Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408197 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #840 on: June 22, 2020, 12:20:01 PM »
Oh FGS - cant you see isn't it obvious

They are not fitting him to the crime DNA/evidence - they are trying to fit the crime to him with hearsay circum.

Why is it all being played out publicly they have got their man - but no proof not enough to charge him?

No wonder Scapegoat springs to mind IMO

None of it rings true imo. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #841 on: June 22, 2020, 12:20:22 PM »
Whats obvious to me is that he is almost certainly guilty based on what we already know.

Well, that's exactly my beliefs in reverse - on who I believe was involved.

Bit hypocritical of you though D isn't it - seeing your such a stickler for evidence/proof not what we think.

I've looked at the evidence Re him and the evidence Re the parents..

Parents 99.9999999999 not involved... CB  99 % involved..
All based on evidence

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #842 on: June 22, 2020, 12:25:23 PM »

All based on evidence

What's the missing 1%?

Him ever setting foot in G5a I suppose.

Just a minor detail. 

Maybe he just stood outside & teleported Maddie through the window.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #843 on: June 22, 2020, 12:33:26 PM »
Oh FGS - cant you see isn't it obvious

They are not fitting him to the crime DNA/evidence - they are trying to fit the crime to him with hearsay circum.

Why is it all being played out publicly they have got their man - but no proof not enough to charge him?

No wonder Scapegoat springs to mind IMO

I've been saying for years that Amaral tried to twist the evidence to suit what he thought was the crime.

It isn't very nice is it ... but good to see you have finally caught up with me there.

The only difference I can see is that Madeleine's parents are law abiding folk who were set up by Amaral and Cristovao in the press without evidence or proof ... whereas Brueckner is a time served and presently serving criminal with quite a long rap sheet.

Brueckner is a burglar and a paedophile who was active in Luz and whose phone places him there on the night Madeleine was lifted.  It now appears from what he is saying that Amaral knew about this at the time ???
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #844 on: June 22, 2020, 12:35:25 PM »
I've been saying for years that Amaral tried to twist the evidence to suit what he thought was the crime.

It isn't very nice is it ... but good to see you have finally caught up with me there.

The only difference I can see is that Madeleine's parents are law abiding folk who were set up by Amaral and Cristovao in the press without evidence or proof ... whereas Brueckner is a time served and presently serving criminal with quite a long rap sheet.

Brueckner is a burglar and a paedophile who was active in Luz and whose phone places him there on the night Madeleine was lifted.  It now appears from what he is saying that Amaral knew about this at the time ???

* Disappeared.

Offline barrier

« Reply #845 on: June 22, 2020, 12:44:46 PM »
A complete contrast with how guarded Neil Basu was when he gave the press conference re Reading and warning everyone not to speculate so as not to interfere with justice.

CB could potentially sue for thousands if not millions if there's nothing on him.

Murat and the McCann's successfully sued.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #846 on: June 22, 2020, 12:47:12 PM »
What about if the lead detective wrote a book on the case so far... Do you think that would help

An excellent observation.  Certainly a fact which is being blissfully overlooked by those who have widely Applauded Amaral et al holding kangaroo courts on Madeleine's parents with little thought to anything but when the next cheque from media appearances etc was due to bounce off the doormat.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #847 on: June 22, 2020, 12:50:40 PM »
Absolutely no one! And the claims they make about being left to look for their daughter alone are such horrible lies.
 They couldn't go look for their daughter -too busy jogging,blogging, gaining celebrity status  way too busy dahlings..

I have no empathy for the parents due to the one fact we do not know what happened to Maddie and if the parents were involved or not.

I agree with Kizzy. Madeleine is our concern -not the parents feelings.

Give it a rest!!   Where were they supposed to go looking for Madeleine?  Come on tell us.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #848 on: June 22, 2020, 12:53:32 PM »

Give it a rest!!   Where were they supposed to go looking for Madeleine?  Come on tell us.

Where they left her, IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #849 on: June 22, 2020, 01:05:19 PM »
A complete contrast with how guarded Neil Basu was when he gave the press conference re Reading and warning everyone not to speculate so as not to interfere with justice.

CB could potentially sue for thousands if not millions if there's nothing on him.

I very much doubt he could sue for anything so far said..

Offline Lace

« Reply #850 on: June 22, 2020, 01:14:36 PM »
Where they left her, IMO

You're going all mystic again,  give your crystal ball a shake.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #851 on: June 22, 2020, 01:49:26 PM »

All based on evidence

Only in your head -  only in your opinion

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #852 on: June 22, 2020, 05:35:33 PM »
What about if the lead detective wrote a book on the case so far... Do you think that would help

That would only come into play if the parents were charged.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #853 on: June 22, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »
Only in your head -  only in your opinion

Of course it's my opinion but it fits with what's happening  now

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #854 on: June 22, 2020, 06:27:35 PM »

He’s a rapist and burglar and paedophile, what could he sue for?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly