Way back machine" ?  Or maybe someone has vanished it to protect Amaral?

Of course Marcos Correia himself was threatened by someone.   He found the shells of empty bullets on his first floor balcony.

Online misty

« Reply #636 on: June 15, 2020, 03:04:06 AM »

You can google "Ana Bras e Goncalo Amaral" for some links.
I am unable to find links to any denials of the accusations against Amaral by either him or his associates; nor can I find details of any libel proceedings issued by against anyone relating to these accusations. Perhaps you can?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #637 on: June 15, 2020, 07:28:58 AM »
In any case no cites required for a statement of belief.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #638 on: June 15, 2020, 11:34:42 AM »
It was you who said that Amaral didn’t hate the McCanns but quite the reverse.  So what did you mean exactly?

Well, obviously I believe he didn't hate them - what more can I say.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #639 on: June 15, 2020, 11:59:15 AM »
You can google "Ana Bras e Goncalo Amaral" for some links.
I am unable to find links to any denials of the accusations against Amaral by either him or his associates; nor can I find details of any libel proceedings issued by against anyone relating to these accusations. Perhaps you can?

Pardon ?

I can’t find  links to any denials by David Payne or any of his associates to the rumours surrounding him or indeed any libel proceedings relating to those accusations. Does that mean that they’re true ?

It is forum etiquette that when you make a claim you substantiate that claim with evidence, especially such a heinous accusation .....Brietta herself is quite strict on that. It is not for the reader find the evidence.

So again, Brietta could you please substantiate your claim re: Amaral or withdraw it ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #640 on: June 15, 2020, 12:02:51 PM »
Pardon ?

I can’t find  links to any denials by David Payne or any of his associates to the rumours surrounding him or indeed any libel proceedings relating to those accusations. Does that mean that they’re true ?

It is forum etiquette that when you make a claim you substantiate that claim with evidence, especially such a heinous accusation .....Brietta herself is quite strict on that. It is not for the reader find the evidence.

So again, Brietta could you please substantiate your claim re: Amaral or withdraw it ?

You mean you never saw or read the transcript of the infamous phone call?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #641 on: June 15, 2020, 12:06:47 PM »
You mean you never saw or read the transcript of the infamous phone call?

No, not that I remember.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #642 on: June 15, 2020, 12:13:20 PM »
No, not that I remember.

Oh well, never mind.  It can't have happened then.  Or reports of Sofia dumping Goncalo's clothes in his nearest drinking den.  And then having dinner with the girlfriend's husband.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #643 on: June 15, 2020, 12:16:00 PM »
Oh well, never mind.  It can't have happened then.  Or reports of Sofia dumping Goncalo's clothes in his nearest drinking den.  And then having dinner with the girlfriend's husband.

I’m not really interested in Amaral’s personal life. I’m interested in Brietta substantiating her claim, just as she asks others to do.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #644 on: June 15, 2020, 12:20:34 PM »
I’m not really interested in Amaral’s personal life. I’m interested in Brietta substantiating her claim, just as she asks others to do.

Who often don't.